Evil yes. But it would be banned from competetive battles because of Double Team. Also, Steel and Poison Pokemon resist it. And any Poison Heal Pokemon as well.

So, I beat Skyla and went on the airplane to reversal mountain. My whole team is level 36 and consists of Emboar, Leavanny, Magnezone, Weezing, Golduck, and Aerodactyl. Does anybody have any suggestions for changes to my team or am I good?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I decided to bench my Zoroark and to take axew instead. It is now a beautiful Fraxure called Drake.

I didn't played for a while, but I beated 2 gyms yesterday. So now I've 6 Badges, and am at around 40.

The game is far more easy now. In fact, Challenge modebecomes less challenging later, because you gain far more experience.

I'm at that point too, though I have 2 steel types in my party: My Magnezone and Lucario. I want to swap one of them, just to have a little more diversity, though I'm not sure which one to keep.

I also had both of them, in my Black playthrough.

What are your other Pokemons ? 

We'd have to battle for you to see the rest of them... =3

I'd say keep the Lucario. I mean, yeah, it's got the same weaknesses as Magnezone, but it only takes 2x damage from Ground moves instead of 4x. AND it can learn better moves. Ice Punch is a good move to have on it. A well-raised Lucario with Ice Punch will cut through the Opelucid City Gym as easily as cutting cake.

I pretty much went with Magnezone, because I like having an electric type in my party, and he's different (I've used Raichu, Ampharos, Shinx, and Galvantula in the past). What I might do, is swap him out for something bettter after the E-4

Edited by Duran

I decided to bench my Zoroark and to take axew instead. It is now a beautiful Fraxure called Drake.

I didn't played for a while, but I beated 2 gyms yesterday. So now I've 6 Badges, and am at around 40.

The game is far more easy now. In fact, Challenge modebecomes less challenging later, because you gain far more experience.

I'm at that point too, though I have 2 steel types in my party: My Magnezone and Lucario. I want to swap one of them, just to have a little more diversity, though I'm not sure which one to keep.

>I'd say keep the Lucario. I mean, yeah, it's got the same weaknesses as Magnezone, but it only takes 2x damage from Ground moves instead of 4x. AND it can learn better moves. Ice Punch is a good move to have on it. A well-raised Lucario with Ice Punch will cut through the Opelucid City Gym as easily as cutting cake.

I pretty much went with Magnezone, because I like having an electric type in my party, and he's different (I've used Raichu, Ampharos, Shinx, and Galvantula in the past). What I might do, is swap him out for something bettter after the E-4

Well, if you'd went with the Lucario, by the time you got to the E4, your Lucario (assuming you taught it Ice Punch) would have served you really well. Grimsly and Iris (ESPECIALLY Grimsly) would've fallen flat on their faces (Iris due to Ice Punch).

>I'd say keep the Lucario. I mean, yeah, it's got the same weaknesses as Magnezone, but it only takes 2x damage from Ground moves instead of 4x. AND it can learn better moves. Ice Punch is a good move to have on it. A well-raised Lucario with Ice Punch will cut through the Opelucid City Gym as easily as cutting

cake.

Well, if you'd went with the Lucario, by the time you got to the E4, your Lucario (assuming you taught it Ice Punch) would have served you really well. Grimsly and Iris (ESPECIALLY Grimsly) would've fallen flat on their faces (Iris due to Ice Punch).

Yeah, I'm told that Lucario is pretty OP

A few days ago, I had a critical capture with a Foongus (naming him Brian, after Michael Rosen's older brother, in keeping with the Michael Rosen theme naming). I think once it is an Amoongus, it could be the late-game equivalent of Harrybo (my Sunflora).

I just caught a Metang with just a Quick Ball ! And I didn't even had a Critical Capture !

But the second one will be far harder...

That reminds me of the time I caught Reshiram with a dusk ball on my first turn in Pokemon Black. I was like  O_o. My brother was so angry because he struggled to capture Zekrom. I can't recall which other legendary I caught with a premier ball in the first turn, and my brother actually saw that capture because I was boasting about how I could capture Pokemon on my first try with just pokeballs; Who knew it would happen at that moment.

I remember on my Soulsilver playthrough, I got a call from the Fisherman on the route south of Violet City.

Went down there to battle him and set up a repel to go through some grass and ended up running into Raikou for the first time in the playthrough.

I wasn't prepared for him. I decided to throw an Ultra Ball just for ****s and giggles since Raikou was at full health without status and I figured that he would break out of the ball.

What happened next: Bounce, Bounce, Bounce, Click! Caught Raikou. The next word to come out of my mouth: What?

I remember on my Soulsilver playthrough, I got a call from the Fisherman on the route south of Violet City.

Went down there to battle him and set up a repel to go through some grass and ended up running into Raikou for the first time in the playthrough.

