Just finished a decent Wonder Trade spree(48 total trades).

I'll list what I got after I take a little break and sort everything out.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Here are my lastest results from Wonder Trade:

Chespin from Spain. Flabebe and Bergmite from Germany. Cubone, Gastly, Honedge, Bulbasaur, Ralts, Bibarel, Tirtouga, Chespin, Hawlucha, Gible and Ditto from Japan.

"Aw yeah!!!" for the foreign Ditto.

Other notables include Two Charmanders, Charmeleon, Deino, two Noibats and a Gale Wings Fletchinder.

The two Charmanders and some others I got from my previous WT session I will evolve a stage or two and send back into Wonder Trade soon.

When does that option come up? Shortly before going to the E4? (I've recently beaten the 6th gym)

You can't access the friend safari until after the E4 but if someone has you added as a friend that can access it, they can tell you what type and what 2 of the 3 pokemon are. The third doesn't unlock until after you beat the game.

• Upvote 1

I upgraded my Mega Ring. Now I'm searching for more Mega Stones.

When does that option come up? Shortly before going to the E4? (I've recently beaten the 6th gym)

You can't access the friend safari until after the E4 but if someone has you added as a friend that can access it, they can tell you what type and what 2 of the 3 pokemon are. The third doesn't unlock until after you beat the game.

Good to know. I don't know where my friend code is to do that though.

Good to know. I don't know where my friend code is to do that though.

The icon is a box with a smiley face that will give you your friend code and allow you to add friend codes as well.

• Upvote 1

OH.... !!! :whoa:

Was that icon what that was with the players on my acquaintance list? I thought I had to check the 3DS itself.

Sorry for seeming so ditzy about this, but this year is the first time I've ever had wifi in my house(I've used wifi elsewhere before, but never for trading).

Was that icon what that was with the players on my acquaintance list? I thought I had to check the 3DS itself.

Sorry for seeming so ditzy about this, but this year is the first time I've ever had wifi in my house(I've used wifi elsewhere before, but never for trading).

If you're talking about the icon on the 2/3DS home menu then yes.

• Upvote 1

You do have to check the 3DS menu, if you hit home the top bar has a square with a smiley face. Hit that, then hit right to select your Mii and then your code should be displayed on the top screen.

• Upvote 1

Found it. I'll share my friend code here in alittle bit. I just did a massive grind session and need to take a break.

So, some new stuff has been discovered involving unreleased content in the games. DO NOT click the spoiler if you don't want to know about future events and such. I didn't include pictures just in case but you can search the internet if you're interested.

The three somewhat-confirmed event legendaries have been discovered. Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie have been confirmed to be real.

There are two new Vivillon patterns, one is a pokeball pattern and the other is a shaymin-looking flower pattern. 

New megas have been discovered, Mega Latios and Mega Latias. Interestingly, they mega-evolve into the same pokemon, a purple fighter jet-esque thing.

Also, AZ's Floette is encounterable, whether this will be an event or just in the game's code is still unknown.

There is actually something wrong with the images of the mega evolutions for Latios and Latias. It's missing the symbol right next to the name that indicates that it is the mega evolved version.

There is actually something wrong with the images of the mega evolutions for Latios and Latias. It's missing the symbol right next to the name that indicates that it is the mega evolved version.

Well so much for spoilers, I guess. That's because the hacker encountered the mega forms in the wild. The symbol only appears when they mega-evolve in battle. 

I'm questioning the legitimacy of this recent find. Until I can get better confirmation, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

I'm on the fence too, but...

The names of the legendaries are indeed real.

Did some more Wonder Trades yesterday. Got a few Gourgheists(one was a Pumpkaboo and evolved), but not too much interesting things otherwise(although I'm sure a couple like getting those Charizards I had).

• Upvote 1

I've seen that, have others been reporting it to Nintendo?

I've Wonder Traded 93 times total, it seems to be extremely rare as I've been lucky and haven't encountered it.

It's a good idea to keep Wonder Trading down to a minimum(or don't until it's been fixed) and if you got unlucky enough to encounter it, move all other Pokemon out of the box while not touching the glitch egg. This helps contain it.

Lucky me, I can't wonder trade anyway.

On another note, I've been doing some detective work on Pokémon X. It really helped me level up some of my weaker Pokémon so they could evolve.

You don't have wifi?

With Wonder Trade you're not missing a great deal. I've gotten some nice things out of it, but not without over half the trades being the more common stuff result wise. Wonder Trade's biggest pro is you don't have to see the players who put up impossible trade requirements(Shiny Charizard for a level 9 or less Yveltal? Seriously?).

GTS's biggest pro is getting to actually look through all the trades, but again... alot of people end up requesting Pokemon you can't get at a low level.

Heading towards the 7th gym in my game now.

How to level up easily! xD The video is in portuguese, but i can translate for you. :D

1) Put two pokémons in the day care

2) Fly to Lumiose

3) Ride your bicicle forever

I don't think I could stand to bike ride around Lumiose for extended periods of time. :P

At the 7th gym and doing(yet again) more side stuff including berry growing and leveling some side Pokemon.

I have also reached the second highest rank in the Battle Chateau.

You don't have wifi?

Nope. Haven't for quite a while ever(if I did, I'd be battling and getting event Pokémon when applicable).

I tried doing some Pokémon Maison today. I beat Multi Battle, thus unlocking Super Multi Battle. I tried Single Battle, but I lost at the 16th battle.

Edited by Democrobot

I don't think I could stand to bike ride around Lumiose for extended periods of time. :P

Please watch the video. You will understand. hehe

You can sleep or work while your character rides!!!! XD

If you sleep 8 hours, your pokémon can level up from 1 to 70 using this method.

AMAZING

hahaha

note: i did it today, my Volcarona jumped from 59 to 70 while i was lunching and hanging out with my friends :D

Please watch the video. You will understand. hehe

You can sleep or work while your character rides!!!! XD

If you sleep 8 hours, your pokémon can level up from 1 to 70 using this method.

AMAZING

hahaha

note: i did it today, my Volcarona jumped from 59 to 70 while i was lunching and hanging out with my friends :D

I can't watch the video(due to limited internet). Would you mind telling me how this works?