Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

Okay, I admit it, it was a bit weird.

But, hey, at least you got to know one of the masterpieces from the music game Samba De Amigo! How is that? Feeling good, happy, and all that, right?

Also...

I always forget it, but this is probably my favorite Fire-type Pokémon.

219.png

But, hey, at least you got to know one of the masterpieces from the music game Samba De Amigo! How is that? Feeling good, happy, and all that, right?

Also...

219.png

What's a FrenteBatalla?

>.> Only pokemon I'm not sure where to obtain now are the Hoenn weather trio - although I can probably stand to recheck my pokemon ranch. I haven't paid it a visit in years.

Just thought of one thing :

How is the Poke Flute supposed to awaken Pokemon ? This tune makes sounds like a lullaby...

Also...

219.png

What's a FrenteBatalla?

FrenteBatalla is the website where I got the image... It is sort of a Spanish Pokémon community.

Hotlink protection I take it.

So, Gooptek, what was the image supposed to be of?

I'm going to guess it is supposed to be this guy

631Heatmor.png

I'm going to guess it is supposed to be this guy

631Heatmor.png

The weirdest Fire-Type I know of. I like this one better

200px-390Chimchar.png

, however, this one is kinda cool

145px-218Slugma.png145px-219Magcargo.pngand351S.png

It was supposed to be a Magcargo. I thought you could see it.

Oh well. The thing is, Magcargo is my favorite Fire-type. Unless I am forgetting somebody...

Nah, I'm probably not.

And I also like this one. Probably my favorite Normal-type.

206Dunsparce.pngIn case it doesn't appear, it's a Dunsparce. :P

I also find it to be second cutest Pokémon evah.

Is it just me, or is Dunsparce underpowered?

Dunsparce is certainly different. I used one before. I however, prefer to use this Normal Pokemon

180px-137Porygon.png

Best Normal type is obviously,

411px-217Ursaring.png

I've used Dunsparce just fine before. Defense Curl, Rollout, Double Edge and Roost proved to be a great comination. ^o^

Replacing Defense Curl with Coil and Rollout with Drill Run works just as well, though. that's how I've beaten Aggrons with my Dunsparce, Meikyu. :D

Another combination I recently found out about: Shuckle. It's stats are crap EXCEPT for its Defense and Special Defense stats (max. possible Def. and Sp. Def. stats of over 600!). Now, it eventually learns Power Trick, which swaps its Attack and Defense stats. See where I'm going with this?

Another combination I recently found out about: Shuckle. It's stats are crap EXCEPT for its Defense and Special Defense stats (max. possible Def. and Sp. Def. stats of over 600!). Now, it eventually learns Power Trick, which swaps its Attack and Defense stats. See where I'm going with this?

Yes, apart from the fact that Suckle will never outspeed anything except maybe Munchlax, and it will faint as soon as it takes a hit with those defenses. It could work well if it had a Quick Claw, though. (Although I believe Quick Claw is banned in competitive battling?)

Quick Claw or not, Shuckle still sucks. Even with a 600+ attack, the movepool isn't that great.

Well, if you teach it Stone Edge, it's not that bad. A friend of mine actually saw a video of a guy wiping another guy's party over Wi-Fi using nothing but a Shuckle and a Pokemon (I can't remember what it was) that was sent out first to use Trick Room. After Shuckle was sent out, I think it went like this: Shuckle uses Power Trick. Opponent attacks Shuckle. Shuckle survives with 1 HP with its Focus Sash. Shuckle uses Stone Edge, KOs opponent Pokemon. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, and the only item I know of that is banned from competitive play is Soul Dew.

Edited by DragonGaurdian

Oh, and the only item I know of that is banned from competitive play is Soul Dew.

Really? I've had people tell me that any items based on luck (Razor Claw, King's Rock, etc.) are banned as 'Hax' items. I think that was a while ago, though. Perhaps the rules have changed.

I never remember any item other than Soul Dew being banned.

Really? I've had people tell me that any items based on luck (Razor Claw, King's Rock, etc.) are banned as 'Hax' items. I think that was a while ago, though. Perhaps the rules have changed.

I remember that too.

That Shuckle Wi-Fi thingie remembers me...

I once saw a Lv. 1 Ratatta beat up a Lv. 100 Mew through Wi-Fi. And it seemed legit. (>_<)

Was it the FEAR strategy Rattata?

Best Normal type is obviously,

411px-217Ursaring.png

No, Miltank. :D

Nonononono. The BEST Normal-type is.... Lopunny! (Yeah, you know where I'm going with this. .....Mwahaha.)

Marriland is that you?

I kid, I kid.