Sign in to follow this  
thps48

Playstation Soundtrack?

I'm so bored, make me an OST pie, Wooman... Dus, Jesus, I play loads of DQ and can't deliver puns to save a dollar. XD

Apologies, anyway, I'm curious if anyone out there has the soundtrack to the Sony Playstation of what-have-you increment version of IS, it'd be tight, mum. Now, here or there is cool, it's no prob if you guys are too... Busy-- I really can't comprehend a DQ site having more traffic than the town in First Blood, but I know not too much about this place, so I apologize again, perhaps. ^_^

Aight, thanks for the medicare. :D

Can't go there because of school blocks, but try FFShrine, they MIGHT have it.

Huh, I could swear we ripped that already. I think I just need to send it to Woodus.

Hmm, yeah I have the music ripped from the PS2 and PSP versions of Itadaki Street featuring DQ characters. I guess I will send them to Woodus. Wonder how I forgot to do that.

Maybe you did send them to me and I forgot to do anything with them, I can't seem to find them though....

Maybe you did send them to me and I forgot to do anything with them, I can't seem to find them though....

No problem. I uploaded them to the FTP server:

/Delivery_For_Woodus/Itadaki_Street/

The one zip file in there contains the OSTs for Itadaki Street Special (PS2) and also Itadaki Street Portable (PSP). I don't believe we have a page for the Portable version yet.

Man, you beat me to it! I ripped this but couldn't figure out how to use the FTP. Oh well, at least woodus has it now (and portable too, I don't have that)