Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

;) Looks like I can't use Pokemon Bank for now then. I don't have WiFi :blush:

;) Looks like I can't use Pokemon Bank for now then. I don't have WiFi :blush:

I'm in the same boat as you.

One thing that's funny about the transporter is that hacks have passed through it on and off.

Also, does anyone know if you can Wonder Trade extra event Pokemon you don't need?

I'm mainly refering to the ones in Cherish Balls, which keeps you from putting them on the GTS.

I have 5 Celebi, 4 from the 4th gen event and one as a gift from the Pokemon Bank.

I am planning a Legendary Pokemon Wonder Trade session and the 4 Celebi I don't plan to keep are part of the list if possible.

Edit: Nevermind, it won't let you from what I found out.

Now I'll have to find random people to directly trade with online who might want one, or at least accept one.

Unless some of you might want 1 of the 4 extra Celebi I have.

Edited by Stepchan

I've heard that you can re-learn event moves, Would this work if I transferred the Pokemon Battle Revolution Pikachu? Would I be able to teach it Surf again?

I have no idea myself.

Got a Thundurus off the GTS. Trying to find a Landorus, but they all want event Pokemon(minus the one that got traded by the time I tried).

Why do they allow event Pokemon to be an option if the GTS doesn't allow you to trade them?

It just opens up too many opportunities for players to troll the GTS.

Edit: Finally got Landorus.

Edited by Stepchan

After I get back from getting a new jacket today it will be time to release the Legends into Wonder Trade.

I have a mix of 40 spare non event legendaries to send. I know I'm not the first to do it since the Pokemon Bank's release, but it will be a funny and nice thing to do. Hopefully this will also give some others legendaries they can use in one way or another.

I'll post on here as I'm doing it to tell the results.

I'm sure you'll get a bunch of Bunelbys.

I Wonder traded some stuff today and got...well what I expected to get. Charmanders, Froakies, Fletchlings, and oh my god.... HONEDGE. I traded a Honedge and got one back. I traded that one and got a different one back. Easy to tell what the most popular breeding projects are. Just got another Charmander as I'm typing this.

Can't say it was all bad. I did fill a few pokedex slots that save me the trouble of breeding or evolving them myself, and someone was kind enough to attach a Liechi berry to a Vivillon.

Edited by Zenlon

in recent news i've been evolving/catching for my kalos dex, and to that end i've traded a few times with random passerby on the pss. got a few good deals, one i'm smiling about being a japanese persian. (never had a foreign pokemon before) online battling is tough for sure, won few but the victories earned were indeed sweet. 

I'm sure you'll get a bunch of Bunelbys.

Probably. :P

You never know though. My nephew has my back on the starters, so I'm not concerned.

The thing is that I have all ingame legendaries covered(before planning this, I made sure to get what I knew I needed and was possible to get on the GTS), so the 40 that are extras of some of the others are just taking up space that I could use for other things.

Oh yeah, my shout out will be "A legendary day!"

Here I go!

1. Sent Articuno, got Snorlax

2. Sent Uxie, got Larvitar

3. Sent Lugia, got Cottonee

4. Sent Raikou, got Froakie

5. Sent Articuno, got Yamask

6. Sent Moltres, got Riolu (a perfect one at that)

7. Sent Moltres, got Fennekin

8. Sent Uxie, got Stunky

9. Sent Mesprit, got Torchic

10. Sent Mewtwo, got Gible

11. Sent Moltres, got Nuzleaf

12. Sent Zapdos, got Flabebe

13. Sent Mewtwo, got Pikachu (with a Light Ball)

14. Sent Raikou, got Bonsly

15. Sent Suicune, got Pichu

16. Sent Entei, got Dwebble

17. Sent Zapdos, got Scatterbug

18. Sent Latias, got Tyrunt

19. Sent Zapdos. got Riolu

20. Sent Articuno, got Chimchar

Continuing...

21. Sent Mewtwo, got Weedle

22. Sent Suicune, got Espurr (5 IV relevent)

23. Sent Zapdos, got Ditto

24. Sent Regice, got Psyduck

25. Sent Azelf, got Illumise

26. Sent Entei, got Ponyta

27. Sent Azelf, got Dugtrio

28. Sent Mesprit, got Quagsire

29. Sent Cresselia, got Gabite

30. Sent Ho-Oh. got Eevee

31. Sent Reshiram, got Chansey!!!

32. Sent Kyurem, got Chespin (Bulletproof)

33. Sent Cresselia, got Scatterbug

34. Sent Terrakion, got Trapinch

35. Sent Virizion, got Gastly

36. Sent Heatran, got Oddish

37. Sent Giratina, got Luvdisc (Heh, this one is pretty funny)

38. Sent Heatran, got Litleo

39. Sent Regirock, got Snubbull

40. Sent Cobalion, got Smeargle

And that's that. Not uneventful either, got some nice surprises too. Also got to trade off a couple of the extra Celebi I have.

