Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

I'm going to get a Saphire if I can. Actually, I'd like an Emerald remake, but I'd settle for Saphire.

Beat the Elite 4 earlier, the champion battle went smoother than a couple of the E4 member ones(due to me taking a few gambles).

Also, for some reason AVG detected something on Bulbapedia today and warned me that it could harm my computer. Never happened to me before when visiting(although it has happened on the site in the past).

Beat the Elite 4 earlier, the champion battle went smoother than a couple of the E4 member ones(due to me taking a few gambles).

Also, for some reason AVG detected something on Bulbapedia today and warned me that it could harm my computer. Never happened to me before when visiting(although it has happened on the site in the past).

The site must be under attack or something. It happened to me as well.

The users on bulbagarden were reporting it too. It's definitely the first time I encountered it myself.

Edited by Stepchan

I won't be going there for a while.

Well, thankfully, I don't really use Bulbapedia. I prefer Serebii.net. The information is more frequent and usually much more indepth. Bulbapedia is better for those super-complicated, math-y in-game mechanics (like Hidden Power type/strength calculations).

Although I DO remember a time when someone attacked Youtube. I'd go to it and it'd display some bogus 'Page cannot be displayed' screen(I knew it was bogus because it mentioned that their 'tech team of monkeys' were currently trying to fix the problem.... amongst other, questionable statements for a 'Page cannot be displayed' page).

Edited by DragonGaurdian

I remember getting hit by a virus sent to me while going to Serebii before(this happened on an older computer). I do remember the Youtube attack.

Mass edit: Bulbagarden has gotten some info. It appears to be a rogue ad situation, which is also hitting other sites like Twitpic.

Edited by Stepchan

I remember getting hit by a virus sent to me while going to Serebii before(this happened on an older computer). I do remember the Youtube attack.

Mass edit: Bulbagarden has gotten some info. It appears to be a rogue ad situation, which is also hitting other sites like Twitpic.

Do you have a list of these sites?

Getting back to Pokemon business, let's talk favorite Dark-type Pokemon. I personally like Sneasel and Weavile, although Murkrow and Honchcrow are kinda neat.

Other than those two, I don't. I tried to find a list but to no avail(all I know is that the problem is on some major sites).

Well, I don't need Bulbapedia and until today, I didn't even know about Twitpic, so I'm good.

They are supposed to be fixing the problem, but it's taking a while.

Rogue ad, huh? Virus problems, huh? Sounds like a job for Megaman! Jack in Megaman! Execute! (Sorry..... I've played a lot of Megaman Battle Network)

Anyways, as far as my fav Dark-type(s), I'd have to go with Zoroark, Absol and Houndoom.

Absol, Drapion, Scraggy/Scrafty.

Abol looked damn cool, but I couldn't use it well. Drapion was on my Diamond Team.

Scraggy is pretty funny.

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Here's how one could effectively use Absol:

Ability: Super Luck (boosts crit chance)

Moves: (any 4 that already have high crit chances)

Hold Item: Scope Lens or Razor Claw (boosts crit chance EVEN MORE!)

Here's how one could effectively use Absol:

Ability: Super Luck (boosts crit chance)

Moves: (any 4 that already have high crit chances)

Hold Item: Scope Lens or Razor Claw (boosts crit chance EVEN MORE!)

Just EV enough in attack and speed, and you have a physical sweeper.

Heh, funny you should say that-cuz that's exactly what I'm doing! Unfortunately my Absol hatched a female, so I couldn't nickname it 'Tenebrae'....

If ANYONE knows to whom I'm referring to, feel free to say something!

Edited by DragonGaurdian

My Dark-type favorite?...

Hm. That's quite hard. Lemme think for a while.

So far, I could remember of Drapion, Sableye, and Murkrow/Honchkrow. And, if it counts, Kecleon with the type-changing ability after being hit by a Dark-type move.

How about favorite Ground type? Mine would be Golem, Onix, SWINUB, Mamoswine and Steelix(who is also my favorite Steel type).

Edited by Democrobot

Favorite Ground-type? Hmmm...... HMMMMMMM......... ... ... ... ....................

I'd have to go with Garchomp.

Edited by DragonGaurdian

Phanpy and Donphan FTW

Donphan has the best characteristics I could ask for on an animal: The body shape of an elephant, the power to curl into a ball like an armadillo, and the skill to ram things and wreck them down while still curled up in the shape of a ball.

My favorite Normal-Type would have to be either Lopunny (every furry's best friend :) ) or Zangoose (That thing is actually kinda' badass.)

Well, in Emerald, Absol wasn't this good. And I thought Substitute and Future Sight were good Idea...

Favorite Groud Type ? I love Dugtrio and Marowak.

Golurk was pretty cool. I want to have a Gliscor once... I always like the Swinub line...

And I always have a found spot for Flygon.

My favorite Normal type is the Porygon line.

Favorite steel types

1. Steelix
  2. Magnemite
  3. Magneton
  4. Magnezone
  5. Cobalion
  6. Lucario

I just started White 2, and named my female Tepig Bayonne (like the ham...)

Bianca's reaction : "Great choice ! Andbelieve me I have good taste !"

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Why did we suddenly change te subject to Steel-types? WELL

Probopass iz da best.