I've never played the Mystery Dungeon games(I'm not one for spinoff games). Dookieshed(He's on team Chespin as well) liked the idea of Grass/Rock alot more than Grass/Ground(as he put it, being murdered by Ice Beam is never fun).

I've trained a Charizard before in Leafgreen. While I still prefer the Squirtle line in that game, I can see why some do like Charizard, as it's now my second choice(In the originals I didn't have as much of a need for Grass types).

Favorite playable characters... Hmm... Probably Hilbert from B/W and Leaf from Firered/Leafgreen.

I've been wanting to ask this question for alittle bit now: What are your thoughts on the matchups for Fairy Type?

As was revealed not too long ago, Fairy super effectives Fighting and Dark along with Dragon while being weak to Steel and Poison. Fire, Poison and Steel resist it and it resists Fighting, Bug and Dark while having an immunity to Dragon.

I've seen some already declare it a game breaker type just because of these matchups, with the games still not released yet.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Can I choose a girl ? Because then, it's Kris. As for a guy, Brendan, because he has the most original look.

I like the Mystery Dungeon Series. It is generally more challenging, and can be surprisingly dark at time. (Eplorers of Time/Darkness/Sky is the best example).

http://Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed?

Thoughts anybody? They look real enough, but they could just as easily have been Photoshopped as well. But a Fighting/Flying would be a dream come true for me.

There is also one in Italy who said something about posting a few things after waking up tommorrow, although since some now know who she is; she might back down from that.

His IP address traces back to Italy where other convincing X/Y photos have been leaking over the past few days.

Two people from Italy. One male, one female. Either said girl is impersonating a guy or else a guy is just trolling us and really knows his stuff.

Of course, this is all to be taken with a grain of salt people.

That could be the case with the person from Italy.

Your link is messed up Democrobot:

http://pokebeach.com/ < There we go. Also, if that Fighting/Flying type is real, I think I have found my ingame flyer.

I've heard that Fairy is also weak to Fire. ...Which means that for one of the beginning Gym Leaders (who uses those Fairy/Bug type Pokemon), Fennekin will be the bane of her existence.

Burn it. BURN IT ALL!

It's not weak to Fire type attacks, but Fire types do resist Fairy type attacks. BTW, where did you see the first gym leader having a Bug/Fairy type? I haven't seen it on Pokebeach.

My favorite psuedo Hydreigon now has a 4x weakness too, but I'm taking it in stride.

Edited by Stepchan

I never even considered that my beloved Hydregion (aka DarkN) is now screwed over by Fairy types. This changes some things...

GRENINJA? That's it, I'm definitely naming him Dororo. Even if it's only a rumor, but (in M. Bison's voice) OF COURSE!

Still don't have an in-game flyer, though. I'll just go with whatever you recommend in two weeks.

UPDATE (will be downdated if Greninja turns out to be fake):

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja (Dororo)

Eevee/Glaceon (Koyuki)

Honedge/Doublade (KizerSword (supposed to be Kaiser Sword (a reference to Brave Exkaiser), but shortened due to the 10-character limit))

Litleo/Pyroar (Beralios)

Tyrunt/Tyrantrum (T-Rex Lord)

Still deciding on a 6th slot.

If I'm remembering it right, they have actually expanded the character limit on Pokemon names to 12 total.

Also, /vp/ is being bombed by people making fake screencaps. Yeesh!

With the Froakie evo, it's looking like Wottergate all over again. Plenty of people are claiming Greninja is fake, mainly due to it's appearence or that they simply don't like it and hope it's fake.

Greninja isn't that bad. Of course, it still may be fake. We don't have any truly solid proof yet.

It could still be fake, but man... after Wottergate in gen 5 you'd figure some would at least not be so quick to call fake on it just because they don't like it(I don't have a problem with Greninja either). 

Of course, they don't have to like it regardless of legitimacy.

since pokemon is the tyopic i am look to trade for kyogre Treecko and Squirtle lagit one but mainly for the first two and i am in need of the ar code to unlock or complte the pokedex both univa and national too cant seem to find one that works and oe get  bad codes real need it so i can get the shiny item that make pokemon form other regins show up in black or white 2 i own black i dont work right now so i am free when ever i live in the mid west too time zone i am geting y all ready payed for so squiretle i would not need hence they are leting you chose 1 of the three first gen starters and game start i have most 5 gen pokemon for trade but i have a lot of event poekmon too so i want mainly trade for kyogre and treecko form a egg egg so you keep your pokemon thank you send me a email kjm10911@gmail.com not all ways look on the den tho i like the comuity  or add me on skype thank you have a nice night or day when you read this

Someone has actually gotten a copy of the game pretty early(I highly doubt they do this elaborate of a fake, way too much stuff).

What do you guys think? Should I post the link?

Edited by Stepchan

Someone has actually gotten a copy of the game pretty early(I highly doubt they do this elaborate of a fake, way too much stuff).

What do you guys think? Should I post the link?

Yes! I'm so curious. Though I would be wary of buggin' Nintendo.

Okay. Spoilering though. (The thread about it on /vp/ got pinned to the top)

He hasn't posted much in the way of really new info(other than what TM Viola gives out).

TBH though, considering where he's posting it from, he could get a C&D pretty quick.

Nothing we haven't seen before. Oh well, at least we get Pokedex entries of Quilladin and Fletchling.

This is probably a "duh" mention considering that you feed Poke Puffs to your Pokemon, but berry trees are confirmed.

There is a Snorlax sleeping on the bridge. I wonder if the Pokéflute will make a return. Also, so many people are complaining that nothing new has been leaked.

A new mega evolution has been confirmed!

char2.jpg

To be fair, I actually prefer mega Charizard X over the Y version. It may look a little like Black Kyurem, but its design is so much cooler than the "flying Charmeleon" mega Charizard Y. Only time will tell if other version-exclusive mega evolutions (as with mega Mewtwo) will be revealed.

Also, evolutions for Swirlix and Spritzee confirmed (though not 100%).

newpoke1.jpg

Apparently, the final form of Froakie, Greninja is actually real. But according to the person who's playing, Greninja is Water/Dark, not Water/Fighting.