Signing out until 10/17 (at least)

Well, it's been a great summer. I've made some friends, I've had some ups and downs, I've even helped with the TW3D monster stats, and I've participated in a contest!

But, starting this Tuesday (my first day of 9th grade and my first overall day of high school), that's all about to change, and all good things must come to an end.

I can't come here until at least October 17, because of school work and the occasional chore, but also because I won't be having any free time.

Saying good-bye isn't easy, but I must.

See you this holiday season at the latest.

Come on. High school isn't that hard. you wont have that much homework. You can stop by for 5 minutes every once in a while cant you?

I kind of agree with Zenith man. Too many idjit kids going "WAAH SKOO I CNT GO 2 FORUMZ"!

You should just pop in and make the occasional post. I'm fulltime college, and I post here REGULARLY.

Well then, take care! If you don't mind, could you send me a link(via pm), to where you got all the TW3D stats? I'll try to keep them coming, and be sure to pop in every once in a while, or I'll cast Magic Burst on you(or worse, Wicked Waltz).

Madante.

I kind of agree with Zenith man. Too many idjit kids going "WAAH SKOO I CNT GO 2 FORUMZ"!

You should just pop in and make the occasional post. I'm fulltime college, and I post here REGULARLY.

Maybe you're both right. I'll make the occasional post when I have the free time.

Good luck for school !

Yeah, you should still be able to post sometimes.4

I think that's the case for a lot of people actually.

So, see you soon !

EDIT : If you could post traits or verify my posts once in a while, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Good luck for school !

Yeah, you should still be able to post sometimes.4

I think that's the case for a lot of people actually.

So, see you soon !

EDIT : If you could post traits or verify my posts once in a while, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Thanks! So far, I have little homework, but sometime sooner or later, I'll have a lot of it, and this is where I won't be coming back until this holiday season. I'll still be online (and occasionally active) though!

I have homework. (( Not that I do it. ))

Actually, I really should read up on my CCNA manual. *waddles off, defeated*

Archived