Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

Be careful, Demo. I have to say that Nuzlocke Challenges seem to be the ideal place for creepypasta experiences to pop up. Keep your guard up in case some of your 'lost' Pokemon try to get you.

Oh, and if things start getting weird, don't be like the idiots who keep playing: TURN THE GAME OFF!

Edited by DragonGaurdian

Defeated Iris. Hopefully got my medal for that. It was quite fun figuring out a team that would cover the weaknesses and be powerful enough to roll through. Most of my guys were Lv. 75 and it was pretty difficult to beat Marshal because I screwed up and thought Psyshock was a physical attack...I needed Zen Headbutt or Psycho Cut I figured out one fight too late. I also had a bit of a struggle with Iris, until I got my Scrafty with Moxie set up to basically sweep her team (except her Haxorus!).

Nice little challenge though.

Oh and it was a second time through.

Edited by Cairne Gotha

Congrats there ^_^

I'm working on the 'dex - access to the Nature Preserve now, and caught the shiny haxorus; first dusk ball I threw.

National Dex, I have about 550 seen and 400 or so obtained. A fair amount I need to trade and evolve. My main team's levels are about in the 90 range.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuTLKm9BjlFhdFdEMktvX1FkQnZPZDhXaTU2Ti1RWHc

That there is a complete pokedex. As bare-bones as I could make it.

As with the Dream World one https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuTLKm9BjlFhdHVxUnkxX2VPWm5vV3pfaXliNEdnNWc, it is viewable; feel free to make your own copy.

However, I did buy the 'pokedex pro' on my 3ds. I haven't tried much of it yet.

I was working on the Dex myself when I got the hint medals that gave me the nudge to try to get the specific type medals. I had a good fighting group halfway ready so I trained for a week and got the others up to snuff (including an event Primeape I got through a trade and never used from years ago, and Primeape was always one of my favorites I just haven't been able to use him much until this challenge which was really fun for me) and whipped the old Elite Four Fighting style.

I think the addition of the medals and giving GOOD rewards for completing the dex are my favorite non-story additions to the game.

Congrats there ^_^

I'm working on the 'dex - access to the Nature Preserve now, and caught the shiny haxorus; first dusk ball I threw.

National Dex, I have about 550 seen and 400 or so obtained. A fair amount I need to trade and evolve. My main team's levels are about in the 90 range.

If you have Wi-Fi, is there anything in particular you need? I have most "special" Pokemon, but I don't have much in the way of random filler.

I do have access to wifi

Assistance would be appreciated very much - especially before my White 2 game is up to speed >.<

I lack the following pokemon:

- Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres

- Mew (although I believe I have one I can poke-transfer)

- Unown (until I poke-transfer)

- Regice and Regigigas

- Raikou, Entei and Suicune (I need to use the transporter for these!)

Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are all awaiting pokeradar capture

- Latias

- Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza

- Deoxys (but I don't think I need it for 'dex completion)

- Shaymin (again, don't think I need it)

I have the means to get most breedable 'mons, and my sister will be able to assist with the remaining regis and latias (when she gets round to capturing them), so those aren't *as* crucial.

What I have, are spare celebi, manaphy, genesect (not that you prob need it) and I can pokedex-trade (ie, trade and trade back) latios, cresselia, heatran, jirachi and victini.

I have access to all starter pokemon from every generation, and at least one female of every released hidden ability pokemon except for Krookodile (sandile line) and Herdier (lillipup line).

I even have female hidden ability Eevee and pichu.

I do not have hidden ability monkeys or starters.

Looking at my list, I'm a lot closer than I thought - more trading, evolving and breeding required, but between my White and Black 2, I have most pokemon somewhere in my collection.

>.> We may need to use skype or IRC :)

Edited by Sorgatani

Has someone already thought that Foongus and Amoongus eat humans ?

I mean, they imitate pokemon to catch their preys. Who else is interrested by Pokeball.