My friend and I found an app that allows the user to create any Pokemon for Gen 5(1-649). And it does it legitimately-ish. It works off of the wi-fi trading. You can pick levels, moves, EVs, IVs, nature, ability, etc. And if you are doing something that shouldn't work (like say over-EV-ing, it will tell you that it won't count as a legitimate Pokemon). And the app does work. He already made several legendaries and a bunch of shiny Eevees. It only costed about $1. Y'all should check it out(we still have yet to try transferring the Pokemon via Pokebank, so I can't confirm if they can be transferred or not).

• Upvote 1

Well, I've seen a lot of people mention that their legal hack mons passed through into the Pokemon Bank with no issue.

Also:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Diance has been revealed in Corocoro.

Crap. You beat me to the news.

Still haven't tested my copy of White (y'know, the one with all those shinies in it) in the Pokebank, but I'll keep you updated.

My friend and I found an app that allows the user to create any Pokemon for Gen 5(1-649). And it does it legitimately-ish. It works off of the wi-fi trading. You can pick levels, moves, EVs, IVs, nature, ability, etc. And if you are doing something that shouldn't work (like say over-EV-ing, it will tell you that it won't count as a legitimate Pokemon). And the app does work. He already made several legendaries and a bunch of shiny Eevees. It only costed about $1. Y'all should check it out(we still have yet to try transferring the Pokemon via Pokebank, so I can't confirm if they can be transferred or not).

I had fun back in the days of Gameshark getting some hacked Pokemon. I ended up releasing them once I decided it took all of the fun and accomplishment of getting legit stuff. I can't even imagine the influx of hacked stuff since the bank was released.

So... Just tested my White out in the Pokebank/Transfer before I went to bed. As expected, the shiny Rayquaza didn't make it past the radar, but amazingly, the shiny Dragonite did.

Were the Shiny Rayquaza and Dragonite hacked? Some hacks do make it through.

Yes, Shiny Dragonite was hacked (and so was Rayquaza).

Was the Raquaza hacked to have something unusual? Maybe you can't trade shiny legendaries.

All the pink Kyogres I was sifting through earlier on the GTS looking for a decent trade say otherwise.

I just don't get why you can ask for event legendaries on the GTS when you can't trade them. Seems silly. All those people begging for Mews and such make me wonder if they realize that they can't get one on there. I would assume not.

Speaking of event legendaries, if anyone happens to have an extra Shaymin or Manaphy (preferably as legit as can be?), let's be friends.

All the pink Kyogres I was sifting through earlier on the GTS looking for a decent trade say otherwise.

I just don't get why you can ask for event legendaries on the GTS when you can't trade them. Seems silly. All those people begging for Mews and such make me wonder if they realize that they can't get one on there. I would assume not.

Speaking of event legendaries, if anyone happens to have an extra Shaymin or Manaphy (preferably as legit as can be?), let's be friends.

Some are obviously doing it to troll on there, I've seen it with shinies as well.

Shiny Whimsicott? They want Mew or some other event legend for it. The thing is I don't object to people wanting legendary Pokemon for their shiny Pokemon(since shinies are rare as hell, except for those who Pokegen), but make it the more realistic to obtain ones.

Of course, some of them are obviously trolling or bragging with their shinies on the GTS(they know they're safe since they can't get event legends on the GTS).

The other stupid thing is the fact that the GTS allows you to set the level range of a Pokemon you want, this has led to people listing things like lv. 1-10 Alakazams and legends below the legitiment level you can get them.

Speaking of event Pokemon, I lack Mew, Deoxys, Manaphy, Shaymin and Arceus myself.

This is why I never went online with Black and Black 2. I cheated to get all shinies, and I had the sense to keep them.

I was on my tablet when I wrote this.

It makes me sad that once again, hack-mon are among us. Glad I am not into the competitive battling, and just in it for completing the dex.

Also, I do have an extra Deoxys, I am in need of Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. I think I can get even another Deoxys if I ever completer leaf green, since I think you can get one naturally in there...?