I really like Mega Charizard X! Finally its fire/dragon. It reminds me the Thousand Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh. Also, it seems to be shiny. I need a X version. ^^

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

X version is what I have preordered, interestingly enough.

Also, Fennekin's final form has been revealed...

Name: Delphox, Fire/F- pff hahahahaha! Couldn't resist that lame maymay, ehem. It is Fire/Psychic, someone posted proof.

FIRE/PSYCHIC!? Yes! Finally! A refreshing change of pace from the usual Journey to the West references!

Anyway, if Greninja really is Water/Dark, well... Time to name it Zoruru.

Keroro_gunso_Zoruru.png

If Water/Fighting, I'm still keeping it as Dororo. After all, one of the leaks has been

confirmed,

and it's only a matter of time before the others are confirmed. Still hoping for Greninja to be Water/Fighting, and Chespin's final evo to be Grass/Rock.

I really like the Fairy type. It screws up a lot of strategies (including my own) but that means it will make the game more challenging.

Strange.... I heard that the people who were lucky enough to test the final release weren't aloud to talk about the starters' final forms until the game's release on the 12th. If so, either somebody broke contract, or these are all still just rumors.

Time for me to weigh in on:

Mega Charizard X

It has a Fire/Dragon typing. It's ability, Tough Claws, increases physical attacks. Charizard just got a whole lot better.

Greninja

Water/Dark. Water/Fighting. All this debate. I'm really curious now.

New evos

They have an interesting design. It wonder if they are real though.

Delphox

Not a huge fan of the name, but it will grow on me. As for the typing, YESH!!! Finally something different!

Chestnaught

bth_1381688_629152787106931_990192579_n_I don't know if this is real or not....

I've seen the screencaps of all their typing now, so to recap...

Delphox: Fire/Psychic

Don't know Delphox's stat setup, but I'm going to guess high special attack and high special defense.

Greninja: Water/Dark (It is confirmed now)

Greninja excels at speed and special attack, also has decent physical attack(special still beats by a solid amount).

Chesnaught: Grass/Fighting

Chesnaught excels at defense and attack.

Well, time to name my Froakie Zoruru, since Greninja's confirmed to be Water/Dark. It still looks like Dororo to nickname it Dororo, but now... DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!

leak_rumor_final_froakie_evolution__gren

Demonic_arts_dororo.pngKeroro_gunso_Zoruru.png

UPDATE!

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja (Dororo (or should it be Zoruru?))

Eevee/Glaceon (Koyuki)

Honedge/Doublade (Kaiser Sword (a reference to Brave Exkaiser))

Litleo/Pyroar (Beralios)

Tyrunt/Tyrantrum (T-Rex Lord)

Still deciding on a 6th slot. Maybe an in-game flyer or sacrificial lamb.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

I'm nowhere near you on the planning level. :whoa:

So far for me:

Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox - Naming it either Flandre, Marisa or Isabelle. This is just based mostly on the yellow fur.

Hawlucha  - Have a name in mind, but I'll have to back out of it if the letter cap isn't 12(I swear I saw something with 12 spaces for a name from the game somewhere).

A water type, a fairy type(a water/fairy would be nice) and the rest is up in the air.

I'm nowhere near you on the planning level. :whoa:

It's most certainly true. However, if there's one thing I can't decide on, it's on some areas on my team.

Actually, forget what I said about naming my Froakie "Zoruru." I'm going with Dororo, if only because Greninja reminds me of his Demonic Art in the 5th Sgt. Frog movie.

leak_rumor_final_froakie_evolution__gren

Demonic_arts_dororo.png

SOMEWHAT FINAL UPDATE!

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja (Dororo)

Eevee/Glaceon (Koyuki)

Honedge/Doublade (Kaiser Sword (a reference to Brave Exkaiser))

Litleo/Pyroar (Beralios)

Tyrunt/Tyrantrum (T-Rex Lord)

Still deciding on a 6th slot. Maybe an in-game flyer or sacrificial lamb.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

It mostly falls into my lack of knowing what Pokemon and such there are, which is why I haven't planned for the most part. I know I'll be testing out some of the different Pokemon(Swirlix, Sylveon and Meowstic for example) just to get a feel for future playings(Pokebank for the win! I can store and restart!) even if they aren't going into the final team.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/

We now have the English names of the evolutions of both Swirlix and Spritzee.

Slurpuff for Swirlix's evo and Aromatisse for Spritzee's evo.

There have been a few more shown on 4chan, including an evo to that one rock/water Pokemon(from the leak with Greninja and Hawlucha), a Pokemon that carries keys(it has a keyhole on it's face) and a slug/snail-ish one.

Edited by Stepchan

4chan just recently leaked some new 'mons. As with all 4chan leaks, take it with a grain of salt. We don't wanna get taken down by Nintendo, now, do we?

Barbaracle? Good lord, is he awesome! Definitely getting a Binacle and naming it ColossaTitan (supposed to be a reference to the colossal titan from Attack on Titan, but shortened due to the increased (if I remember correctly) 12-character limit).

Goomy/Sliggoo? Just so cute. Naming him either Haro (Gundam reference) of Kouta (Exkaiser reference). Or I could just go ahead and name it DrakSlime.

right now i'm trying to finish the pokemon world tournament on my Black 2 game, i finally managed to beat the World Leaders but just barely. and without a doubt i swear i cannot beat even one person in the Champions at all. i'm thinking of using a Dragonite and a either a Milotic or a Vaporeon for my second pokemon but have no idea what my third should be. is the ones i'm thinking of good enough? or should i try something different? any advice would be very appreciated. kinda wanted to beat this before the new games are released. 

Ghost/Grass is an interesting typing. It could have some potential...

4chan leaked some more 'mons.

AEGISLASH? Good lord, that's fuggen awesome! Definitely won't regret naming it Kaiser Sword.

GOODRA? May seem like the dumbest-looking pseudo-legendary, but I won't decide for sure until higher-quality art is posted and I see its stats and movepool.

Oh, and BTW, Orotto's name has been leaked as Trevenant.

And you beat me to the English name. :P:tounge2::thumbsup:

Anyway, so far there have been 66-67 new Pokemon discovered.

Flabebe is a 3 stage line, it's final form's name is Florges, shown here.

I can't find these 4chan "leaks". Could I get the images or a link to them?

Here ya go:

I won't bother posting a team update this time, and I'm still deciding on an in-game flyer.

That link gives me nothing. I wonder if the images were removed or something.

That link gives me nothing. I wonder if the images were removed or something.

I can still see the images, though.

Might have to give you the link after all:

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/

One image caught my eye in particular. It has Chestnaught fighting a Helioptile evo, and there is a raging thunder storm behind them and it says "New Weather". I'm curious about this.