I caught a shiny dunsparce in the friend safari yesterday afternoon. That was unexpected.

So was the shiny smeargle I hatched today - I wasn't MMing this time, just attempting to get a perfect IV'd smeargle.

First time I've bred a shiny pokemon without intending to. Fewer eggs than the froakies took, but no idea how many it actually was!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

That was the quickest Masuda Method shiny I've gotten, 12 eggs(my Gible was 17 I think). :thumbsup:

Now have a shiny Petilil, with Own Tempo to boot! :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2: :overjoyed2:

I'm still going to breed some more Petilil though, as I want to some to offer on here(Along with the other two I've bred), one give to my nephew and put the rest in Wonder Trade.

Edited by Stepchan

Beats me.

While it was my intention to get a shiny Petilil, I actually was expecting it to take much longer than 12 eggs. I've gotten her up to level 28 and evolved her(also has Hidden Power Ice, not too shabby).

Does anyone happen to have an Audino on friend safari? It would be really helpful for leveling up. 
A Ditto would be nice too, I have a friend with Ditto but I can never find him online que open the third slot.

Anyway mine has Metang, Ferroseed and Bronzong. Heres my FC: 3437-4068-3778

If anyone want to add me, please send me a PM or answer here.

Edited by Billy MK

Beats me.

While it was my intention to get a shiny Petilil, I actually was expecting it to take much longer than 12 eggs. I've gotten her up to level 28 and evolved her(also has Hidden Power Ice, not too shabby).

Ugh 12? I must be on my 6th or 7th box of Vulpix babies. Granted I only do it on and off, but man, 12 eggs in would've been nice.

Beats me.

Ugh 12? I must be on my 6th or 7th box of Vulpix babies. Granted I only do it on and off, but man, 12 eggs in would've been nice.

Your scenario reminds me of my shiny Swirlix attempt.

And now trying to get the last O-power is driving me crazy.

I have all the other O-powers.

I've went to every place in Lumiose and shopped, battled, etc. (Trying to get perfects in the later restaurants are not that likely, although I did almost perfect on the Le Wow and High Sushi Roller. Le Yeah about made me rage.)

Looks like I'll have to do the Premier Ball trick, but I'll also go and buy a little at Juice shoppe and such just to make sure(Maybe wear the more expensive clothes I bought there too).

And now trying to get the last O-power is driving me crazy.

I have all the other O-powers.

I've went to every place in Lumiose and shopped, battled, etc. (Trying to get perfects in the later restaurants are not that likely, although I did almost perfect on the Le Wow and High Sushi Roller. Le Yeah about made me rage.)

Looks like I'll have to do the Premier Ball trick, but I'll also go and buy a little at Juice shoppe and such just to make sure(Maybe wear the more expensive clothes I bought there too).

Couple O-power questions:

1. How many are they & what are they?

2. How high a level do they go? I got the shop discount up to 50% off, but it took tons of time using that power on others. Love it, but wondering if it goes past level 3.

There are 17 O-powers.

Level 3 is the highest they go.

I was kind of lazy with mine for awhile during the main game(which is why I only recently started gettting level 2s).

I've used O-Powers several times and they are still level 1. How much do I need to use them?

Edited by Democrobot

The only ones I've gotten past 1 are Hatching, Exp, and Prize Money as those are the only ones I really care about. Using them in the Chateau right before fighting say the Elite 4 or the Champion gets you tons of Exp and money.

I've used O-Powers several times and they are still level 1. How much do I need to use them?

I'd say 10-12 uses gets them to level 2. I'd say twice to thrice that much is needed to get to level 3.

Does anyone happen to have an Audino on friend safari? It would be really helpful for leveling up.

A Ditto would be nice too, I have a friend with Ditto but I can never find him online que open the third slot.

Anyway mine has Metang, Ferroseed and Bronzong. Heres my FC: 3437-4068-3778

Registering you now. Mine is 2578-3899-9429. Name is Matty on the 3DS.

So that was you giving me Exp. O-powers. ^ :thumbsup:

Mine is 4227-2089-8054. I'll add you here shortly after I'm finished on my 3DS.

Oh, I forgot!

To all who post this thread, I'm offering Cleffa, Togepi and Petilil to all who are interested.

They don't hidden abilities, but they have good natures. Both Cleffa and Togepi are Modest and the Petilil are Timid. Six of the Togepi are female as well.

These are a giveaway from me, what you send me doesn't matter. Let me know who's interested.

Edited by Stepchan
  • Upvote 1

I'm in. If you see me online, hit me up for a trade. I'll be on a lot today.

So, just defeated the champ yesterday and I don't know if I was just way over leveled or this was a bit easier, but I basically beat her with my Alakazam that had a fairy and ghost move. Granted, he was level 90, but I felt that the easiest final boss in the series.

Now for the super annoying reorganization of my Pokemon boxes as all the numbers change. I hate that I crave them being in numerical order. How do you all organize your boxes?

I do it numerically. Each box has 30 each, and then with the total of 718 Pokémon, that is 24 boxes used. Then with the remaining boxes, I place the alternative forms for Pokémon in the remaining boxes(I should probably catch all the Unknown sometime). So, yeah, that's basically how I set up my boxes(the Battle Box will be the last box I fill with my 6 most prized battling Pokémon in it).

On another note, has anybody else been toying with ideas for Mega Evolutions for their favorite Pokémon? I have. I picture the mega form of Mamoswine(a personal favorite of mine) having more fur, shards of ice coming off of the tusks, Thick Fat, and probably higher stats(except speed). I'd picture the stats to be something like 130/150/90/80/70/70 (a total of 590 instead of 530).

So, just defeated the champ yesterday and I don't know if I was just way over leveled or this was a bit easier, but I basically beat her with my Alakazam that had a fairy and ghost move. Granted, he was level 90, but I felt that the easiest final boss in the series.

Now for the super annoying reorganization of my Pokemon boxes as all the numbers change. I hate that I crave them being in numerical order. How do you all organize your boxes?

You want one of each?

I do it numerically. Each box has 30 each, and then with the total of 718 Pokémon, that is 24 boxes used. Then with the remaining boxes, I place the alternative forms for Pokémon in the remaining boxes(I should probably catch all the Unknown sometime). So, yeah, that's basically how I set up my boxes(the Battle Box will be the last box I fill with my 6 most prized battling Pokémon in it).

I do it the exact same way. Just finished renumbering and moving about an hour ago.

You want one of each?

Yes, please.

Alright then, got it. ^ :thumbsup:

Also to anyone else that wants any of my giveaways, take your time. I'm not in any hurry to Wonder Trade the rest.

(I'm also avoiding WT next Wednesday, some people are organizing a Zubat Wonder Trade day).

Added you mine is 2466-2784-6556.

Edit: I wanted to inquiry if anyone had an extra copy of Amaura they would be willing to trade me. I have a Skrelp, Larvitar, Bagon, Fennekin, Aerodactyl, Tirtouga, and Kabuto. Though if you want any of aforementioned pokemon I would be willing to trade them. I should mention my sister is also using my 3DS though she is playing Pokemon X it would probably make her day if you were willing to trade with her.

Edited by ethanej

I have Amaura, I could breed you one(I could use a Kabuto).

I'm about to start up playing here shortly and will go online after I start my breeding session.