I always typoed it Ninetails that I don't even bother on correcting myself anymore. :P

Edited it anyway.

Also since Mega Launcher imcrease the attack of ALL pulse moves, I'm pretty sure someone else will learn it.

Now, if only Hydreigon learns it...

Edited by Arn
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

To kill some time, I've started playing Leaf Green again. I still haven't gotten past Viridian City yet. My team so far is Pidgey lv8, Mankey lv8, and Squirtle lv9. I just beat my rival on route 22(the route to the west of Viridian City).

It's that time of the month again, which is waiting for Corocoro to leak. This is the last issue before X and Y come out. This issue is supposed to show Fairy types' list of advantages and disadvantages among other things.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?597274-IMPORTANT-ANNOUNCEMENT-Pokemon-XY-RUMORS-amp-FAKE-SCANS-Thread

Here's a list of all the fakes and rumors that were posted throughout the year.

Kind of interesting to see what some have tried to do while killing time.

I'll be pre-ordering my red pokemon 3DSXL today, but I have not pre-ordered the games yet. I do have a friend who was considering throwing her second copy at me, if that were the case I'd be paying her back; only time will tell.

I got my Shiny Dialga today !

One month left... 

Did you guys already reserved it yet ?

Nope. I probably won't have to. Pokémon is very unpopular around here.

I got my Shiny Dialga today !

One month left... 

Did you guys already reserved it yet ?

I have Pokemon X preordered myself. Last time I talked to my nephew I found out he's picking Chespin(due to the Kanto starters being pickable when you meet the professor in game, he's picking Squirtle out of those). That leaves me with either Fennekin or Froakie.

I picked Oshawott on my first playthrough of Black, so I'm more likely going with Fennekin now.

Edited by Stepchan

Does anybody know when you get the Kanto starters? It isn't right at the start, is it?

It's whenever you meet the professor, which I believe might be at some point early in the game.  It definitely won't be at the beginning though.

Finally! A typing that can give Spiritomb and Sableye a challenge!

And HOLY FLIPPING SHIZZ. A TYRANNOSAURUS REX 'MON!

At first, due to its bipedal appearance, I mistakenly thought that Tailner and its final evolution was going to be the tired combo of Fire/Fighting. Now that I now know it learns Psyshock, I can further confirm my suspicion that its final evolution will be Fire/Psychic. Still picking Froakie/Gekogashira/final evolution and naming it Dororo, though.

MEGA GARCHOMP!? WITH SAND FORCE?!? I can finally rest easy.

Guest Anteelew

This tempered chocolate is then added to the remaining introduced package one third of nontempered chocolate events and Skorpios outlet mixed thoroughly until the mass in the bowl has a completely uniform temperature. If luxurious magazine the temperature is still too high, part of the chocolate thesaleboat.com is further worked on the cold table until the correct temperature women accessories is reached. This is a lot of work, requires a lot typical before of room and TheSaleBoat.com makes a big mess.. With that in mind you will most likely not want these employees to make released events use of general laptop computers that thesaleboat.com you purchase from a computer company or local business in your area. You want to be Fulton outlet certain that you are purchasing durable should clothing computers that have a protective casing and that are designed to be used in the type of environment where your employees will be working. By doing this Michael kors factory outlet you are going to end up elegant scale saving your company money when it comes based to repair services.. First and MK foremost, I have to stress networking and support!! classical spring Those are two words that should not Michael kors factory on sale be far from a work at home mom's mind. Not only in luxury your luxury luxury Grayson outlet professional life but your personal life as well, these two things are essential. You will find that once you are a work at home fancy mom, your outlet professional and personal lives get somewhat blurred together at Jet Set outlet times, even more reason collar to colors shapes iPhone 4 Cases outlet keep those two Backpacks outlet words close at all times.

