I've been breeding my Pokémon to get the early evolutions of them. One thing I've noticed that my Ditto doesn't seem to get along with my Pokémon(well, the 7 I've put with it anyway). Does anybody have this issue with their Ditto?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I trade with complete strangers. I'd be more than happy to trade with her.

I traded with her, traded her a Cleffa.

And sorry for taking a bit with preparing for the battle(and cancelling the first, I didn't have my team ready)

Edited by Stepchan

I trade with complete strangers. I'd be more than happy to trade with her.

I traded with her, traded her a Cleffa.

And sorry for taking a bit with preparing for the battle(and cancelling the first, I didn't have my team ready)

No problem. Then my Internet dropped during setting up the 2nd time. It was fun & my first loss. Good job!

I've been breeding my Pokémon to get the early evolutions of them. One thing I've noticed that my Ditto doesn't seem to get along with my Pokémon(well, the 7 I've put with it anyway). Does anybody have this issue with their Ditto?

Luckily mine has gotten along with everyone I tried...
  • Upvote 1

Thanks! :wd_coolslime:

I didn't think I was going win(you could tell that I just slapped my team together somewhat randomly, two grass types for example), you definitely made me think abit. None of my team was properly EV trained(5 are apart of my Hall of Fame as well).

The only other person I've battled with is my nephew(we haven't battled in X and Y yet), we've beaten each other.

That only determines the rate of which eggs appear. If you use a Ditto and another pokemon with the same trainer ID, basically from the same game, they won't get along and that's the slowest egg rate. Different ID's and a Ditto or species of pokemon will go faster and they'll "get along" and the same pokemon species with different ID's will be the fastest and they'll "get along very well".

Simply put, they won't get along unless your Ditto or the other parent is from another game.

Speaking of Ditto, did someone say they had a friend with Ditto in their safari?

I have someone's friend safari with a Ditto in it.

Speaking of Ditto, did someone say they had a friend with Ditto in their safari?

would that friend be interested in sharing friend codes? Or would I not see the same Pokemon as you?

Btw, anyone check out my safari? What do I have?

would that friend be interested in sharing friend codes? Or would I not see the same Pokemon as you?

I believe you should find the same Pokémon in that safari as everybody else. For example, if mine had Heracross(which I think it does, but I may be wrong), then no matter who it was, as long as they chose my safari, they could find a Heracross in it.

In other news, I have nearly all the forms for the Flabebe line. I just need 3 red ones and 2 white ones. Does anybody know if you are limited to one kind of Furfrou at a time or can I get all the different cuts and keep them in my PC(also, will the lose that cut if they are in the PC)?

They lose their hair cut when put in the PC.

I'm trying to remember which person it is, it's either someone from here or inthe00s. I'll need to find out which person has the Normal type safari on my list.

As for you, I think your's is Rock type. I'll have to check later if someone else doesn't confirm it.

They lose their hair cut when put in the PC.

Okay, thanks. I guess that means I don't have to go and catch a bunch of them to get every haircut.

Plus, it grows back out after several days.

I'm about to PM someone on inthe00s to find out his name and see if he's the one with the normal type safari(Plus I want to know if he and his kid are interested in my Togepi, Cleffa and Petilil giveaway).

I'll also check Plattym3's friend safari.

Something has been bugging me. The Kalos Power Plant has 5 doors(if I remember correctly), 4 of which are locked and cannot be opened. I wonder if they have anything to do with the three "event Pokémon" we heard about a while ago. One thing to note though is that they were really low leveled and they appeared in some kind of forest setting(and I'm pretty sure that the inside of the power plant isn't a forest). On the other hand, they could be roaming Pokémon. Also, 4 doors and 3 "new Pokémon" seems kind of strange, but if you consider that Latias and Latios both apparently have megas(although the were seen to be wild and without the mega evolution symbol). Well, the pretty much finishes up my little rant thingy. Feel free to weigh in here.

Keep in mind that the hacker didn't trigger the events in which you encounter them. He hacked the game to force the encounter. The reason they're low leveled is he probably went to the forest or somewhere and possibly hacked the game to overwrite like a Weedle or something. They weren't encountered the way they should be, he just dug into the game's data and pulled out the models. As for the Latis, they don't have the mega symbol because they didn't mega evolve in battle, the  hacker just triggered the battle with them already evolved.

I think those doors have to be for something though...right?

Right?

I think those doors have to be for something though...right?

Right?

They could've been put in because they were going to be used, but it either didn't happen due to time constraints or because it was just a buggy mess. Or they could just be there for decoration.

Plattym3, your's is indeed rock type. Boldore, Pupitar and Rhydon.

Thanks!

No problem, I'm trying to find out if Loki 13 on the inthe00s has the Normal type safari currently. It could be someone from here though.

Perhaps to get behind those doors requires an item that you get after the National Pokédex is completed. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Also, I've seen people speculate that the three Pokémon were meant to be in the game but were crapped for some reason. My curiosity for this has reached a peaking point.

Oh and while we are on the subject of the power plant Mystery X and Y has 8 other unsolved Mysteries http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55572/features/9-unsolved-mysteries-of-pokemon-x-and-y/?page=1.

Oh and while we are on the subject of the power plant Mystery X and Y has 8 other unsolved Mysteries http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55572/features/9-unsolved-mysteries-of-pokemon-x-and-y/?page=1.

Allow me to weigh in on these mysteries.

1.A new region, eh? Well, it certainly seems possible. And considering how rushed X and Y seemed, perhaps X and Y was just a game to keep us occupied while the real treasure was worked on. Of course, we do have the Orre region as well as several others from the spin off games.

