I love the Zubat line. They all So cute :puzzled:

And I am against Pikachu too. After all, he caused the explosions that doomed the Porygon line's future in the anime.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Looks like I'll be getting White 2 instead.

Keldeo. Hate it. Beyond overrated, the other Muskateers are better. Also it makes the bronies happy, can't have none of that.

Keldeo makes me happy?

• Upvote 1

I LURVE Pikachu. That little guy is always a companion for me, ever since Yellow I keep one close by. And Static has saved me multiple times throughout my various play throughs.

Keldeo. Hate it. Beyond overrated, the other Muskateers are better. Also it makes the bronies happy, can't have none of that.

Keldeo makes me happy?

Are you a bronie?

Edited by Cairne Gotha

I do watch MLP, but I don't really care for Keldeo. This is mainly due to him having the typing that I wanted Samurott to have.

Edited by Stepchan

Samurott should have been a fighting water, they should have just done it properly.

I like Keldeo personally. I love the idea of Three musketeers themed legendaries. I just wish I could catch my own Keldeo so I could name it.

Is My little ponies a tv show? Where have I been. I thought it was just a toy line.

I don't hate Keldeo either though, it just got me a little miffed combined with the fact that Emboar got the fighting subtype(funny enough , I will be picking Tepig this time, I've already picked the other two previously).

I swear Gamefreak likes to troll it's fanbase sometimes. :P

My Little Pony cartoons have been around on and off since the 80s, so yeah(With the current one having the outside fan demographic).

On another note, I wished they would have allowed the Snivy line to learn Earthquake or even Dig. Mine has Flying type Hidden Power and I already two others using Flying attacks.

I love Pignite because he looks like a pro wrestler. I'm glad Tepig's line got fighting, but Samurott needed it as well.

Speaking of trolling the fanbase, how about the lack of fully animated sprites!

That can count as a troll.

I have watched a little of an LP of it... Not a story spoiler, but to be curtious

All trainers you battle, as far as I've seen have a start of battle animation.

I was hoping they'd go different with the starters. Fire/Fighting been done lots and Grass and Water could use more dual types.

I agree Democro, aside from my love of Tepig's looks and move pool I would have liked that as well.

Another Pokémon I like is Galvantula. I love the concept.

And you know another reason of my liking for Galvantula?

Because he can give the payback Flying-type Pokémon deserve.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Not wanting to offend people who like Flying-types.

Compound Eyes + Thunder = 100% Accuracy Thunder Attack. Sounds good to me.

I thought it was 30% of the base accuracy of said move, so it that would make it roughly 91%(Still amazing for such a powerful move).

Unless I read it wrong. I'll go and check.

Edit:

I was right.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Compound_Eyes

Edited by Stepchan
  • Upvote 1

I actually to use both sites myself.

I'll check Serebii's game mechanics while I'm at it.

The ability dex just gives a basic description.

Edit: Serebii doesn't seem to list Ability equations in game mechanics, only boost moves/items adjustments. It's funny because they have EVs, Hidden Power and critical hits.

Edited by Stepchan

Even myself likes Flying-types. However, their secondary type is usually Bug-type. (Poison-type in the case of the Zubat line)

growing up my favorite was Mewtwo, but then Deoxys came out, and changed that lol, he just looks so badass, and I really like the idea of an alien pokemon

I like Deoxys too.

But my favorite legendary is a tie between Regigigas and Genesect. Regigigas for being the friggin' awesome golem lord and Genesect for being a robotic bug that changes according to its held item.

Nah, I think I like Genesect better. Besides, I love violet.

MEW!!!!!!!!!!!! Was my favorite for a long time. I loved him when he was a glitch in the original, I loved him when I traded him over to Gold. I loved him all the way through Diamond. When I finally got my hands on a Jirachi.

Mew, you say? Well, pokemon.com released a few Mew goodies yesterday because he won the "Pokémon Power Bracket", which was basically where you voted for your favorite legendary Pokémon. The goodies where the following: an animated GIF, a wallpaper, and a Hot Topic shirt (which is coming soon). The first two are free, the third one is paid.

Just go to their site. The Pokémon Power Bracket shouldn't be hard to find.

Also

I liek Maractus

Edited by Gooptek