Sign in to follow this  
Democrobot

Best site friend

I'm curious to know this: Who is your best friend on this site?

I would have to say mine is probably KingFreakSlime.

I dont think I have a favorite. There are just too many awesome people here.

Woodus, Jamiras, Esturk, Mist, Erdrick The Hero, Kalmana, Mimas, the list goes on and on. XD

Yes, there are a lot of awsome people. That's true

It is, without doubt, the glorious SS14Hero. The King, the Prophet, the Anointed One, Our Savior! SS14Hero! Praise The Hero! :devil:

It is, without doubt, the glorious SS14Hero. The King, the Prophet, the Anointed One, Our Savior! SS14Hero! Praise The Hero! :devil:

Why thank you, here is your kidney back. :devil2:

Traitor.

I don't post heavily, so I'm not sure.

Well, I've entered in this forum right now, but it's true that when you have a question all the people want to help you if they can. It's a good thing to have a place where you can be understood by all the people around you. Strange, maybe.

And Democrobot, thank you so much for your friendship, and for integrate me in this forum so quickly, sure >< Thanks to Jay too, because you're all the time posting answers to my stupid questions so...I hope me to help you guys sometime, and any other in the forum too, because I've said before, I'm a newbie right now, and I'm sure I'll meet some wonderful people there, sharing my hobbies =)

Thanks all the people finally for taking part of this forum, and for giving the possibility to have a great time playin' my favourite games.

I think all of us are wonderlful, in some things >.<

And Democrobot, thank you so much for your friendship, and for integrate me in this forum so quickly, sure ><

You are certainly welcome and I hope that you stay here for a long time.

Woodus, Jamiras, Esturk, Mist, Erdrick The Hero, Kalmana, Mimas, the list goes on and on. XD

:overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2::wd_hug:

Wow I may not be active on here as much as I use to, but people still remember me. :)

I don't post so much lately, so i'm not sure either.. (but as for the den, i already know like almost all of the active guys... ironic isn't it?)

Edited by Gigamagicx6

I hate everyone.

No. Really.

You'll probably be doing me a favor if you go kill yourself.

Okay, okay. There are some people I hate less. But it's probably not you.

Edited by GrandAlchemist

A friend of mine named Radic. Although he registered and everything on these forums, he didn't post once. However, he is active on other forums, and there's where we communicate. But again, since he registered, I think it counts.

Edit: Apparently his profile got deleted. (-_-)

Edited by Gooptek

I don't really have one, since I'm on and off this site.

...though Dwaine is pretty boss. =3

There are a lot of pretty chill people here on the Den. Dunno if friends would be right for all of them because that implies some personal knowledge of one another. Cesar is pretty cool, he always makes interesting conversation. Dwaine I like, he's hilarious and I find his opinions on several things awesome. Knitewulf and Kaizzereich are cool as well, I share the same opinions with them on several things so we get along fine.

B'ah. Writers will always lead lonely lives.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I really appreciate it!

tumblr_m8m9u7w7yr1rafdwyo5_500.gif

From one of my favorite movies

As said before, there are a lot of awesome people on this site.

But I can list the people with whom I have talked the most outside of this forum.

Mimas is the one I talk to the most, except when one of us gets ultra busy, that is (Mimas, I got into a new project and I was assigned my old email, so it is the same one).

Princess Lily is one of the old timers with whom I have kept communication outside of the forums (again, when not ultra busy).

Dwaine and Ruesen are next.

Then, there have been a few very interesting conversations with King Zenith.

Of the old guys, I guess most of the regulars from around 2001? I even met Wonderslime (and part of his family) in Canada. But there is not a lot of contact with them, currently (I guess I have to check their Facebook walls soon, but I rarely log in).

I don't really talk to people on site as much as I'd like, but the people I respect most are Dwaine, Cesar, Woodus, Mimas and Esturk

One of the saddest things about upgrading my phone last month was losing my voice mail from Cesar while I was in the hospital.

What you liked most must have been my weird accent, I bet.

I don't know if I really have a best friend on the site. But I've made friends who I'm in some decent contact with.

Cesar I've kept in contact with just as Slime Knights ended, first with Live Journal, and now with facebook.

Matt/Ryu/Derpametric/whatever name he goes by now on MSN every now and again. Used to be mainly for the forum role plays, but we chat about other stuff from time to time.

Unabletowatchmits I also talk to. Again, started with the role plays, but also contest submissions and general things too.

That's all of whom I can think of that I've had any sort of recent contact with. Doesn't help I kind of keep to myself usually.