• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

My friend is getting Pokemon Y for Christmas. We're planning some trades and such. Plus, he'll let me use his Wi-fi when ever I want, so I'll be able to get all the event Pokemon that come out. This seems to be a turn in my favor.

Currently on... (spoilering this)

The Looker missions, just finished Chapter 3. Chapter 2 was annoying as all sin to deal with, mainly due to me not realizing how many actual allies are in it. Didn't help that I didn't talk to Looker after reading the objective and having to go back to him

Spoilering:

All the Looker missions are done, it's kind of a bittersweet ending. Caught Mewtwo and Zygarde.

And with all of that done, all I have to do now is catch one more and grow some Kee and Maranga berries. Will also be doing some more breeding to try and get a shiny(I plan on getting a shiny Swirlix, plus one shiny from gen 2 and 3) and battling in the Battle Chateau.

There will be an event Celebi for those who download Pokebank before September 30, 2014. It will be level 10 when downloaded and will have Recover, Heal Bell, Hold Back, and Safeguard.

Just found out about that.

Will be MM'ing a shiny Swablu first. Going modest nature in this case(I don't need flying moves on it that badly).

Well, the recent news states that in order to use Pokebank, you will need to get a system ID thingy which comes from the system update last week. All the more reason to get it.

The version 1.2 update?

Good thing I already did that then.

The 3DS system update that came out recently that added Nintendo Network ID and Miiverse.

I still need to get that update myself. However, my friend did say I can come over and use his Wi-fi once the holidays are over. Also, Pokemon Y will be his first Pokemon game(though he has played it before, just never owned a Pokemon game). Does anybody know if it is possible to team up for battles on Wi-fi or am I just dreaming?

I'm not sure, as I've only battled a couple of times.

Still trying for a shiny Swablu, need to check my Kee and Maranga berries too.

If all 4 players have each other registered, I believe you can have 2v2 doubles matches.

My friends livestream theirs sometimes over twitch. I sometimes stop by and voice chat, but for now I don't battle.

Just got X and started off with Froakie. I also made sure to download the event Torchic.

• Upvote 1

Don't forget the Version 1.1 and 1.2 updates when you can.

I battled in a no special requirements battle last night(spur of the moment while doing some Wonder Trades to give out Rare Candies), my team was a lower level than his, so I lost pretty quick. We did do a trade(Froakie for a Froakie, yeah... kind of silly, but I don't have well spread options until after I can start using the Pokebank) and registered each other on our friend lists afterward.

He has a Fightning type Friend Safari with Mankey(the best one IMO DW ability wise), Pancham(Scrappy is nice, but Iron Fist is usually abit better due to Pangoro being able to learn Crunch, Scrappy is really only good for SE'ing Sableye and Spiritomb with fighting attacks) and Hariyama(nothing wrong with Sheer Force, but Hariyama gets a better boost from Guts).

Just beat Viola, went to Mr. Sycamore's lab, beat him, got a Charmander, and named him "GreatDrak."

My nephew mentioned some people getting Pokemon like Cyndaquil through Wonder Trade recently, turns out the Pokebank opened up in Japan.

Thought about posting all the stuff I did with X here, but then I realized: I've been doing that sorta stuff on my Twitter account (ChoudenjiZT), so I'll try and promote the account the best I can, and only post the tweets on this topic when I beat the game.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

My nephew mentioned some people getting Pokemon like Cyndaquil through Wonder Trade recently, turns out the Pokebank opened up in Japan.

Oh I totally forgot they got it way earlier than us.

Oh I totally forgot they got it way earlier than us.

Well it seems that the US and European releases of pokebank are being delayed.

They had to stop it in Japan as well, due to the overload causing it to grind to a halt.

Well, that gives me some more time to do more gen 4 to gen 5 transfers, I have more legendaries(extras of others I already sent before) that I feel would good for Wonder Trade, GTS and such.

This morning I got some pretty neat wonder trades Totodile, Piplup, and Chimchar.

Edited by ethanej