Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

I have another fan project to share with you guys, though it's a ROM Hack this time: Pokémon Gaia Version!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326118

Definitely give this one a try, as it is pretty good. One of the better hacks I've played for sure.

The Pokémon/Gaia Online crossover we all demanded!

I have another fan project to share with you guys, though it's a ROM Hack this time: Pokémon Gaia Version!

Definitely give this one a try, as it is pretty good. One of the better hacks I've played for sure.

I assumed it was a Pokemon/Illusion of Gaia crossover.

Your assumption would be more accurate then mine. I was making a joke. But I would find a lot of joy out of a Pokémon/Gaia Online crossover game.

I have another fan project to share with you guys, though it's a ROM Hack this time: Pokémon Gaia Version!https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326118

Your assumption would be more accurate then mine. I was making a joke. But I would find a lot of joy out of a Pokémon/Gaia Online crossover game.

I know you were. I was making a joke too. I would be genuinely surprised if there was a Pokemon/Illusion of Gaia game since Illusion of Gaia is obscure.

Pokemon Uranium was pretty damn good. Put about 5 hours and 2 or 3 gyms into it before my disdain of PC gaming took over.

All jokes aside, you guys should give it a try if you have time. The balance seems fair, Pokémon from all six generations are present, and the new region actually has some flavor to it.

• Upvote 1

GBA playable on Android, interesting.

That's how I've been playing lately.

• Upvote 1

So do you have the patched file?

So do you have the patched file?

Yeah. The MyBoy emu can automatically patch IPS or UPS files. All ya gotta do is make sure the ROM and patch files share the same name, and are in the same folder.

Sword, is Gaia finished? I couldn't quite tell from the PokéCommunity thread, but I dislike playing through beta releases of fan games, I'd prefer to wait until it's fully completed. Can you collect all eight badges and challenge the League currently, or does it stop at a certain point?

You know, I've tinkered with Pokémon Essentials and ROM hacking tools a bit in the past, but I always thought it'd be fun to make a full fledged Pokémon fan game or ROM hack with my own story and ideas. Maybe someday!

The thread OP mentions this, but Gaia goes up to Precimos Island, with a total of six gym badges to obtain. Sucks, but if all goes well, save files will be compatible with the next update.

I've actually been considering grabbing RMXP and Pokémon Essentials to see what I could do. I have a basic story outline in my head that I'd love to bring to life.

Footage is from about two years back, but damn is it pretty.

For various reasons, I've been thinking back to the third gen and it really does feel like sort of a golden age. Some of the best spinoffs came out during that time. Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, Pokemon Colisseum/XD, Pokémon Ranger. My personal favorite movies were in that generation. And, of course, Ruby and Sapphire are my second favorite overall.

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them.

First, it reveals special Z Moves for Dusk Mane Necrozma which turns Sunsteel Strike into the move Sunshine Smasher and Dawn Wings Necrozma which turns Moongeist Beam into Moonlight Blaster. It also introduces a new move known by Dusk Mane Necrozma called Photon Geyser.

It also confirms both of the new forms of Necrozma have got the ability Prism Armor.

In addition to this, it mentions Z Rotom Power, where if you have good compatibility with Rotom, it can power up Z-Moves.

Rotom Dex also has various new features introduced in the game. The magazine lists it as becoming more like you the more you use it. "

Solgaleo and Lunala can also use these Z-Moves, and the Z Rotom Power lets you use Z-Moves twice. Rotopon Z power collects items for the player.

Edited by Democrobot

I was half hoping they got rid of the Rotom Dex. I don't need, nor want, my Pokédex talking to me. Next time, just give me a regular, non-sentient Dex, GF.

A new promo for Z crystal toys shows a few new ones we haven't seen yet. Possible that we will get one final trailer that sheds light on these. Or maybe a CoroCoro before November 17th.

Mimikyu Z crystal has been confirmed

I'm really hoping they put out an update for the original Sun and Moon to allow compatibility with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's new Pokémon and items. Would definitely be disappointing if they went the Gen 6 route with this.

Glad to see Mimikyu's getting a Z-Crystal! There was a trailer where Mimikyu did a spooky looking animation which I initially assumed was a cutscene, but now I'm thinking it's likely the Z-Move.

I still need to get to pre-ordering one of them here in the near future.

I'm going to be doing a Wonder Trade session on October 31st centered around a couple of old creepypastas.

New details have come out regarding Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon thanks to an interview. Some of the more noteworthy stuff is:

-It's not a sequel to the original, but is a different story

-People expecting Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon to be a third version with minor changes, like Emerald or Platinum, should instead be expecting 'ultra change'!

-The Ultra Recon Squad (the white uniformed people) will play a key role in the story's changes

-Lots of new post-game stuff after defeating the Pokémon League

-You can go through Ultra Wormholes yourself now (which we've seen footage of), and this allows you to go to different dimensions, and some dimensions allow you to catch legendaries like Mewtwo

-Collecting and raising Pokémon has been made easier in comparison to the original (a much needed change!)

-The script alone is more the double the length of Sun and Moon's

So wow! It's definitely shaping up to be great! Seems much different than people were expecting, as they've said that it's not comparible to Emerald or Platinum. And DOUBLE the script?! They must be packing in a lot of new stuff!

Edited by gooieooie

Double the script is not something they should be touting. People already $#!&@ about the cutscenes in base Sun and Moon.

And I didn't really learn anything I hadn't already guessed or knew prior. They couldn't give us something good?

Double the script is not something they should be touting. People already $#!&@ about the cutscenes in base Sun and Moon.

Indeed. I'm one of those people!

And WTF collecting and raising Pokemon being easier...? I'm confused about that. Throw ball, catch Pokemon, battle, get exp. That's been the case in every game ever. What the heck are they doing differently?