Jump to content
Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

Recommended Posts

Those images were directly from a guidebook and the game's Pokédex. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined in the Pokémon hype after all.

Got Ultra Moon for $20 yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reviews for Sword and Shield are looking great. 
8.75 from GameInformer
9 from GameSpot
9.3 from IGN
Do they ever review poorly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
15 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:
Reviews for Sword and Shield are looking great. 
8.75 from GameInformer
9 from GameSpot
9.3 from IGN

Do they ever review poorly?

Hey, stop using logic it's too early in the morning for it. Metacritic is sitting at 83 right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
47 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:
Reviews for Sword and Shield are looking great. 
8.75 from GameInformer
9 from GameSpot
9.3 from IGN

Do they ever review poorly?

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire got the infamous “7.8, too much water,” review from IGN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire got the infamous “7.8, too much water,” review from IGN.
From the Idiotic Gaming Nincompoops? Fitting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire got the infamous “7.8, too much water,” review from IGN.

I was trying to remember the exact score and was gonna make that joke. I Looked at past games and they range in the 80s. Let's Go had a 79 but HeartGold/SoulSilver hit high 80s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve noticed video reviews that are negative are starting to get contentious responses on YouTube, which is weird when they’re reviewed before games come out so viewers can’t really judge for themselves yet. Most recently I remember watching IGN’s review for MediEvil PS4 and they gave it a 6.5 because the janky mechanics weren’t updated and the video has a 50/50 like/dislike ratio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, eal said:

I’ve noticed video reviews that are negative are starting to get contentious responses on YouTube, which is weird when they’re reviewed before games come out so viewers can’t really judge for themselves yet. Most recently I remember watching IGN’s review for MediEvil PS4 and they gave it a 6.5 because the janky mechanics weren’t updated and the video has a 50/50 like/dislike ratio.

My favorite thing in the world is people saying a review of a game that hasn't been released and they haven't played, is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

My favorite thing in the world is people saying a review of a game that hasn't been released and they haven't played, is wrong.

My favorite thing in the world is people saying any opinion is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My favorite thing in the world is people saying any opinion is wrong.

Mine is a 3-way... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tie between sex, beer, and food.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Mine is a 3-way... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tie between sex, beer, and food.

 

 

 

 

Agreed. Plus three-ways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Mine is a 3-way... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tie between sex, beer, and food.

 

 

 

 

In that order or all at once?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In that order or all at once?
Much like my preference for turn-based battles in role-playing games, I can only do one thing effectively at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, just like I said several posts ago, that #$*! ProfasiaGaming is already posting spoilers about the new games over on YouTube. Don’t look up anything Pokémon related over on YouTube if you haven’t been spoiled on anything yet already.

Can I just say too that I #$*!ing hate ProfasiaGaming’s channel? Mother #$*!er spoils anything and everything Nintendo related. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if the bastard didn’t put the damn spoilers in the thumbnails for his videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Welp, just like I said several posts ago, that #$*! ProfasiaGaming is already posting spoilers about the new games over on YouTube. Don’t look up anything Pokémon related over on YouTube if you haven’t been spoiled on anything yet already.
Can I just say too that I #$*!ing hate ProfasiaGaming’s channel? Mother #$*!er spoils anything and everything Nintendo related. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if the bastard didn’t put the damn spoilers in the thumbnails for his videos.
I don't YouTube. Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My favorite thing in the world is people saying a review of a game that hasn't been released and they haven't played, is wrong.
The game has leaked. There are entire playthroughs being streamed and put on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I don't YouTube. Done!

The way you word that reminds me of when my parents and grandparents called every game system a Nintendo. Maybe you should start calling it “The YouTubes,” for comedic effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

The game has leaked. There are entire playthroughs being streamed and put on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 

I watched my manager watching a stream of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order yesterday, which I’m confident is something this streamer shouldn’t have been doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I watched my manager watching a stream of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order yesterday, which I’m confident is something this streamer shouldn’t have been doing.
Is that on the new The Disney+ YouTubes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
46 minutes ago, eal said:
I watched my manager watching a stream of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order yesterday, which I’m confident is something this streamer shouldn’t have been doing.

Is that on the new The Disney+ YouTubes?

Soon, everything will be on Disney+. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soon, everything will be on Disney+. 
Not movies involving heavy usage of 2/3 of my favorite things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
14 minutes ago, eal said:
Soon, everything will be on Disney+. 

Not movies involving heavy usage of 2/3 of my favorite things.

Or Song of the South.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
44 minutes ago, eal said:
Soon, everything will be on Disney+. 

Not movies involving heavy usage of 2/3 of my favorite things.

Someone wasn’t watching Pocahontas closely enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...