Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

I'm wondering what it's English name is going to be.

Also, am I doing the right thing using spoilers for them?

corocoro213.jpg

And now, the full image !

So, any guess about its type ?

It really looks like a male Delcatty for me...

Anyway, it seems my female DW Eevee will be transferred...  :wd_coolslime:

well i dont care to much about the games, but i do collect the cards, though X&Y do have me excited anuff to bye day one, plus the 3ds i seriously missing out on rpgs

I'm guessing the new Eeveelution is Normal type.

I've seen people guess Normal, Bug, Dragon, Flying and others guessing it will be a new type added to the game.

corocoro213.jpg

And now, the full image !

So, any guess about its type ?

It really looks like a male Delcatty for me...

Anyway, it seems my female DW Eevee will be transferred...  :wd_coolslime:

Awesome. I have seen so much hate for this new design, though I know much of it is just bandwagoning. I am one of those that actually likes the new evolution/transformation, especially when compared to some Pokemon from the last few gens.

I am thinking of a back-story where scientist artificially combined all known eevee evolutions in an attempt to create one super evolution and got a Normal type instead. (as if there weren't enough rumors already :P )

Edited by Flute_Warrior

Here aremy thought about a Normal Type Eevee

1) Become unable to change, and become a pure normal type, AKA the Delcatty way (Adaptability and/or Normalize)

2) React even easier to its environment, being its the ennemy's attacks (Keckleon way), the weather (Castform way), its environment (Burmy way)
It could also learns Conversion and/or Conversion 2.

Or a Multytype-like Ability, probably based on Ribbon.

I remember someone did a Skyla version of Ninfia.

I seen others say that as well.

Woke up to find it's English name is Sylveon.

The move that's shown from 00:15-00:17, is it Trump Card?

Edited by Stepchan

Woke up to find it's English name is Sylveon.

The move that's shown from 00:15-00:17, is it Trump Card?

And French Name, Nymphali ! I knew it !

Definitely. The last moveseems to be Swift. Not sure about the others...

I found out that 00:15-00:17 is Trump Card.

Also, I like it's English name, rolls off the tongue with ease.

Well, I'm late to this convo aren't I?

Been playing Pokemon since B/R/Y and aside from Pokemon Snap, I don't really stray outside the main series. My fave pokemon are Squirtle, Mudkip, Pikachu and Shinx. I've been playing Black 2 on and off, have 6 badges and should really finish up that game.

That, said...I'll leave you all with this (Contains foul language):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80

Reminds me of the Pokemon hype images I've seen.

Still no luck on Multiscale Dragon(other than some males, but I'm extremely stubborn about it).

Reminds me of the Pokemon hype images I've seen.

Still no luck on Multiscale Dragon(other than some males, but I'm extremely stubborn about it).

The video was made by a friend of mine. XD

It is pretty amusing. :thumbsup:

I finally got all my hidden grotto stuff done, now to get back to some of the other side things in the game.

I decided to bench my Zoroark and to take axew instead. It is now a beautiful Fraxure called Drake.

I didn't played for a while, but I beated 2 gyms yesterday. So now I've 6 Badges, and am at around 40.

The game is far more easy now. In fact, Challenge modebecomes less challenging later, because you gain far more experience.

I decided to bench my Zoroark and to take axew instead. It is now a beautiful Fraxure called Drake.

I didn't played for a while, but I beated 2 gyms yesterday. So now I've 6 Badges, and am at around 40.

The game is far more easy now. In fact, Challenge modebecomes less challenging later, because you gain far more experience.

I'm at that point too, though I have 2 steel types in my party: My Magnezone and Lucario. I want to swap one of them, just to have a little more diversity, though I'm not sure which one to keep.

I'm at that point too, though I have 2 steel types in my party: My Magnezone and Lucario. I want to swap one of them, just to have a little more diversity, though I'm not sure which one to keep.

I also had both of them, in my Black playthrough.

What are your other Pokemons ? 

I'd say keep the Lucario. I mean, yeah, it's got the same weaknesses as Magnezone, but it only takes 2x damage from Ground moves instead of 4x. AND it can learn better moves. Ice Punch is a good move to have on it. A well-raised Lucario with Ice Punch will cut through the Opelucid City Gym as easily as cutting cake.

I've caught Azelf, Mesprit(caught Uxie a while back), Latias and Cresselia.

That gets all the Legendaries I need to catch at night(because Dusk Balls) out of the way.

I've gotten a Black 2 and I have just gotten Surf. Any ideas on what I should do first? My team is currently Pignite, Leavanny, Psyduck, Koffing, Magnezone, and Aerodactyl.

Yeah, caught Cresselia the other day. I'm currently raising it to have rediculously high Defense and Special Defense. Why? Because, this is the moveset I gave it:

Substitute

Toxic

Moonlight

Double Team

Evil, huh?