• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Something I was wondering...

Do anyone of you use Frustration ?

I have before, but only when I get the Pokemon in a trade. As soon as they like me, I go for Return.

Never have done it, myself either...

There's something incredibly satisfying in defeating an ennemy with Return !

My Sceptile on Emerald knew Return. It would oneshot almost everything.

I use return for all my Ursaring sets. It is incredibly satisfying. I used frustration on a Lopunny for a while because I hated it's design and just wanted to exercise my right to not be a good trainer (sorry to all those stuffed bunny rabbit lovers out there).

Favorites...man I too have so many. I love all the dog types, from Arcanine, Eveelutions, and Vulpix in the originals all the way to the Stoutland line and everything in between. With the apex of my dog type love being the legendary trio. I also love the bear types (obviously) I sort of wish there were a few more. I would especially love a Panda Bear base one that was maybe fighting or psychic type. I also love almost every water type, with the notable exception of my least favorite Pokemon of all time, Luvdisc.

I would love to see some new designs, the above noted Panda base being the one I would want the most, but I would also love to see a Koala base, a dolphin base, a peacock base, and I'm sure there are some other design bases I'd love to see get Pokemonized.

Edited by Cairne Gotha

I'd like to see a Panda Pokemon. A Dolphin Pokemon would be cool as well. Perhaps even a mechanical animal Pokemon*cough*SteelEeveelution*cough*. Maybe some generic trees or something. Chatot evolution would be funny. Oh! We need Elephant Pokemon!

Oh! We need Elephant Pokemon!

Well, there's always Phanpy and Donphan...

I'd like to see a Panda Pokemon. A Dolphin Pokemon would be cool as well. Perhaps even a mechanical animal Pokemon*cough*SteelEeveelution*cough*. Maybe some generic trees or something. Chatot evolution would be funny. Oh! We need Elephant Pokemon!

What we need is exploding trees... And an Hippo Pokemon !

Your comments really made me think of the Mother/Earthbound ennemies...

Given that the last time it gave us Drillbur and Excadril, this definitely would be a good idea.

Thinking of it, we already have a Walking Bush, but his rome is taken by Audino...

reconstructedmole.png

529.png

530.png

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Eggsecutor (sic), and Hippowdon. :D

Anyway, I find Return to be a terrible move, even with max friendship.

Eggsecutor (sic), and Hippowdon. :D

Anyway, I find Return to be a terrible move, even with max friendship.

Oh, true... But Eggsecutor doesn't have the ability Aftermath (And Hippowdown doesn't have Built-In Rocket)

hippolauncher.png

Return is a pretty good move actually, especially for Normal Pokemon, where it can be their most powerfull STAB Attack.

...And you use it also for the pride and/or joy of seeing your pokemon's happiness weaponized to defeat your opponents. ;)

Things like this are priceless :wd_coolslime:

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

I use return for all my Ursaring sets. It is incredibly satisfying. I used frustration on a Lopunny for a while because I hated it's design and just wanted to exercise my right to not be a good trainer (sorry to all those stuffed bunny rabbit lovers out there).

Favorites...man I too have so many. I love all the dog types, from Arcanine, Eveelutions, and Vulpix in the originals all the way to the Stoutland line and everything in between. With the apex of my dog type love being the legendary trio. I also love the bear types (obviously) I sort of wish there were a few more. I would especially love a Panda Bear base one that was maybe fighting or psychic type. I also love almost every water type, with the notable exception of my least favorite Pokemon of all time, Luvdisc.

I would love to see some new designs, the above noted Panda base being the one I would want the most, but I would also love to see a Koala base, a dolphin base, a peacock base, and I'm sure there are some other design bases I'd love to see get Pokemonized.

I don't think it's the stuffed-bunny lovers you'd have to worry about. I'd be MUCH more concerned about the Poke'furries. Lopunny seems to be VERY popular amongst them.... (I'm sure you can guess as to why.)

Return on my max attack EV Ursaring at max friendship is BEASTLY! With burn/poison and guts, it can OHKO anything it can outrun (which admittedly isn't much without trick room up).

How about we get a Fighting/Electric Pokemon? Or a Normal/Ghost with levitate? That would be awsome. 4 Immunities.

Normal/Ghost with Levitate? Have a Pokemon hold a Ring Target, then use an attack that switches held items with the opponent. For Levitate, use Gravity or just have a Pokemon with the ability Mold Breaker. And while we're on the subject of combos.... I don't know if I mentioned this before.... Curse + Bad Dreams ability + Nightmare. It's like the Doom countdown in Final Fantasy! Cuz the Pokemon will faint in, at most, 8 turns (unless they wake up)!

What if Rotom evolved into some sort of super atom that could power boats, cars, planes, ect.? That would make for some interesting Pokemon...

You know, one day during school I actually DID conjure up a Dragon/Fighting Pokemon. I called it.... Hulgon (combination of Hulk Hogan and Dragon). It's highest stats are its Attack and Defense, and its entire movepool is pretty much Physical moves (along with a couple stat-raisers, like Swords Dance and Bulk-Up). I'll have to scan the picture and post it sometime.

You know.... I just got to thinking.... this might seem a little weird, but I think it might be really interesting if they made a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky- Persona crossover. It could take place after the events of Time/Darkness/Sky and could use the Persona battle style. All I could tell you is: Grovyle would be even more of a badass than he already is.

Speaking of the Mystery Dungeon series, here's some info. It is due for a NA release March 24/2013. Here is the box art for NA.box.jpg

Edited by Democrobot

Fanmade Pokémon talk, huh?

dunsparce_evo_by_nastyjungle-d5ja4jd.png

I found it on the internets. This is the fanmade evolution I liked the most.

Edited by Gooptek

I think you meant Mar. 24, 2013. Speaking of Pokemon x other game crossovers.....

Oops. Thanks for pointing that out

Well, I have just witnessed the most drastic jump in stats I will probably EVER see.... I caught a Level 94 (yes, you read that right.) Magikarp. After catching it, I used a Rare Candy to turn it into a Level 95 Gyarados. .....That Magikarp, upon evolution, gained a 210 attack boost AND its HP almost DOUBLED. And that's just its two best stats! The only stats that DIDN't increase that drastically were its Defense (103 Defense on a MAGIKARP. Lolwut?) and its Speed (178 Speed on that thing. Major lolwut?).