I'll have to download the Pokétransfer sometime soon. I have a lot of Pokémon to transfer from my Black 2.

I'm assuming that you're referring to the Pokemon Bank which doesn't come out until December. Everyone's on an even playing field until then.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I'll have to download the Pokétransfer sometime soon. I have a lot of Pokémon to transfer from my Black 2.

I'm assuming that you're referring to the Pokemon Bank which doesn't come out until December. Everyone's on an even playing field until then.

An even playing field for what? And yes, that is what I am referring to.

Edited by Democrobot

An even playing field for what? And yes, that is what I am referring to.

I just mean nobody can transfer anything until December so everyone is raising everything from scratch and nobody can transfer hacked or RNG'd pokes yet, so everything is totally legit. Though we can't actually complete the National Dex until then which is a bummer.

Good! That means I probably have enough more than enough time to transfer my 'mons from Black and Black 2! Though not my White, as they're presumably hacked. Might have to confirm when I buy the Poke Transporter.

Well, that depends on how obvious the hack is. I have a feeling that Poketransfer and Pokebank will only do legal checks. Say if someone ends up trying to send a Wonder Guard Spiritomb, it will reject it.

But hacks that are done right within the perimeters of the game will be able pass unless it's done poorly.

Legit checking would be alot harder to implement due to the possibility of false positives.

Edited by Stepchan

I went to organize my boxes after getting the National Dex, but I can only hold 690 Pokémon(I place them in Numerical order) in the PC. What is this madness?

I have 23 boxes right now, it doesn't expand past that if you put alittle bit in each box?

Nope. I already tried that. It didn't work for me.

EDIT: I loaded up my game today and I had 31 boxes. Perhaps I had some kind of delayed reaction?(this game is seemingly full of bugs)

Edited by Democrobot

I've started playing Pokemon Y last night after I got my 3DS. So far I have 5 badges.

I'm not sure if I'm going to nick name any of my Pokemon or not yet.

Working on completing my National Dex. Sorted out my Pokémon and now I'm leveling them up so they evolve. Slow going though(I wish I could go to the Nimbasa stadiums to level up like I did in Gen 5)

I have 23 boxes right now, it doesn't expand past that if you put alittle bit in each box?

Nope. I already tried that. It didn't work for me.

EDIT: I loaded up my game today and I had 31 boxes. Perhaps I had some kind of delayed reaction?(this game is seemingly full of bugs)

I haven't done it yet(won't be an issue when I start a breeding spree later) myself. Thankfully they did release a patch for the save glitch.

Speaking of Lumiose, it took me about an hour and a half to go through it last night. (Kind of neat how you can end up battling in the alley ways)

I've started playing Pokemon Y last night after I got my 3DS. So far I have 5 badges.

I'm not sure if I'm going to nick name any of my Pokemon or not yet.

Way faster than me(who only just beat the 5th gym after having the game for about 2 weeks).

I caught Zygarde and Mewtwo last night. Zygarde was too easy(it took less than 10 turns to catch it), but Mewtwo on the other hand, was a huge pain(but now it lives in the PC, never to be used. Mwahaha!)

Working on completing my National Dex. Sorted out my Pokémon and now I'm leveling them up so they evolve. Slow going though(I wish I could go to the Nimbasa stadiums to level up like I did in Gen 5)

There's the Battlle Chateau, but it takes time until the ennemy are strong enough...

I made a small break because of Ace Attorney, but I'll beat the Elite 4 soon.

I'm about go to the next town and catch some stuff on route 14. I'll be going to do more side stuff before fighting in the next gym. This includes checking the Battle Chateau for more trainers, breeding more Pokemon(Oddish being one of them) and leveling my sky battlers and Pickup mons.

Currently breeding pseudo legendaries using the Japanese male Gible(done with Gible, currently on Bagon then Goomy).

I got a shiny Gible out of it so far(neutral nature), making it my second shiny ingame and my first successful Masuda Method one.

Still no shinies yet...

Lately, I've taken to trying out the Pokémon Masion. It like how you can take a break when ever you want and resume from that place and you can keep doing consecutive battles instead of stopping after 7 each time(you also get BP for every battle you complete).

I accidently KO'd my third one, if it wasn't a horde it wouldn't likely have happened that way. (Funny how all my shinies have involved Route 7 in one way or another)

I've found two of my three shinies (Ponyta and Audino) in the friend safari, people have seemed to have better luck there. The other was a Weedle I found while looking for Scatterbugs to trade for other Vivillon patterns. I almost didn't even notice cause I almost missed the sparkles and Weedle's color doesn't change much.

I've seen some People mention having an easier time finding shinies in there.

Speaking of the Friend Safari, I'm actually curious as to which type mine is. I'm just not at the point where I can find out.

I tried Friend Safari out recently. I only have one friend though and he's Rock(Corsola and Nosepass).

Still wallowing in my own jealousy. Only time will tell when I can get out of it.

YES. I KNOW. NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT. Anyway, somewhat late team planning update:

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja (Dororo)

Eevee/Glaceon (Koyuki) (if I can find the Ice Rock before post-game)

Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash (Kaiser Sword)

Litleo/Pyroar (Beralios)

Tyrunt/Tyrantrum (T-Rex Lord)

And other members I might consider:

Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard/Mega Charizard X (GreatDrak) (if I get around to using him)

Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir (Misato)

Zubat/Golbat/Crobat (preferably female and shiny) (Lady Pinky)