I don't know how many people have done this before, but...

Get a Blaziken. Name it Cptn. Falcon.

Moveset:

Fire Punch = Falcon Punch

Blaze Kick = Falcon Kick

Sky Uppercut = C. Falcon's Up+...A, I believe?.... in Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl

Hi-Jump Kick = Knee of Justice

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I loved it! I'm not a fan of Blaziken, but I may try it someday. Hell, who wouldn't like for Captain Falcon to be in his/her Pokémon party? :P

Now, quick, do the same with this Pokémon!

122Mr._Mime.pngAm I the only person that appreciates the art of circuses?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I don't know how many people have done this before, but...

Get a Blaziken. Name it Cptn. Falcon.

Moveset:

Fire Punch = Falcon Punch

Blaze Kick = Falcon Kick

Sky Uppercut = C. Falcon's Up+...A, I believe?.... in Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl

Hi-Jump Kick = Knee of Justice

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I loved it! I'm not a fan of Blaziken, but I may try it someday. Hell, who wouldn't like for Captain Falcon to be in his/her Pokémon party? :P

Now, quick, do the same with this Pokémon!

122Mr._Mime.pngAm I the only person that appreciates the art of circuses?

So far, the only person I can think of to make into a Mr.Mime is Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy 6.

Or it could also be this guy.

Piemon.jpg

GOD.

431_user100527_pic144755_1236995000.jpg THE CROSSOVER HAS BEGUN. INITIALIZE...

Or maybe I can do this myself. I know plenty of clown/mime characters that may fit.

Piemon.jpg

GOD.

Or maybe I can do this myself. I know plenty of clown/mime characters that may fit.

I would go with Waldo as in, "Where's Waldo," or Ronald McDonald.

I like choosing Bulbasaur because then Rival's team is Charizard, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Rydon, Exeggutor, and Alakazam. Half his team is weak to my Jolteon. Alakazam and Exeggutor, Bug or Ghost work well. Rydon can then be mawled by Venesaur. Quite easy in my opinion.

I have actually used Bulbasaur's line two maybe three times that I remember. I think it's good, it's just one of those things where I have a harder time picking other pokemon for different slots. Although usually I only have problems with finding one or two pokemon to fit the team properly while using Bulbasaur.

My Serperior on my file on Pokemon Black has more issues, it has Hidden Power Flying. Ouch.... Due to that, it's stuck with Return, Leaf Blade and Energy Ball. Both Emboar and Samurott get a better overall level of versatility in the originals.

Black and White 2 fix Serperior's movepool a bit through move tutors, it can get Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse and Outrage to name a few, but still no ground attacks.

I love to battle online with Zoruark. I got a fairly decent one in a trade and his illusion is just a fantastic ability.

I never have much trouble with the Bulbasaur line. I usually get a Jolteon for Water and Flying types. Snorlax for tanking. Lapras on occasion, but usually Omastar or Slowbro(Vaporeon if I have Electrode). Arcanine/Ninetails for those pesky Bug/Grass/Ice/Steels. And then maybe a Pidgeot for my last slot.

My fav? obviously Lucario.

( BTW, if you want to talk about pokemon,check the link in my sig. )

Lucario? A decent Fighting type with an immunity to Toxic Spikes. Nice.

I wish my favorites could be stronger, but oh well...

At least I have Slaking.

289.png

Ah Slaking. I remember I almost got a Celebi in exchange for a Cranidos because of a Slaking. He believed that Cranidos'

200px-408Cranidos.png

Mold Breaker would negate Slaking's Truant, making Slaking a super-powerhouse. Then my friend, his little brother, ruined my plans.

180px-609Chandelure.png<--May this Chandelure Curse him for that

At least I have Slaking.

289.png

Ah Slaking. I remember I almost got a Celebi in exchange for a Cranidos because of a Slaking. He believed that Cranidos'

200px-408Cranidos.png

Mold Breaker would negate Slaking's Truant, making Slaking a super-powerhouse. Then my friend, his little brother, ruined my plans.

If you really want to curse him.... use some sort of dark ritual and sick the Lavender Town Ghost on him.

Here- watch this and find out how much torment this thing can bring about.

At least I have Slaking.

289.png

200px-408Cranidos.png

If you really want to curse him.... use some sort of dark ritual and sick the Lavender Town Ghost on him.

Here- watch this and find out how much torment this thing can bring about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJRb402NJDU

Oh I already know the power of that.

I never have much trouble with the Bulbasaur line. I usually get a Jolteon for Water and Flying types. Snorlax for tanking. Lapras on occasion, but usually Omastar or Slowbro(Vaporeon if I have Electrode). Arcanine/Ninetails for those pesky Bug/Grass/Ice/Steels. And then maybe a Pidgeot for my last slot.

The last time I played Leafgreen my team consisted of Venusaur, Wigglytuff(to make things more interesting and difficult), Dugtrio, Jolteon(the only time I've trained one so far), Slowbro and Rapidash. Usually when I have an undecided slot while choosing Bulbasaur, it's usually picking a water type that's the hardest for me to do.

