Finally got on the Global Link after about a week. First Pokemon obtained? A Skorupi.

Now, back to PB2. My Riolu recently evolved into a Lucario, and so did my Azurill, into a Marill, and my Marill is soon about to become an Azumarill.

Edited by Kabouter Slime
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

And fakes/fan mades for gen 6 are already being made. :P

(Including an evo for Fennekin, which the artist made look like a part Fighting type)

Edited by Stepchan

Well, I'm wondering why Flygon wasn't Bug/Dragon. I mean, it's Ground/Dragon but it's in the BUG Egg Group!

Reminds me of this doubt I had in my mind for a few months, relating to Flygon. Is it true that Flygon and Salamence's name were swapped by mistake when Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire got released and then they kept those names for the foreverness of forever? Because if Salamance was named Flygon and vice-versa, that would make more sense. Think about it.

I doubt that, really. I could understand why Salamence would be named Flygon, but Flygon can't be named Salamence.

Besides Fly-Gon is named after the Dragonfly, so it's name makes sense, and Salamence is named after the Salamander.

It's like a cooler Charizard if you think about it...

Well, Flygon always looked like a flying salamander to me. But maybe it is not... Salamanders couldn't live in deserts due to their dryness. So good point there.

Edited by Gooptek

Actually, Flygon and Salamence have the right names. Flygon is modelled after the antlion

240px-Distoleon_tetragrammicus01.jpg

The antlion bears a great resemblence to a dragonfly, in which the two elements of Flygon come from. DraGONFLY FLYGON

Actually, Flygon and Salamence have the right names. Flygon is modelled after the antlion

240px-Distoleon_tetragrammicus01.jpg

The antlion bears a great resemblence to a dragonfly, in which the two elements of Flygon come from. DraGONFLY FLYGON

Oh, yeah. I read that before on Bulbapedia.

This is also the explanation for its Ground type accidentally.

The Dragon Type seems to be here only for the joke.

I watched the trailer. I'm twitching with anticipation. It seems that Pokemon from other regions can be caught, so how they locate this region will be interesting.

I actually like a Pokémon game more when the main region has all of their native Pokémon on the main Pokédex. With Pokémon from other regions being able to be caught, there is a low chance for all of the Gen. VI Pokémon to be in the main Pokédex. I am not so excited anymore. }|

I remember on my first playthrough of Black not having a fully evolved team until over half way through the post game when Zweilous evolved into Hydreigon.

I remember hunting a Deino down on my one playthrough. Trained it up to a Hydregion and mawled the Elite Four.

I didn't have the tolerance to try and get it up to 63 before the end game on my first playthorugh, Audino grinding can only take you so far when you end up being 20+ levels above them. (Considering that the E4 and end bosses are in the upper 40s-low 50s range)

Loook at this article !

It's about Pokemon Invasion.

The comment section makes it even better (Oranizedthem by votes...°

Heh, I'm surprised that they didn't do articles on(at least focused ones) Pokemon until now, one of the commenters said something about it being due to the next gen coming out this year.

I sometimes go on Cracked to read their articles, I remember a chart article called The 5 most annoying things about sports to non sports fans. The comments are golden in this one.

Edited by Stepchan

Loook at this article !

Heh, I'm surprised that they didn't do articles on(at least focused ones) Pokemon until now, one of the commenters said something about it being due to the next gen coming out this year.

I sometimes go on Cracked to read their articles, I remember a chart article called The 5 most annoying things about sports to non sports fans. The comments are golden in this one.

Cracked comments are generally pretty good. I could pass the whole days in this site.

Not much word on the new Pokemon, except that they will be pure Grass, Water, and Fire at their basic evolutions.

Saw that too, that means it could go anywhere from there.

I just hope they don't fall on the Fire/Fighting type again(it won't be a deal breaker if it ends up that way, but I still would like to see a change up).

Loook at this article !

Cracked comments are generally pretty good. I could pass the whole days in this site.

I remember spending a lot of time on there(some of the stuff I look through is from Seanbaby).

Edited by Stepchan

Currently soft-resetting for a shiny Volcarona. Also, level-grinding for the PWT in Driftveil City.

EDIT: Gave up after about hundreds of tries.

EDIT 2: Revived the "soft-reset for shiny Volcarona" project. I'll let you know when I get it.

EDIT 3: Gave up, decided to catch the Volcarona as is, and caught it with a Net Ball.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

No new news yet. Still speculating on the new legendaries. Y looks like a Flying and either Fire, Dark, or Psychic type. X might be a Psychic/Dark type or something. Maybe something with grass.

Cleared most of the northern Unova region(minus the Dragon Spiral Tower for other spoiler reasons).

I'm currently leveling a Fraxure(soon to be Haxorus) up to help in catching legendaries and hidden grotto Pokemon.

Also: LOL at the people posting "leaked info", which is fake until proven otherwise. :P

Edited by Stepchan

I've heard a rumour that the main character is customizable and that in the game, we go to the other 5 regions and to various world landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower. Can anybody confirm any of this?

Well, their choices for the 2nd moves are... interresting. For Chespin, there'sthe Night Slash/Aerial Ace debate,

they didn't considered Fennekin's 2nd move as a Psy move.

Besides that, it's pretty well done.

I've heard a rumour that the main character is customizable and that in the game, we go to the other 5 regions and to various world landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower. Can anybody confirm any of this?

Well, the answer is... We don't have any clue about this for the moment.

But the region seems to be entirely based in France, according to the trailer.

Besides, France is really a country with a lot of different climate and regions, so they don't really needs to add another region

(They can even make a Volcano landmark. They are extinct in reallity,but it's easily doable).

What I also hope they would do is add the Catacombs. I can see it working like the Sewers/Relic Path, with lot of Ground, Rock, and Ghost pokemon.

For the customization, there aren't any real hints for now, but after all the hours of creation I spend on DQ9, I would really like this idea.