Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Love the new Weezing. He's become one of my favorites lately and that form is hilarious. I might end up picking up Sword on release day...I had been on the fence.

I’ve grown weirdly attatched to Muk. His Alolan form really endeared me to him as a Pokémon. Too bad poison type Pokémon aren’t really the kind I use in battles. Not really suited to aggressive all-out attacks. Got a plush of Muk though when they were doing plushes for all the original 151 though.

Edited by eal

1 hour ago, eal said:

I’ve grown weirdly attatched to Muk. His Alolan form really endeared me to him as a Pokémon. Too bad poison type Pokémon aren’t really the kind I use in battles. Not really suited to aggressive all-out attacks. Got a plush of Muk though when they were doing plushes for all the original 151 though.

One of the things that made me really like Weezing was the picture I attached. Weezer is one of my favorite bands and his shiny is teal/kinda blue so I got one in Let's Go and named him Jonas, which is a Weezer reference. 

image.png

But... he's just a bong. fe65bb9e8ebb7f57666a39ade43ad066.jpg

He’s a fine Southern gentleman.

I think you mean a British gentleman.

That brim is distinctly Southern in its shape, reminiscent of a ten-gallon hat, good sir.

Nah. Unless it’s a British gentleman who happened to move to the South.

Actually, the design reminds me of Josiah Trelawny from Red Dead Redemption 2: a British man who moves to the old west and helps out Arthur’s gang every now and then.spacer.png

Nah, it's just a bong.

10 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Nah, it's just a bong.

A British Southern bong! It’s a 3-in-1 package! Haha

A British Southern bong! It’s a 3-in-1 package! Haha
So we've got him narrowed down to a stoner from SW (right 10-gallon hat is out west) Britain. So he could be a Plymouth stoner. But wait, doesn't the map for new Pokémon look like the UK upside down? So he's really from NW Britain, or Scotland, so he's a Stornoway Stoner!

Mystery. Solved. 80b229f78c6fc6327d035545fd50e038.jpg93c4ec53b9437d8681949818a4fd117e.jpg

21 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

So we've got him narrowed down to a stoner from SW (right 10-gallon hat is out west) Britain. So he could be a Plymouth stoner. But wait, doesn't the map for new Pokémon look like the UK upside down? So he's really from NW Britain, or Scotland, so he's a Stornoway Stoner!

Mystery. Solved. 80b229f78c6fc6327d035545fd50e038.jpg93c4ec53b9437d8681949818a4fd117e.jpg

Good job everyone. Pack it up boys, we’re going home.

• Like 1

Detective Plattachu solves another one.

55 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Nah. Unless it’s a British gentleman who happened to move to the South.

Actually, the design reminds me of Josiah Trelawny from Red Dead Redemption 2: a British man who moves to the old west and helps out Arthur’s gang every now and then.spacer.png

Reminds me of Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome.

5E6CDF96-9FD4-4D44-9C68-F30C2A027D37.thumb.png.0b04290a003ee1900869a5bdb47919d7.png

I can see Spider-Man swinging around the chimney stack.

On 8/7/2019 at 4:08 PM, Plattym3 said:

But... he's just a bong. fe65bb9e8ebb7f57666a39ade43ad066.jpg

But a cool looking bong nonetheless. 

• Like 1

I don’t know what’s more surreal: Ash finally winning a Pokémon League or CNN and ESPN covering it.

• Like 1

Farcetch’d is getting an evolution, and it looks pretty sweet! Meet Sirfetch’d.

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/09/18/sirfetchd-is-the-mysterious-pokemon-sword-and-shield-character/

Just now, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/09/18/sirfetchd-is-the-mysterious-pokemon-sword-and-shield-character/

Is it an evolution? I thought it was a Galarian form since it's Sword exclusive. I wonder what the Shield equivalent will be.

3 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I guess hoping for one for years wasn't so farfetched an idea as I'd been told!

4 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Is it an evolution? I thought it was a Galarian form since it's Sword exclusive. I wonder what the Shield equivalent will be.

Did you not click on the link? It says several times it’s an evolution. So yes, Sirfetch’d is the evolution of Farfetch’d.

31 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Did you not click on the link? It says several times it’s an evolution. So yes, Sirfetch’d is the evolution of Farfetch’d.

No I only watched the video on mute. I could see Shield getting a version exclusive evolution then.

• Like 1

No I only watched the video on mute.

I have a new Twinsie.

Actually, I don't watch video, what am I saying?

3 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

That is actually pretty cool. Farfetch'd is one of my favorites. Might just pick the game up now lol

I finally watched all the SGDQ Pokémon Crystal speed run and was awesome. The runner was entertaining the entire time. Watching 10 or 20 minute chunks of a 3 1/2 hour long run makes it manageable. I found a DQ 4 speed run from RPG Limit Break of this year that I'm going to watch next.

Anyone else get Gameinformer? They had an awesome multi-page article about Pokemon Sword and Shield.