Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

Togepi and the evolutions are clearly the best

But seriously, some of the Pokemon who have it the worst on the internet: Ninetails, Lucario, Lopunny, Gardevoir aaaaaand (strangely enough) the Eeveelutions.

A funny Pokemon picture I saw on the Net pretty much puts it into perspective:

Lucario: (to Zoroark) Welcome to the Internet. Good luck.

I need to breed another Shiny Miltank. I don't like it's name anymore. -_-

I got a Shiny Japanese Ditto just yesterday!

Aaand... No luck RNGing a shiny Zorua. Seriously, I've hatched so many Zorua eggs that it's not even funny.

RNGing is awesome. I'm so good at it, RNG are my initials.

Finally, anyone want to fight in Black/White/Black2/White2 after I get my team together?

Does Sawsbuck count as a Normal Pokemon ? 'Cause it's sure one of the best.

586.png

Yeah, I think he might as well.

Miltank is clearly the best Normal Pokemon... Just because of his Defence, and Movepool. His Healing Move is one of the best in the game. It makes him stand out in the UU Tier.

Finally, anyone want to fight in Black/White/Black2/White2 after I get my team together?

I would like to, although my Pokémon aren't EV trained and they're only level 70, so that might make things a bit harder '.w.

The Normal-type contest is a hard one because there are so many Normal-type Pokémon, but I think my favorite is Tauros.

Tauros is certainly a great Pokemon. What about the best Ice type Pokemon? I vote Swinub!

Miltank is clearly the best Normal Pokemon... Just because of his Defence, and Movepool. His Healing Move is one of the best in the game. It makes him stand out in the UU Tier.

But Miltanks are always female.

Best Ice-type? I'd vote (non-legendaries, I assume) either Weavile, Glaceon or Lapras.

Legendaries can be chosen. But they are some pretty boss Ice-types

But Miltanks are always female.

Good point

Mamoswine !

473.png

Else, I really like Vanilluxe or Cryogonal.

584.png

615.png

What about the best Ice type Pokemon? I vote Swinub!

Glalie all the way. ^o^ I bet nobody else remembered Glalie.

...I got a level 100 one off of the GTS recently but it didn't have any effort so I had to spend a while training it before it could kill any level 70s. :|

What about the best Ice type Pokemon? I vote Swinub!

Glalie all the way. ^o^ I bet nobody else remembered Glalie.

...I got a level 100 one off of the GTS recently but it didn't have any effort so I had to spend a while training it before it could kill any level 70s. :|

Ah, Glalie. I remember my Glalie. It made easy work of Wallace on Emerald.

Yeah, for a while I've been training my Ninetails, Amaterasu (yes, it's an Okami reference). So far she's Level 70 and knows Heat Wave, Psyshock, Sunny Day and Energy Ball. (I know some guy on here brought up the whole 'diverse movesets are overrated' debate not too long ago. Well Ammy's Energy Ball took down Chuck's Poliwrath in the PWT, so suck on those apples. *trollface*)

I think diverse movesets are great. My Arcanine proved that many times. As did Nidoking. Now, best water type Pokemon anybody? I say Ludicolo is the best. No argument there.

Best Water-Type? Screw Ludicolo, I'll take Feraligatr, Blastoise or Samurott any day!

That said..... I'd say Lucario is one of (if not THE) best Fighting-types.

Edited by DragonGaurdian

Wow where do I start. To the diverse moveset argument, I say you have to do what works for you, if you like a diverse set...hell run one. It's all for fun, and a diverse set can sometimes trip up someone so focused on "calling" a special sweeper by throwing out their special wall.

Favorite ice type? Easy...

614Beartic.png

Water type?

319Sharpedo.png

Though there is a slight caveat on water types, I seriously love them all. I would probably want to be a Water Gym Leader if I could.

My favorite fighting type is...

057Primeape.png

Edited by Cairne Gotha

I think diverse movesets are great. My Arcanine proved that many times. As did Nidoking. Now, best water type Pokemon anybody? I say Ludicolo is the best. No argument there.

No argument indeed. I had one in my Emerald Cartridge.

Jellicent isn't that bad either.

Best Fight Type : Medicham of course.

308.png

Honorable Mention : Breloom and Heracross

286.png

214.png

As for best Psy : Gardevoir and Reuniclus :

282.png

579.png

Oh gosh, favorite Water-type? That's hard... Water is my favorite type and I like [almost] all of them~ But if I had to pick just one, I'd probably go with Seadra.

As for Fighting, I like Tyrogue the best.

...yeah, not all of my favorites are fully evolved |D

Favorite fighting type? Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Mankey, Primeape, Hitmontop, Gallade, and Riolu.

Best Psy-type? Gallade.

Best Rock type for me would be Golem or Sudowoodo.

Edited by Democrobot

Oh gosh, favorite Water-type? That's hard... Water is my favorite type and I like [almost] all of them~ But if I had to pick just one, I'd probably go with Seadra.

I forgot that I love Kingdra. But I see him more as a Dragon Type.

I want to try Gallade somedays.

Heh.... I noticed on a comment one of you guys quoted the person mentioned their Arcanine and Nidoking. That's funny- My Arcanine on Black 2 is one of my strongest Pokemon, and I just got a Nidoran(M) last night (it's now a Nidoking with Earth Power, Poison Jab, Megahorn and Stone Edge). Actually, my two best Fire-types on my Black 2 are my Arcanine and Amaterasu (my Ninetales) (both of these Pokemon also happen to be some of the most-often yiffed.... and, oddly enough, mine are both female....)

That would be my Arcanine and Nidoking. My Arcanine uses Heat Wave, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, and Reversal. My Nidoking uses Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Stealth Rock, and Avalanche.

Here's my full list of favorites, although I'll be listing fully evolved pokes for the most part, it usually goes by the entire line.

Spoilered to keep my post short and neat.

Blastoise, Butterfree, Raichu, Clefable, Persian, Sandslash, Ninetales, Flareon, Vaporeon, Primeape, Hitmonchan, Mew, Meganium, Ampharos, Xatu, Crobat, Espeon, Lanturn, Umbreon, Misdreavus, Furret, Sudowoodo, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Swampert, Gardevoir, Delcatty, Plusle, Minun, Milotic, Flygon, Mawile, Absol, Whiscash, Breloom, Latias, Altaria, Infernape, Kricketune, Staraptor, Floatzel, Roserade, Luxray, Gastrodon, Croagunk, Leafeon, Glaceon, Froslass, Gliscor, Lopunny, Togekiss, Honchkrow, Lucario, Samurott, Simipour, Simisear, Simisage, Leavanny, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Audino, Zebstrika, Emolga, Gothitelle, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Cinccino, Victini, Maractus, Hydreigon and Mienshao

Edited by Stepchan

A have a huge list of favorites, so I'll keep it brief(2 per region). Mankey, Squirtle, Swinub, Sudowoodo, Lotad, Ludicolo, Chimchar, Dialga, Hydregion, and Meinfoo.