And since people eat Pokemon, why wouldn't Pokemon eat humans ?

I currently have a Deoxys and Articuno I an trade you. I need the Articuno back, but I have tons of Deoxyseseses.

If you wait, I can fill in the Shaymin, the Birds, the Dogs, the Regice (Once I capture it. :P), and Kyogre. (I think Kyogre, at least. Lost track of my Hoenn Legends. :P)

Not sure if anybody keeps up with the anime, but next week in Japan, Ash will have his Unova league battle. I saw a pic of Pikachu and Braviary fighting. Also, more info is available on Serebii.net about the new mystery dungeon game.

The Mistery Dungeon games come in Japan next week.

We'll know far more about it in the next weeks.

In Japan, there is an event Victini available that will have V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike and Glaciate. It will also be at Lv.100 and holding the Soothe Bell.

I just want the Glaciate and V-Create. :D

Has anyone played the Pokemon vs Nobonaga thingie? It's makes me wonder, why didn't they try a Dragon Quest Monsters crossover instead, Japan would probably have exploded.

Has anyone played the Pokemon vs Nobonaga thingie? It's makes me wonder, why didn't they try a Dragon Quest Monsters crossover instead, Japan would probably have exploded.

I played it. It was fun, but after the main game, you have crappy new modes to play. Not all that great.

my favorite Pokemon is and always will be Umbreon, it's got a elegant air about it and also is very mysterious in a way.

my favorite Pokemon is and always will be Umbreon, it's got a elegant air about it and also is very mysterious in a way.

I remember my first Umbreon. It was always teamed up with my Espeon(know what game I'm talking about?).

http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=58163&page=1

Pretty cool. I used to do this when there was an event that I couldn't get, but the Servers haven't been updated in a while. Plus, it seems kind of cheesy, to me.

What do all of you think of this?

I remember my first Umbreon. It was always teamed up with my Espeon(know what game I'm talking about?).

I watched JWittz start a playthrough of that game.

Finally got a female Skill Link Minccino out of the grotto. It's a shame I had to use an AR code to improve the odds, something I'm not proud of.

poke444.jpg

Skill Link Cinccino, here I come!

Due to the low odds, I was prepared to deal with it taking a week, not nearly a month with no results. I'm definitely taking my time with the main game for now, as I'm burned out somewhat.

Finally got a female Skill Link Minccino out of the grotto. It's a shame I had to use an AR code to improve the odds, something I'm not proud of.

poke444.jpg

Skill Link Cinccino, here I come!

Due to the low odds, I was prepared to deal with it taking a week, not nearly a month with no results. I'm definitely taking my time with the main game for now, as I'm burned out somewhat.

Congratulations! May it live long and prosper!

You want to know something funny about the whole thing?

With the AR code(grotto regenerates 100% each step), it took me around 20 visits or so to get lucky, with the first Minccino being female and having a nature that didn't screw over attack(Serious nature in this case, no stat adjustments).

I guess the game realized it couldn't troll me anymore with the normal odds.

Mind you, I'll only use the AR to get other rare grotto Pokemon I want, like Drought Vulpix. (But only if I don't luck out)

Edited by Stepchan

Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube right? that game was epic! lol, and Wes is my favorite playable main character in the Pokemon games.

Edited by Celes

With the AR code(grotto regenerates 100% each step), it took me around 20 visits or so to get lucky, with the first Minccino being female and having a nature that didn't screw over attack(Serious nature in this case, no stat adjustments).

Mind you, I'll only use the AR to get other rare grotto Pokemon I want, like Drought Vulpix. (But only if I don't luck out)

Don't forget Female Dragonite. 0,1% Chance of appearing.

Don't forget Female Dragonite. 0,1% Chance of appearing.

Well, Breloom came to mind as well(Breloom has better odds though). I didn't think of Dragonite, although Multiscale is definitely preferable to Inner Focus to some degree, so I'll look into that.