Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

I just MM'd myself a shiny shroomish... unfortunately it has Effect Spore again, which I don't see myself using. *le sigh* Back to the hatching route

*sob* WHY!? I've hatched SO many Eggs trying to MM a Shiny Cubone on my White! I've filled up 1 and a half of the last 3 empty boxes in my PC with Cubones, and STILL no Shiny! Why do the Shinies not love me!? WHY!? :cry:

This shroomish was hatchling #341. My last few efforts took over a thousand apiece :(

And my search isn't over, so it's more frustrating than ever! Good luck with your cubone!

With regards to the Forest/City, it requires Entralink.

You visit the opposite version's Entralink, and then go to the forest/city, and talk to the people there. Then they appear in YOUR city/forest.

In Black City you have to battle the people every day so they will stay, and in White Forest, you have to talk to them.

That also means you have to spped run until the end of the game. That part was honestly poorly thought out...

Will Entralink work with a Japanese Black and an American White?

I looked it up, took me a while. A Gamefaqs thread says you can.

Yup, it did indeed work. Now I can capture Mareep, Bellsprout, Wurmple, and Magnemite.

There's been a few fake scans for Pokemon X/Y popping up lately.

The Meloetta event is coming to Gamestop in March.

Well that sucks. I can't get this event Pokemon either. WHY MUST YOU SPITE ME, NINTENDO!? WHY?! THERE'S AN ENTIRE PONYTA IN MY BED!--bzz--Please stand by while Democrobot flips tables--bzz

Well that sucks. I can't get this event Pokemon either. WHY MUST YOU SPITE ME, NINTENDO!? WHY?! THERE'S AN ENTIRE PONYTA IN MY BED!--bzz--Please stand by while Democrobot flips tables--bzz

Must I have to use this again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dW3InkBeM

I have calmed down. But I still need a way to get the event Pokemon. I can't use action replay, nobody will trade it to me, and I can't download the Pokemon. Any ideas? And how do I upgrade White Forest even more? I already caught all the Wurmple, Mareep, Magnemite, and Bellsprout I need.

I have calmed down. But I still need a way to get the event Pokemon. I can't use action replay, nobody will trade it to me, and I can't download the Pokemon. Any ideas? And how do I upgrade White Forest even more? I already caught all the Wurmple, Mareep, Magnemite, and Bellsprout I need.

Why don't you go to the nearest GameStop? Unless it's a faraway drive and/or you have no GameStops in your town, then worst-case scenario: Nothing you can do outside of going to Pokecheck (basically, a pseudo-GTS, but you can find what you want).

I haven't taken much advantage of White Forest, so sorry if I can't be of much help.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Why don't you go to the nearest GameStop? Unless it's a faraway drive and/or you have no GameStops in your town, then worst-case scenario: Nothing you can do outside of going to Pokecheck (basically, a pseudo-GTS, but you can find what you want).

I haven't taken much advantage of White Forest, so sorry if I can't be of much help.

I have never seen a single GameStop in Canada. And if Pokecheck requires Wi-fi, I can't use it.

I have never seen a single GameStop in Canada. And if Pokecheck requires Wi-fi, I can't use it.

Don't mean to sound snarky, but oh well. Guess there's nothing you can do now.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

I remember missing my chance to get Mew. It was something I could have avoided missing. I was trying all sorts of wifi hotspots downtown. None of them were compatible. Some time later I tried DQ9's wifi at the library and it worked.

If only I knew about the library's wifi a lot sooner, I still feel a little stupid for not trying there during the Mew event.

Edited by Stepchan

I remember missing my chance to get Mew. It was something I could have avoided missing. I was trying all sorts of wifi hotspots downtown. None of them were compatible. Some time later I tried DQ9's wifi at the library and it worked.

If only I knew about the library's wifi a lot sooner, I still feel a little stupid for not trying there during the Mew event.

Don't feel bad, Stepchan. I, too, lost my chance at getting Mew, but it was due to having lost my HeartGold somewhere in the house at the time. By the time I finally found it (New Year's Day 2011), I missed it!

Oh well, guess I'm going to have to get my Mew via some... rather questionable non-AR ways. (Pokecheck, anyone?)

EDIT: Made small improvements to my post.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

I missed Victini... And maybe Keldeo as well...

EDIT : @ Democrobot : Meloetta will be distributed in Canada in the EB Games !

Now waiting for the european news...

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Don't feel bad, Stepchan. I, too, lost my chance at getting Mew, but it was due to having lost my HeartGold somewhere in the house at the time. By the time I finally found it (New Year's Day 2011), I missed it!

Oh well, guess I'm going to have to get my Mew via some... rather questionable non-AR ways. (Pokecheck, anyone?)

EDIT: Made small improvements to my post.

I don't feel bad, just silly. I was trying Circle Center Mall, Circle Center and Borders, all of which were restricted(due to having extra requirements needed to use it). Meanwhile the library, which is a little closer, is compatible.

Fortunately, I'll be able to get more than one Meloetta. Since it's for all G5 games(I have 3).

Going on to G6, I've seen some posts mention how this will be the first generation since the first where all of us will be playing blind(more or less, depends on whether you have a strategy guide, even then it won't be 100% complete).

Edited by Stepchan

Since I won't buy it at day one, I will surely spoil me a little.

I have no problem with spoiling myself the different pokemons available, but I won't spoil myself the story...

As a side note, I saw on Bulbagarden that Gyarados was originally named Skullkraken.

I will for now design it only that way and count on your support. :wd_coolslime:

It will definitely make doing a team more interesting, that's for sure.

I have all of the routes cleared and am saved near the hidden grotto with Dragonite in it. I'll be mainly doing catching sprees for a bit now.

I don't have an EB Games either...

I don't have an EB Games either...

Don't mean to sound rude, but you're out of luck, then.

Japan has a new event Magikarp with Hydro Pump.

I saw that. :P

I'm still trying for the female Multiscale Dragonite(stupid 10% of being female, equating to a .1% chance overall).

I do have females of the other three that pop up in that grotto.

Edit: Was trying to get to this one:

nZEzZNw.jpg

Behold the most hilariously flawed fake scan I've ever seen. The female trainer looks like she's derpin'.

Edited by Stepchan

Japan has a new event Magikarp with Hydro Pump.

I read that on Bulbanews before.

What's funny is that it'll be LV 99 and it'll be holding a Rare Candy. What they want you to do is pretty obvious.

But what would be the best thing to do with it to make a strong Pokémon? I am curious.

Too Bad Gyarados isn't a good Special Attacker.

Also:

NqXLcZm.jpg

This is most likely fake, although it looks better on average than the previous one I posted.

Serebii did have this up for a very short time before taking it down. He got suspicious of it's legitimacy.

ninfia.jpg

Well, I sure hope this is actually real(We've had too many fake scans made lately), because I loved it the moment I saw it!

ninfia.jpg

Well, I sure hope this is actually real(We've had too many fake scans made lately), because I loved it the moment I saw it!

I was going to post it, but you beat me to it.

Oh well, I can always get some news next time over the next eight months.