Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

It makes me sad that once again, hack-mon are among us. Glad I am not into the competitive battling, and just in it for completing the dex.

Also, I do have an extra Deoxys, I am in need of Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. I think I can get even another Deoxys if I ever completer leaf green, since I think you can get one naturally in there...?

No Deoxys can only be gotten ingame in Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen if you have the specific event item. Some kind of ticket I think it was.

In Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs you get a free Manaphy (and thus Phione as well after breeding), Shaymin, and Deoxys in case you're interested.

In Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs you get a free Manaphy (and thus Phione as well after breeding), Shaymin, and Deoxys in case you're interested.

I never played that game. Is there any extra requirement to be able to send them? I imagine they'll have to go to a 4th gen first.

I never played that game. Is there any extra requirement to be able to send them? I imagine they'll have to go to a 4th gen first.

You don't need anything special. You transfer over the Manaphy egg like you would a mystery gift. But I don't know how to get that Shaymin and Deoxys.

I just completed the pokedex and got the shiny charm. HOLY CRAP that took forever. It only took 6 generations of games for me to actually do it and of course I pick the biggest one to complete. At least now I have all the hard to get stuff for the future.

• Upvote 1

You don't need anything special. You transfer over the Manaphy egg like you would a mystery gift. But I don't know how to get that Shaymin and Deoxys.
I actually only ever got the Manaphy egg from Pokemon Ranger but I imagine it works the same with Guardian Signs. I believe you'll need access to a second DS and you transfer it via the DS. And it can only be to a Gen IV game. But other than beating the game, completing the missions that earn them, and having a second DS with a Gen IV game there's nothing else to it.
  • Upvote 1

I just got my free Celebi by the poke bank.

Apparently after March 14, 2014, Pokebank will no longer do the 1 free month. Can anybody confirm this?

Apparently after March 14, 2014, Pokebank will no longer do the 1 free month. Can anybody confirm this?

That's true if you download it after March 14th. If you download it before and activate the pass, you get the free trial month.

Does anybody else think it would be cool to be able to customize a town and build it kinda like you do with Join Avenue? I think it would be a neat idea. And then you could use streetpass to swap towns with other users. You could also design your own gym that could be used to earn BP when people lose against you or when you win against somebody else's gym. Am I the only person who thinks this would be a fun idea?

Not sure about the first part, but I like the idea for a gym. It's kind of similar to the secret base feature in Ruby/Sapphire where you battled trainers in their secret bases.

Does anybody else think it would be cool to be able to customize a town and build it kinda like you do with Join Avenue? I think it would be a neat idea. And then you could use streetpass to swap towns with other users. You could also design your own gym that could be used to earn BP when people lose against you or when you win against somebody else's gym. Am I the only person who thinks this would be a fun idea?

;) This idea sounds freaking AMAZING and makes great use of the Street Pass feature

I'll be sending some Feebas(I bred a non Dream World ability one, since Cute Charm Milotic is a bit too situational) and Misdreavus through Wonder Trade today(The total is only 17 though).

After that my next plans are:

Growing Kee and Maranga berries for the next 8 days while using Rich Mulch(which I have 40+ of) on them(this makes growing them lower maintenance while giving around 5 berries per tree on average). These two berries make Perilous Soup, which wipes a Pokemon's EV slate clean(which I need to do on a bunch of Pokemon).

I will be item farming with Team PK Thunder(my team of 90+ Pachirisu that are named after characters from the Mother/Earthbound series) for various amounts of time during these growing sessions, to get as much items as possible.

After I've gotten enough berries, I will be using a combination of Vitamins and Super Training on my Pokemon.

The app I mentioned earlier now apparently has an update allowing it to work with X and Y. My friend and I are going to check it out.

Edited by Democrobot
  • Upvote 1

;) I have like three or four different teams planned out and currently working on leveling up though I've not messed around with my copy of Pokemon Y in a bit thanks to my RPG Maker addiction at the moment ^^;

Slight change in part of my plans. During the second set of Kee and Maranga berries, I'll be breeding DW ability Dratinis with Jolly Natures.

No preference then I guess.

Coin toss to decide.

Edited by Stepchan

So has anyone participated in Twitch Plays Pokemon? It's the best kind of anarchy.

;) Can't say I have to be honest, what is this Twitch Plays Pokemon all about anyway? A bunch of people streaming Pokemon Games or rather Pokemon X and Y, through Twitch TV?

It's the original Gameboy games.

Did a little Wonder Trading earlier(Leftovers from the first steps for the egg move DW Dratini), the highlight being a lv. 100 shiny Pikachu named JesusChu. (WTF)

;) Can't say I have to be honest, what is this Twitch Plays Pokemon all about anyway? A bunch of people streaming Pokemon Games or rather Pokemon X and Y, through Twitch TV?

Somebody tweaked one of the original Pokemon games so that people in the comments could make the player character do things based on what they posted. They can comment a direction, select, and a and b if I remember correctly. But with such a huge volume of people commenting, there are more comments than actions that can be taken at any moment so the game reacts slower than what the comments are dished out. So what often happens is the player character will open his bag, close it, open it again, hit an item and use it. There are a lot of memes out there right now making fun if this. Like I said, it's pure anarchy. Naturally, it takes awhile for things to progress. But over time stuff gets done like defeating gym leaders, catching Pokemon and such. It's worth watching if only for a few minutes to see the unbridled chaos of it all.

;) Holy crap, it sounds like a huge mess :laugh: I might have to take a peek at some point.

You've certainly gotten my interest. Now, how does the Helix fossil come into this? I've seen several memes about Twitch involving the Helix fossil.