I wasn't prepared for him. I decided to throw an Ultra Ball just for ****s and giggles since Raikou was at full health without status and I figured that he would break out of the ball.

What happened next: Bounce, Bounce, Bounce, Click! Caught Raikou. The next word to come out of my mouth: What?

"Hurry and save it before the game freezes or something!" <- - - My reaction after something like this happens.

I just caught a Metang with just a Quick Ball ! And I didn't even had a Critical Capture !

That reminds me of the time I caught Reshiram with a dusk ball on my first turn in Pokemon Black. I was like  O_o. My brother was so angry because he struggled to capture Zekrom. I can't recall which other legendary I caught with a premier ball in the first turn, and my brother actually saw that capture because I was boasting about how I could capture Pokemon on my first try with just pokeballs; Who knew it would happen at that moment.

Fun Fact : Reshiram have the same catch rate as Elekid/Magby.

And, Stepchan : Woah, this really is impressive !

To compare, my 4th captured Metang (The one I decided to train) was at 1 HP and paralyzed. I threw 20+ Dusk ball, then a few Timer ball, before it was finally captured...

But really, he's worth it. 

The Pokemon League is really too terrifying for me on Challenge Mode.

The thing was I threw it as a joke, I actually thought it wouldn't catch it.

"Hurry and save it before the game freezes or something!" <- - - My reaction after something like this happens.

I save more often than not when catching stuff like that(although I've never had a problem with the games freezing).

To compare, my 4th captured Metang (The one I decided to train) was at 1 HP and paralyzed. I threw 20+ Dusk ball, then a few Timer ball, before it was finally captured...

Ah, that explains a lot. Guess I wasn't lucky, but my brother was the unlucky one.  :)

Ah, that explains a lot. Guess I wasn't lucky, but my brother was the unlucky one.  :)

...Though, Magby have the same Catch rate as Pseudo Legendary (45). So it still is pretty great

Haha, wow, that was entertaining  :)

On a different note, unrelated to the new Pokemon, my brother just showed me this a few hours ago. It's old I suppose, but it's the first time I saw it. First time I actually laugh at a "if Pokemon were real" parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfoGBVM86PM

Haha, wow, that was entertaining  :)

On a different note, unrelated to the new Pokemon, my brother just showed me this a few hours ago. It's old I suppose, but it's the first time I saw it. First time I actually laugh at a "if Pokemon were real" parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfoGBVM86PM

More or less the same concept in French :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTwGj63He0o&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

sorry, for the double post. 
I had some problem with the message board...

Also, for an other JDG Episode :

Ash : Mom, I'm 10, but I'll quit school to poach and makes pitbull fights in caves at night ! I will leave like a hobo !

Ash's Mom : OK, but  don't forget to meet strangers !

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Here's another of the dude's

, made prior to Sylveon's reveal. Kind of funny near the beginning(inbetween 00:55 and 1:04).

With the type speculation of Sylveon, I have toyed with the idea of seeing if anyone on here wanted to make a bet(not a money one obviously, instead this one would involve the person who guesses wrong on the type/ect. writing a parody to a song of the winner's choice) of sorts.

On inthe00s, I'll be changing my avatar based on whether Sylveon will evolve into a already existing type or not.

I beated the Pokemon league on Challenge Mode in White 2 Today. 

This honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I had a pretty good team (Metagros, Haxorus and Gliscar mainly...).

I also was pretty lucky against Iris. My Metagross' Ice Punch freezed her level 63 Haxorus, allowing me not to lose anyone.

, made prior to Sylveon's reveal. Kind of funny near the beginning(inbetween 00:55 and 1:04).

With the type speculation of Sylveon, I have toyed with the idea of seeing if anyone on here wanted to make a bet(not a money one obviously, instead this one would involve the person who guesses wrong on the type/ect. writing a parody to a song of the winner's choice) of sorts.

On inthe00s, I'll be changing my avatar based on whether Sylveon will evolve into a already existing type or not.

I'd take a bet like that, just as long as I don't have to write a parody, but instead I could do a photo edit instead. I'll take Normal Type.

I'd take a bet like that, just as long as I don't have to write a parody, but instead I could do a photo edit instead. I'll take Normal Type.

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

I'll take a massive chance and predict that it will be a new type.

If I lose, you get to choose a song for me to parody.

If you lose, I'll choose a photo for you to do a parody edit.

If neither of us are right, it will count as a draw. We'll discuss what to do if that last one happens.

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

I'll take a massive chance and predict that it will be a new type.

If I lose, you get to choose a song for me to parody.

If you lose, I'll choose a photo for you to do a parody edit.

If neither of us are right, it will count as a draw. We'll discuss what to do if that last one happens.

Fair enough. What type will you choose? I've already taken Normal. 

Anybody else want in on this?

On a completely different note, today, I will be facing Drayden for the first time on Black 2.