• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I now have all eight badges. I'll be training for the Elite Four now.

The funny thing about Sylveon is how it doesn't quite have a match to any type just by looking at it.

I've seen some go as far as stating steel or poison type.

I call all the types. With normal at base. 

If it didn't count... I'm still hesitating between Flying or Dragon...

Multitype ability eeveelution? If you're wanting in on the bet, let me know which of these you decide on first. Also, if you lose(I think I'm the most likely to lose though, have to wait and see), are you willing to write a song parody or do a photo parody like me and Democrobot have set?

Edit: Forgot about this:

LOL

Someone's claiming to have inside info and posted a list of the mons for gen 6. Of course it's not real, but it amuses me nevertheless.

Edited by Stepchan

The funny thing about Sylveon is how it doesn't quite have a match to any type just by looking at it.

I've seen some go as far as stating steel or poison type.

I call all the types. With normal at base. 

If it didn't count... I'm still hesitating between Flying or Dragon...

Multitype ability eeveelution? If you're wanting in on the bet, let me know which of these you decide on first. Also, if you lose(I think I'm the most likely to lose though, have to wait and see), are you willing to write a song parody or do a photo parody like me and Democrobot have set?

Edit: Forgot about this:

LOL

Someone's claiming to have inside info and posted a list of the mons for gen 6. Of course it's not real, but it amuses me nevertheless.

Edited by Democrobot

I'm not at 100 hours yet, that's all I know.

Also, got back from the Meloetta event at Gamestop a short while ago.

Heh, I just found something out about Rhydon. If you have a Rhydon with high Defense IVs and a Nature that's beneficial to the Defense stat..... If you have it hold an Eviolite, that'll bump up its Defense to around 528. Only flaw is that its Sp. Defense still sucks.

Heh, I just found something out about Rhydon. If you have a Rhydon with high Defense IVs and a Nature that's beneficial to the Defense stat..... If you have it hold an Eviolite, that'll bump up its Defense to around 528. Only flaw is that its Sp. Defense still sucks.

Sandstorm should help a little, right ? With High SpD IVs, and Sandstorm, it reaches... 425 ! not that bad, actually...

EDIT : Also, with beneficila IVs, Beneficial Nature, and Sandstorm, Shuckle reach 921 SpD ! that's absolutely insane... 

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Sandstorm should help a little, right ? With High SpD IVs, and Sandstorm, it reaches... 425 ! not that bad, actually...

EDIT : Also, with beneficila IVs, Beneficial Nature, and Sandstorm, Shuckle reach 921 SpD ! that's absolutely insane... 

Heh... Thanks. I think I might actually be able to format a Rhydon that can function both as a wall AND as a decent physical hitter (Its Attack stats are actually quite decent) now.

I'm farming element gems that boost the power of moves at the moment(most wanted being Ice Gems) and calling Yancy(around 20 calls total so far).

Need to meet N tommorrow to fill the last requirement to have battles with him.

Also:

Here is the

for the newest movie. Also includes a preview for the short near the end of it. Edited by Stepchan
  • Upvote 1

Also:

Here is the

for the newest movie. Also includes a preview for the short near the end of it.

That looks awesome! I can't wait to see it.

Yancy is such a pain. It's nearly Feebas all over again...

While the setup with Yancy is annoying(I'm usually lucky and find her phone signal within a few routes), it's still better to me than dealing with finding a spot with Feebas. One time on Ruby, I spent at least a few hours collectively searching before I found it.

Speaking of Yancy, I remember seeing someone on another site(don't remember which) making new type speculation by linking Yancy to Sylveon. Kind of funny.

Me, that's for sure!  Fav Pokemon: probably the Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure evolution line.  I spent so much time trying to hatch a shiny one until I lost my copy of Black  :cry2:

tumblr_mi8szuZYS71r848uvo1_500.jpg

Found the Yancy/Sylveon theory while looking for Sylveon fanart.

Waiting for Corocoro to leak, supposedly more info of some sort on Sylveon is supposed to be shown.

I have seven of N's Pokemon.

So far the only thing leaked from Corocoro is the something involving the movie(a distro event). Don't know if there is actually an important reveal this month(might not be one at all).