Okay, so my Pokedex in Pokémon Go blew up. I'm at 156 right now. I got very, very lucky with eggs, plus being in another part of the country helps as well. The airport itself had dozens of Magnamites, and during a taxi ride caught a Kabuto for the first time, then a whole bunch immediately after during a taxi ride around the area.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Okay, so my Pokedex in Pokémon Go blew up. I'm at 156 right now. I got very, very lucky with eggs, plus being in another part of the country helps as well. The airport itself had dozens of Magnamites, and during a taxi ride caught a Kabuto for the first time, then a whole bunch immediately after during a taxi ride around the area.

I'm over 200 now. Been having great luck lately myself.

Happy 10th anniversary! :D Here's hoping for remakes soon!

I'd be fine with it, especially if it involves some new megas and Z moves.

Got my shiny Pichu last night!

Now back to on and off leveling while I EV train several mons on Pelago.

• Upvote 1

^ Nice work! Congrats! :D

I'm still progressing through my Alolan Dex at a good pace. I've got Melemele and Akala finished up, with Ula'ula at 96% and Poni at 97%. I'm excited to finish up and get the Shiny Charm! Then I'll likely start grabbing some shinies. :) 

• Upvote 1

Thanks!

That one went a lot quicker than Cutiefly. Due to the nickname I wanted to give Cutiefly, I wanted to make sure it was female(along with having it's hidden ability).

Cutiefly was definitely my longest hunt on Sun version, so getting the Pichu I wanted fairly quick was nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently have 6 gyms cleared in Pokemon Gold.

I have my Oddish holding the everstone until after getting it to level 38. This is so I can get Petal Dance and evolve it into Gloom at level 39. Then it will be Sun Stone time!

Edited by Stepchan

Got my final team member, which I'm currently leveling up before I continue.

Team Stephen:

Yangus the legendary Typhlosion himself!

Puchiko the adorable fluffly Furret, she loves Koge Donbo's work.

Maya the famous dancing Bellossom from Monbaraba. (On a side note, it was a chore having to keep the Everstone on Oddish until after leveling up to 38, especially due to the lack of a better grass attack than Absorb. Gen 1 and 2 had really wonky movepool distribution for different mons)

Braeburn the Sudowoodo straight from Appleloo.......sa!

Elly the Lanturn! Eri! (La Pucelle reference)

Amethyst the Smoochum! Both Smoochum and Jynx make me think of Amethyst from Steven Universe, especially if you've seen her from different points in time in the show. Also, Smoochum is my favorite baby Pokemon.

Edited by Stepchan

Here's a fun little story!

So I've been reading through the second volume of Daredevil (as in the first time it was renumbered, so Kevin Smith's run onward), and the comic started in just before 1999. So for the first few issues, I've been seeing ads for the original Pokémon games in most issues, and at one point, there was a gag in a panel taking place in a convenience store or something with a sign that says "WE DO NOT HAVE POKÉMON."

• Upvote 1

Ran into another random shiny Pokemon(Cottonee) yesterday on Sun version while pickup item farming. Funny enough, this happened while watching a shiny reaction video.

I'm around Victory Road in Gold version. Also on rare occasions I've been trying full odds shiny hunting in gen 5.

• 2 weeks later...

New ban wave from Nintendo. Any system with CFW is advised to not go online. Also exercise caution even without CFW. An exact cause of the ban is unconfirmed

Well, I don't do the CFW stuff(I don't care for trying to use cheating shortcuts), plus I think part of it is more along the lines of those who use the hack setup to get free shop for ROMs and the like.

The Indigo League is beaten in Pokemon Gold, next up is the Kanto region.

Currently at Cerulean City in Pokemon Gold.

Been doing the bubbling fishing spot global mission. This is has been going slow in comparison to the previous successful ones(in part due to the fact that there isn't really any exploits, although some bug exploits were fixed in the previous game update anyway).

It looks like it will still be successful though.

There's going to be a new Pokemon Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/06-06-2017/

Sinnoh remakes for 3DS, releasing late in the year. Direct will be an introduction, a trailer, and some discussion where they look back on the original Gen 4, while also showing new art and things.

That's my prediction!

I'm thinking it's gonna be another mobile game.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Too early for next gen Pokémon, so if it's a Switch game, it's a spin-off. If so, they should really consider reviving those Pokémon Coliseum games. I still have a Shadow Lugia plush around here somewhere!

I'm also guessing Sinnoh remake, but past history shows that each remake comes out on the next generation of handhelds. Kanto was on GBA, Johto was on DS, Hoenn was on 3DS, so Sinnoh would probably be on whatever follows the 3DS.

Too early for next gen Pokémon, so if it's a Switch game, it's a spin-off. If so, they should really consider reviving those Pokémon Coliseum games. I still have a Shadow Lugia plush around here somewhere!

I'm also guessing Sinnoh remake, but past history shows that each remake comes out on the next generation of handhelds. Kanto was on GBA, Johto was on DS, Hoenn was on 3DS, so Sinnoh would probably be on whatever follows the 3DS.

So the Switch then : P

I hope Nintendo doesn't make the Switch their 3DS replacement.

Me too.