2.Event Pokémon and event megas. Seems very realistic. After all, they have been doing event exclusive Pokémon for a while now and they already have the event exclusive Mega Blaziken. And it seems weird that some Pokémon would get them, but not others(Mawhile and Absol, but not Sableye? I do not approve).

3.Tipping. I haven't seen any significant use for it. I figure it may just be some kind of common courtesy thing.

4.A mysterious message. I love mysteries. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it yet. Perhaps it is leading us to the mysterious new region mentioned in #1. Or, it has to do with a Pokémon Z version.

5.The mysterious ghost in the office. I think it may have to do with Darkrai. "You're not the one" could mean something like, "You're not the trainer I am looking for." In other words, maybe you need some kind of item to trigger an event. It may even be related to #2 or #4.

6.Another weird person. Maybe this elevator she mentions will lead to a basement where you'll find some kind of Pokémon or this is the "usual place". Other than that, I don't know what to make of it.

7.This is the power plant one. I believe we've discussed this one before.

8.A horde of faceless men. Well, X and Y DID introduce Horde Battles. But still, this "faceless men" thing is odd. I can't help but think that maybe it has to do with AZ in some way. Hmm...

9.Jaune Plaza. They specifically say Lava Dome Pokémon. In other words, Heatran. But we can't access it yet, unless(and this is a stretch), the "usual place" refers to a hidden lair under Jaune Plaza accessed by the elevator that you could access except that "You're not the one.". On another note though, Jaune is French for yellow. And Heatran is definitely not yellow. So why choose Jaune instead of Rogue for the Lava Dome Pokémon. Perhaps this will be a special Yellow Heatran that was the "help" that was mentioned in #4.

Well, those are my thoughts on the 8 other mysteries. Feel free to weight in here.

• Upvote 1

Allow me to weigh in on these mysteries.

1.A new region, eh? Well, it certainly seems possible. And considering how rushed X and Y seemed, perhaps X and Y was just a game to keep us occupied while the real treasure was worked on. Of course, we do have the Orre region as well as several others from the spin off games.

Several thoughts do come to mind either DLC for X and Y with a new region, A new Pokemon ranger game, or a new spin off game like the one listed on serebii.

2.Event Pokémon and event megas. Seems very realistic. After all, they have been doing event exclusive Pokémon for a while now and they already have the event exclusive Mega Blaziken. And it seems weird that some Pokémon would get them, but not others(Mawhile and Absol, but not Sableye? I do not approve).

I do hope we are getting more mega evolutions down the road. I would personal like to see the rest of the starter Pokemon with mega evolutions.

3.Tipping. I haven't seen any significant use for it. I figure it may just be some kind of common courtesy thing.

That's what I'm thinking also, though it could also tie into something.

4.A mysterious message. I love mysteries. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it yet. Perhaps it is leading us to the mysterious new region mentioned in #1. Or, it has to do with a Pokémon Z version.

I have a feeling it might have something to do with Looker though that is just a guess on my part and I'll laugh if in the future I am proven right.

5.The mysterious ghost in the office. I think it may have to do with Darkrai. "You're not the one" could mean something like, "You're not the trainer I am looking for." In other words, maybe you need some kind of item to trigger an event. It may even be related to #2 or #4.

I was thinking Darkrai, but then I had an odd thought Cresselia though Darkrai seems more likely.

6.Another weird person. Maybe this elevator she mentions will lead to a basement where you'll find some kind of Pokémon or this is the "usual place". Other than that, I don't know what to make of it.

Maybe she is waiting for her long lost lover or maybe shes waiting for a Pokenip dealer(That seems like a bad idea).

7.This is the power plant one. I believe we've discussed this one before.

Yep. One thought did come to mind maybe those other entrances will have something to do in the enhanced version||'s of the games. Oh and if your wondering in some programming languages || is or.

8.A horde of faceless men. Well, X and Y DID introduce Horde Battles. But still, this "faceless men" thing is odd. I can't help but think that maybe it has to do with AZ in some way. Hmm...

I'm not really sure what to say about this one though it does seem odd. Maybe something to do with number 1???

9.Jaune Plaza. They specifically say Lava Dome Pokémon. In other words, Heatran. But we can't access it yet, unless(and this is a stretch), the "usual place" refers to a hidden lair under Jaune Plaza accessed by the elevator that you could access except that "You're not the one.". On another note though, Jaune is French for yellow. And Heatran is definitely not yellow. So why choose Jaune instead of Rogue for the Lava Dome Pokémon. Perhaps this will be a special Yellow Heatran that was the "help" that was mentioned in #4.

Well the shiny version of Heatran is a brighter color of red. Unless it is a special Heatran. Though something in game does kinda disprove any Pokemon appearing there the other character states something about making sounds like a Pokemon.

Traded with Loki 13 from Inthe00s.

Also, I mentioned this before not too long ago...

This is mainly for anyone who doesn't want to deal with the Zubat horde spam on Wonder Trade, which is happening on Wednesday December 4th. Thought I'd give a heads up on the situation. While I think it's not as bad as what some did(which I read about, some trolls spammed Bunnelby during the early days of Wonder Trade. While Bunnelby's hidden ability is great, none had it at the time. At least the Zubat line has decent non hidden abilities), it's still pretty silly and will get annoying pretty quick.

I know I won't be using Wifi that day. :P

I'm glad I don't really use Wonder trade anymore really then. I was still doing it for a bit until I realized that I pretty much have anything anyone would be willing to trade through it. 

Speaking of which, if anyone is looking for anything in particular,version exclusives, starters, friend safari exclusive and whatnot, and you'd like to trade, let me know. I gots lots o' stuff.