Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

4 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Yeah they have abandoned their rule that all Pokemon designs must be simple enough for a child to draw. I think they were better back when that was a thing. Maybe that makes me simple?

The saving grace is that I think the human designs are superb and every new game one-ups the last one, so I take the good with the bad.

I was looking at the leaks last night and I haven't seen a design I haven't liked. I think over the weekend I got on board with getting the game on launch day. I think I also switched to team Shield just looking at a small list of exclusives.

2 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I was looking at the leaks last night and I haven't seen a design I haven't liked. I think over the weekend I got on board with getting the game on launch day. I think I also switched to team Shield just looking at a small list of exclusives.

I dunno one of the Galarian forms I saw for a certain Pokemon looked pretty #$*!ing sketchy.

58 minutes ago, eal said:

I dunno one of the Galarian forms I saw for a certain Pokemon looked pretty #$*!ing sketchy.

Dunsparce

What the hell is that lol

3 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Hide contents

Dunsparce

What the hell is that lol

I was thinking 

Spoiler

Mr. Mime and Mr. Rime. I think the idea of Mr. Mime is too look like a balloon animal or something, but he just ended up looking like a sexual predator.

1 hour ago, eal said:

I was thinking 

Hide contents

Mr. Mime and Mr. Rime. I think the idea of Mr. Mime is too look like a balloon animal or something, but he just ended up looking like a sexual predator.

Haven't seen that one lol!

If you guys go to GameFAQs there’s a topic on the front page all about the new Pokémon and new forms that have been leaked. I looked through the newest one this morning and most were in game screen shots. They looked pretty legit.

I will say they definitely went in a new direction with Pokémon designs.

42 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

If you guys go to GameFAQs there’s a topic on the front page all about the new Pokémon and new forms that have been leaked. I looked through the newest one this morning and most were in game screen shots. They looked pretty legit.

I will say they definitely went in a new direction with Pokémon designs.

You got a link to it? I've never navigated GameFAQs.

So apparently there will only be 400 Pokemon in this game?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

There’s a subreddit for Sword and Shield leaks but I’ve actually seen them while I was on r/TwoBestFriendsPlay. As for the one I mentioned, just google it and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Here’s a direct link to the latest version of the topic I was referring to. Enjoy!

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/259372-pokemon-sword/78133342

GameFAQs is easy to navigate. You just type in the game you are looking for and you’ll find FAQs, a forum board for that game, cheats, reviews, and so forth. You won’t know how to navigate it until you try going to it. 😉

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

So how do we know this isn't fake?

11 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

So how do we know this isn't fake?

So how many of those pictures did you think were fakes?

You can think they’re real or not. Personally I don’t give a #$*! about Pokémon aside from seeing what the new Pokémon look like, and every picture seems pretty legit. I figured you Pokenuts around here would like to see what’s been found so far since I found that topic over on GameFAQs.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

So how many of those pictures did you think were fakes?

You can think they’re real or not. Personally I don’t give a #$*! about Pokémon aside from seeing what the new Pokémon look like, and every picture seems pretty legit. I figured you Pokenuts around here would like to see what’s been found so far since I found that topic over on GameFAQs.
I didn't look at many of them and I didn't think any looked particularly fake...

I'm asking a genuine question. Do we have confirmation that the leaks are genuine?

2 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

I didn't look at many of them and I didn't think any looked particularly fake...

I'm asking a genuine question. Do we have confirmation that the leaks are genuine?

There is no way to confirm a leak aside from waiting for the game to come out. Game Freak or Nintendo would never confirm a leak.

I was just wondering because everyone is sharing this image around like it's gospel. eb4b4a3b03ad7d3e1e931edccedd29af.jpg

Don’t worry. I’m sure ProfsafiaGaming will spoil everything about Pokémon Sword and Shield soon enough. That bastard always gets Nintendo related games days early and spoils the #$*! out of them over on YouTube.

You want to know how much of that stuff is legit Aust? Go to YouTube and pay attention to his channel. You’ll more than likely get your answer very soon.

9 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

I was just wondering because everyone is sharing this image around like it's gospel. eb4b4a3b03ad7d3e1e931edccedd29af.jpg

The leaks I’ve been seeing are photos of a Pokédex in the game. This is just some homemade picture.

The leaks I’ve been seeing are photos of a Pokédex in the game. This is just some homemade picture.
Well yeah. Somebody constructed it allegedly using data from the leaks.

11 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Well yeah. Somebody constructed it allegedly using data from the leaks.

I feel like their are too few of the popular Pokemon from older games for this to be the full picture. Gen 2 is the most startling. They skipped over most of the popular Pokemon there.

I feel like their are too few of the popular Pokemon from older games for this to be the full picture. Gen 2 is the most startling. They skipped over most of the popular Pokemon there.
That's what I thought upon further reflection. But who knows? I feel like they need to address this now. Reddit is accepting this as fact.

56 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

That's what I thought upon further reflection. But who knows? I feel like they need to address this now. Reddit is accepting this as fact.

Nintendo or Game Freak will never address these rumors and they have no need to. What would be the purpose? Game Freak rep: “Yep, that’s real” and pre-orders are cancelled. “No, it’s fake” and everyone will think it’s just damage control PR speak. Let people assume what they want. It wouldn’t be the first time. The game is literally out in less than two weeks.

12 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

Look at all that Gen 5. Gross.

Look at all that Gen 5. Gross.

Hey! It includes the ice cream cone ones. You leave them alone. They are like the slimes of DQ with that face of theirs.

• Like 1

Thanks for that GameFaqs Link, Yangus. Some of the designs are pretty damn impressive. 

• Like 1