I already trained a Starmie in Sousilver and I trained Vaporeon on a previous file(when I chose Charmander) so I didn't want to go with either of those again, so I was left with a lot of rough options.

Kingler didn't become more useful until gen 4, Seaking had similiar problems. I didn't want more underpowered pokes(Wigglytuff was enough for me) in my team so that left out Seadra(I can't trade to evolve it into Kingdra post national dex anyway) and Dewgong(who is at least duel typed). So it was either Lapras or Slowbro, went with Slowbro because I could get Slowpoke sooner than I could Lapras.

.....FINISH THE GAME! FINISH THE GAME, STANLEY!

Piemon.jpg

GOD.

Ah, Piedmon... Digimon's own knockoff of Kefka. ...He's probably just as crazy, too. Heck, for all we know, Piedmon could be Kefka's drinking buddy.

I heard the original song for Lavender Town on Pokémon Red/Blue was really scary. People say to not to listen to it, but I'm burning with curiosity. What should I do? Should I listen to it?

Also, good point there, Guardian. Kefka made me believe in the future of clowns.

Edited by Gooptek

I heard the original song for Lavender Town on Pokémon Red/Blue was really scary. People say to not to listen to it, but I'm burning with curiosity. What should I do? Should I listen to it?

Also, good point there, Guardian. Kefka made me believe in the future of clowns.

You decide

Actually, I watched a guy's video where he debunks some of the Lavender Town myths. He played the original theme from the Japanese games, and there wasn't ANY sort of high-pitched frequencies ANYWHERE throughout the tune. Thus he deduced: If there WERE high-pitched frequencies, to hear them, the person would have to: a) have perfect hearing, and b) be wearing headphones. He also deduced that if said frequencies DID cause the player to have a headache, it wouldn't drive them mad enough to kill themselves.

HOWEVER! I saw this one girl's video where she uses and electronic seismograph program to "disprove" the myth that there was a hidden image within the Lavender Town theme's seismograph readings. She made it graph the LT theme, skipped over to where the images were to occur, and..... There...They...Were.

It was an image of the Lavender Town Ghost, along with Unowns spelling 'LEAVE NOW'.

HOWEVER! I saw this one girl's video where she uses and electronic seismograph program to "disprove" the myth that there was a hidden image within the Lavender Town theme's seismograph readings. She made it graph the LT theme, skipped over to where the images were to occur, and..... There...They...Were.

It was an image of the Lavender Town Ghost, along with Unowns spelling 'LEAVE NOW'.

That's cool.

Actually, I watched a guy's video where he debunks some of the Lavender Town myths. He played the original theme from the Japanese games, and there wasn't ANY sort of high-pitched frequencies ANYWHERE throughout the tune. Thus he deduced: If there WERE high-pitched frequencies, to hear them, the person would have to: a) have perfect hearing, and b) be wearing headphones. He also deduced that if said frequencies DID cause the player to have a headache, it wouldn't drive them mad enough to kill themselves.

Just... I mean... what the heck?

I knew it! That town was evil! O_o

Defend me, Vespiquen!

Vespiquen_(dream_world).png

Actually, Gamefreak did toned the song down for Japanese Blue, 1.1 versions of Red/Green and the international versions. But the difference is very mild, the only problem the original version actually caused was some strain on the Gameboy speakers, making it a little unpleasant to listen to.

But yeah, I don't buy into Lavender Town syndrome. I know some people believe it and others pretend to believe it just to troll. One version of the creepypasta says they hired kids to beta test the game. Gamefreak wasn't rich(child labor laws make it expensive to hire kids), which was part of the cause of the lengthy development period of the originals.

I remember the original video the girl tested. It's called Lavender Town Missing Frequencies. The dude who posted the video added the ghost and Unowns in with an editing tool so that could it be read by a seismograph, which is why the girl actually saw them when graphing it. The video uses an I-doser(gates of hades) in it as well, at the part you mentioned.

Then there's Buried Alive and White Hand, but that will be for another time.

Ah, yes, those two. The supposed "Beta-version 'Boss' for the Pokemon Tower", Buried Alive. That...thing.... thank God it's fake. (Although someone DID use RPG Maker to create a rather unnerving hack bringing the story to life).

.... "I'm glad you're here! I'm lonely... so lonely.... care to join me?"

And then when you lose to it.... ugh.... "Finally! Fresh meat! (two lines of jiberish)"

Someone did do a hack with the original(of Lavender Town only) and videotaped it, claiming it to be real(listing cheat codes and such).

What's funny is that the dude misquoted the boss when losing(saying "Finally, raw meat". I guess instead of the cooked meat it had been eating before) and didn't get the team accurate. He also used someone's fan made sprites that were made in 2010. Kind of amused me nevertheless.

If I remember correctly, the creepypasta of White Hand and Buried Alive actually stated that they were in the actual release of the game. Some people tacked on that beta version excuse as a way to state "there is no way to prove or disprove it".