• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Ninetails.

Posted Images

Well, that depends on whether or not the shiny rate is still same, many have speculated it's easier to get shiny Pokemon this gen. But I don't know if that's due to an increased rate or just more people playing at once. I've heard about chain fishing.

There is a rumor about tipping increasing the odds for shinies.

Edited by Stepchan

I dont think its a rumor... it works well for me xD

Im goint to start to breed charmander, my first pokémon. Target: Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 :D

XX means the stat doesn't matter because it will not be used.

My sister got a shiny clawitzer from chain fishing yesterday.

I still haven't found any shiny pokemon.

Both of my 3DS units have Bug typing for Friend Safari.

I'm making my way towards the last gym city at the moment.

Still no shiny Pokémon yet... On the other hand, I evolved my Doublade last night. Mwahaha. The Ice gym is toast.

I dont think its a rumor... it works well for me xD

Im goint to start to breed charmander, my first pokémon. Target: Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 :D

XX means the stat doesn't matter because it will not be used.

Admittedly, I tipped 500p two or three times before I ran into the shiny Roselia, but I haven't ran into anyone else wanting tips since(unless you can tip the same people again ingame).

I now have both a Sun and Shiny Stone, I can evolve my Helioptile and Roselia. :thumbsup::wd_coolslime:

Here's something kind of amusing:

I got two charmanders jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (for mega x)

Breed strong pokemon is very easy on gen 6. Today i will effort it and battle. :D I have no idea how to use the super training. xD

Edit: I found today two more shinies. They are poliwhirl and a green fish on route 21. I was there because i wanted to caught dratini to teach Dragon Dance to my charmander by egg move. ^

Edited by Rangel

Everywhere I look on the internet someone is posting about the new shiny that they found, which kinda bums be out cause it almost seems like shinies are losing their value. Now everyone and their mother can just go fish for an hour and come up with like 2 or 3. Oh well, considering the odds are still kinda low (still trying for my shiny Vulpix) but I've already found 2 myself so I can't complain, but does anyone else feel like this? Regardless I do appreciate the changes made to breeding and ev training. I don't feel like I'm wasting quite so much time anymore just to get a pokemon battle ready. It took me only about an hour to train up my Ninetales and Dragonite and it will be even faster once I can get my hands on those power items.

I don't mind if it's actually increased. But then again, I've never been much into shiny hunting(I let things happen as they do, but I do plan to experiment with MM a little bit since I got some Japanese and one Spanish Pokemon).

Yeah I got lucky and got 2 japanese ditto in the wonder trade so I've been trying to get a shiny Ninetales. I'm up to like 5 boxes so far so I guess I can't complain about the shiny rate haha

While I didn't get a Japanese Ditto, I did get Pikachu, Budew, Helioptile and Gible from Japanese players. That does at least give me a solid Masuda Method range(Since I can try for anything in the Fairy, Field, Dragon and Plant egg groups. The Helioptile is female, so I can only try for shiny Helioptiles on that one).

Breed some Modest Dendenne's with Pickup to go along with my Pachirisu and Linoone. Currently leveling up an Emolga so that I can have more than one participator for Sky Battles.

Had my best Wonder Trade run. Spoils include Anorith, Torchic, Froakie, Spiritomb, Lucario, Mawhile, Charmander, and Zorua.

The "value" of a shiny pokemon has been "reducing" since Gen IV introduced the original poke-radar and Masuda's Method.

I'm working on my protean froakies.

Shiny would be nice, but I'd prefer good IVs.

Edited by Sorgatani

Almost at the E4(in Victory Road right now). Probably today or tomorrow I'll defeat them.

From gen 4 to 5, some used Pokesav and Pokegen to get shinies(along with perfect IVs and such). :P

That is true.

Not to mention RNG Manipulation.

Things like that make the 2000+ eggs I've hatched while MMing seem excessive (not to mention OBsessive)

But I like knowing what it took to obtain my shinies and egg-move'd pokemon.

True, it wouldn't feel like I earned it(for a lack of a better description) if I Pokesav/gen'd my shinies. Since the 3DS hasn't been cracked persay(If they do get it done because of X and Y it will take awhile), no one can use things like Pokegen.

E4 went down last night. I did not expect the results I got. I won't go into more details(because of the mass spoilers), but I did not see that coming at all.

Back in Lumiose City, got a hair cut and color change and made a PR video. Will be going through the rest of the town here in a little while and if it doesn't take me too long to do that(Ha!)... I'll take on the gym.

Got Hatch Power babyyy

I also realized that I need to do some serious transferring (I like my Pikachus/Raichus to know Dynamic Punch).

I'll have to download the Pokétransfer sometime soon. I have a lot of Pokémon to transfer from my Black 2.