Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

my favorite Pokemon is and always will be Umbreon, it's got a elegant air about it and also is very mysterious in a way.

I remember my first Umbreon. It was always teamed up with my Espeon(know what game I'm talking about?).

Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube right? that game was epic! lol, and Wes is my favorite playable main character in the Pokemon games.

Yup! I really liked the game. Maybe I'll replay it soon.

Well, Breloom came to mind as well(Breloom has better odds though). I didn't think of Dragonite, although Multiscale is definitely preferable to Inner Focus to some degree, so I'll look into that.

I found a female one on my firts visit.

Heracrossand Pinsir also have really bad odds, but they aren't that odds.

By the way, have you found a female Combee ?

Well, Breloom came to mind as well(Breloom has better odds though). I didn't think of Dragonite, although Multiscale is definitely preferable to Inner Focus to some degree, so I'll look into that.

I found a female one on my firts visit.

Heracrossand Pinsir also have really bad odds, but they aren't that odds.

By the way, have you found a female Combee ?

I haven't looked for one(I know they're in the same place as Heracross and Pinsir).

I do know the odds for a Female Combee are really low(5%).

I could get one through exploiting my AR grotto respawn, but I want to go through more of the game before I try going for more grotto stuff.

Hehehehe....BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ha....*ahem* Sorry. It's just that I managed to get the Multiscale Dragonite (albeit a Male one) without cheats. Also got the Bagon.... without cheats. AND, if anyone is interested, I have a Female Kingler (from Grotto, don't remember the Ability) AND a Female Regenerator Amoongus. Oh, and I managed to get a Female Lucario with its Hidden Ability off of the GTS (AND it was foreign!), so I've been MMing to try for a Shiny Riolu. I have lots of spare Hidden Ability Riolus if anyone wants one.

Female foongus and Amoongus are really common.

I'm unable to exchange my pokemon, sadly.

I was just thinking that my pokemon are also "foreign", in fact

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Yeah, that sucks. Well, like one of the other guys on here, I'm still searching for the fabled Drought Vulpix.... Although lately I've been putting in more of an effort to train my Pokemon so that they'd at least SURVIVE in a tournament (maybe, if I'm lucky, even win me a round).

Doing the Pokemon world Tournament at this moment.

I'm trying to unlock the Champion Tournament and am doing Rotation Battles in the World Leader Tournament.

Still 7 Battles to go...

In the anime, Ash vs. Trip in the Unova league. I'm also looking for my Gameboy Advance so I can trade over my Pokemon from the Gamecube games.

This is, BY FAR, one of the creepiest Pokemon Creepypastas I've ever seen. Some of you may very well start avoiding Mt. Silver while others might simply crap bricks. All I know is: you WILL react in some way.

Skip to 15:00 - that's where the real creepiness starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7e5fJW5dRQ

Edited by DragonGaurdian

Kind of like Lost Silver in some ways.

Mt Silver become brighter the more you go inside. Flash is only neede for the first part.

So I ended up trying to find my way in total darkness, counting each step, because I wanted to have my complete team.

Am I the only one who did this ?

This is still one of the strangest thing about it for me...

(In fact before the girl in the video called it summit, I didn't see it that way.... It's still clearly a cave...)

I have a Gen question. If I transfered a Pokemon from 4 Gen to 5 Gen, is there any way I can breed the moves off of it that were 4 Gen exclusive?

Well, if they are egg moves, this shouldn't pose any problem...

Else, I think the answer is no. You have to plan carefully this one...

I have a Gen question. If I transfered a Pokemon from 4 Gen to 5 Gen, is there any way I can breed the moves off of it that were 4 Gen exclusive?

I assume you're talking about Gen IV move tutor moves. I don't believe they can be passed on unless the move in question was added to the pokemon's moveset in Gen V (which I don't know if there actually is a case of that).

I assume you're talking about Gen IV move tutor moves. I don't believe they can be passed on unless the move in question was added to the pokemon's moveset in Gen V (which I don't know if there actually is a case of that).

No. I'm saying like if I took the XD Togetic with Tri Attack, then put it onto a Gen 4 game, used tms in that game that changed in Gen 5. Could I breed the Gen 4 tm moves and Tri Attack off of it onto the offspring or not?

Mt Silver become brighter the more you go inside. Flash is only neede for the first part.

So I ended up trying to find my way in total darkness, counting each step, because I wanted to have my complete team.

(In fact before the girl in the video called it summit, I didn't see it that way.... It's still clearly a cave...)

Well, they corrected it in HeartGold/SoulSilver, where the top of Mt. Silver is actually a summit. And, strangely enough, it's SNOWING. O_o

Well, they corrected it in HeartGold/SoulSilver, where the top of Mt. Silver is actually a summit. And, strangely enough, it's SNOWING. O_o

Hailing actually.

No. I'm saying like if I took the XD Togetic with Tri Attack, then put it onto a Gen 4 game, used tms in that game that changed in Gen 5. Could I breed the Gen 4 tm moves and Tri Attack off of it onto the offspring or not?

I think the TMs work the same way. TMs from Gen IV can't be passed on. Like for example Empoleon can learn Water Pulse in Gen IV via TM but cannot learn it in Gen V via breeding as it's not a TM anymore. Essentially, since it's no longer a TM, it can't be passed on.

Yeah, serebii.net 's Pokedex lists the Previouse Gen. Exclusive moves for each Pokemon. So if you REALLY want to know, try there.

This sucks. There goes my Togetic plans.

Which game is that from? ^

Also, while we're on music and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMLHUE4_Vw

Isn't it amusing when people make remixes to try and pass off a creepypasta as being real.

Edited by Stepchan

Now I hear it. :thumbsup:

My whole team is fully evolved now.

Emboar, Azumarill, Ampharos, Lilligant, Espeon and Cinccino.

Skyla's gym is really annoying.