This tempered chocolate is then added to the remaining introduced package one third of nontempered chocolate events and Skorpios outlet mixed thoroughly until the mass in the bowl has a completely uniform temperature. If luxurious magazine the temperature is still too high, part of the chocolate thesaleboat.com is further worked on the cold table until the correct temperature women accessories is reached. This is a lot of work, requires a lot typical before of room and TheSaleBoat.com makes a big mess.. With that in mind you will most likely not want these employees to make released events use of general laptop computers that thesaleboat.com you purchase from a computer company or local business in your area. You want to be Fulton outlet certain that you are purchasing durable should clothing computers that have a protective casing and that are designed to be used in the type of environment where your employees will be working. By doing this Michael kors factory outlet you are going to end up elegant scale saving your company money when it comes based to repair services.. First and MK foremost, I have to stress networking and support!! classical spring Those are two words that should not Michael kors factory on sale be far from a work at home mom's mind. Not only in luxury your luxury luxury Grayson outlet professional life but your personal life as well, these two things are essential. You will find that once you are a work at home fancy mom, your outlet professional and personal lives get somewhat blurred together at Jet Set outlet times, even more reason collar to colors shapes iPhone 4 Cases outlet keep those two Backpacks outlet words close at all times.

GUNDAMN IT! TIME TO REPORT THIS POST!

Finally! A typing that can give Spiritomb and Sableye a challenge!

And HOLY FLIPPING SHIZZ. A TYRANNOSAURUS REX 'MON!

At first, due to its bipedal appearance, I mistakenly thought that Tailner and its final evolution was going to be the tired combo of Fire/Fighting. Now that I now know it learns Psyshock, I can further confirm my suspicion that its final evolution will be Fire/Psychic. Still picking Froakie/Gekogashira/final evolution and naming it Dororo, though.

MEGA GARCHOMP!? WITH SAND FORCE?!? I can finally rest easy.

Turns out that the llama looking Pokemon is a actually a dog, go figure.

Going with Fennekin for sure on my first playthrough and I love the psychic cats.

I'm liking this Rock/Dragon T-Rex. I've always had a thing for dinosaurs. Also, Chespin's evo has Mud Shot? Uhh... Okay? I guess that's okay. I'm looking forward to this game. I think I'll take X, since my friend is getting Y.

I think HaribÅgu learning Mud Shot might foreshadow a "dirty fighter" in its final evolution.

Still crossing my fingers for Froakie's final evo to be Water/Fighting (all the more reason to name it Dororo) and for Chigoras to become Garchomp-level epic when it evolves.

Hey look, some fakemon scans.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/pokemato/archives/32813930.html

I certainly would've loved a Mega Gengar (and I do admit, I confused it with a smiling Crobat mega evolution) and Mega Heracross (if its design was just a little more interesting), but I suppose I'll just have to take it. Also, notice how Chespin seems to take inspiration from the hedgehog, and fakemon!HaribÅgu looks like a motherloving T. rex, while fakemon!Tailner and fakemon!Gekogashira seem to match up perfectly with their species (Fennekin a fox, Froakie a frog).

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

I remember the fake ones popping up earlier yesterday, although I didn't feel like posting them(I think they are on the Serebii thread I linked as well).

Fennekin's mid form has a broom stick like tail, which is aiming towards a witch/warlock theme.

Well, now that Pyroar's been leaked and Chigoras and Gekogashira have been revealed, I'll be updating my team plans:

Froakie/Gekogashira/final evolution (Dororo), Eevee/Glaceon (Koyuki), Litleo/Pyroar (Beralios (a reference to Daltanious, an old Toei mecha anime that ran from 1979-1980), Honedge (Hexcalibur), Chigoras/evolution (can't decide what to name it: T-Rex as a tribute to the Fossil Fighters series, or Terry as a reference to Dinosaur King), and one other.

What are your updated team plans?

There isn't too much of a change in plans for me.

I know I'm going with Fennekin now, a flying type that isn't the Fletchling line(due to it's evo sharing a type with Fennekin), water type and fairy type along with others to make a full team of 6.

Due to not knowing what all the type combos are in the next game, I don't know how this plan is going to work out in the end.

I'm also going to check and train some of the different Pokemon out just to see how they work out.

Edited by Stepchan

I'm trying not to plan my team out too much this time around. I want to experience this just like I did for Blue Version.