Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

Event legendaries don't count toward pokedex completion whether it be national or regional.

I found out on the Serebii forums that, thankfully, you DO NOT need the 3 event-onlys to complete the Unova Dex (doing so is required to access the Nature Sanctuary). So you only need to see 297 of the technically 300 in the Unova Pokedex.

I guess Victiny doesn't count either then....

So, to makes things clear, you can access the nature sanctuary without the legendary ? But if serebii is right, I still need 2 games. for the third starter and Ruffet/Vullaby...

Anyway, thanks !

Wellll, you can either: Trade a Rufflet/Vullaby over from Black/White, OR you can (since there are trainers in Black 2/White 2 that use them) search for Braviary/Mandibuzz on the GTS, then Breed.

So, I have a battle coming up. Here's my team(this is a local battle, not a competetive wi-fi battle)

Cradily

170px-346Cradily.pngMoves-Energy Ball, Confuse Ray, Ingrain, Stealth Rock

Ambipom

170px-424Ambipom.pngMoves-Thunderbolt, Tickle, Shadow Claw, Seed Bomb

Empoleon

210px-395Empoleon.pngMoves-Surf, Avalanche, Drill Peck, Flash Cannon

Raichu

190px-026Raichu.pngMoves-Surf, Volt Tackle, Reflect, Thunder Wave

Charizard

230px-006Charizard.pngMoves-Heat Wave, Earthquake, Fly, Focus Blast

Toxicroak

200px-454Toxicroak.pngMoves-Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, x-Scissor, Rain dance

Looks good. Seems like a great team!

I finally got around to beating the Elite Four. Would've helped if I chose to not be five levels underleveled. :P

Wow...

My first defeat... against Cheren... This guy is really strong...

Stealth Rock + his Simipour defeated all my team (well his Emboar would have killed me if it didn't kill itself first ).

For reference; My team is (everyone at lv 65-66) : Lucario, Flygon, Volcarona, Drifblim, Samurot and Magnezone )

After beating my rival, Alder and Bianca, I idn't really expected that...

EDIT : Haxorus... Why did I forget you ?

Yeah, this guy hit incredibly hard...

EDIT 2 : I won on rematch. Thanks mainly to my Lucario with Extreme Speed

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

Looks good. Seems like a great team!

Thanks. I'm hoping that it'll hold up, but it would seem that my strongest foe will be a Houndoom, so I think I'm sitting pretty.

Sorry to double post, but does anybody have any recommendations for beating Palmer in the battle tower? I know that he has a Milotic, Rhyperior, and Dragonite.

Hmmmm.... I'd say for the Dragonite, bring in either a good Dragon-type or Ice-type Pokemon. For Milotic,a good Grass-type, Electric-type, or 'anything-resistant-to-Water' type. The Rhyperior is easy: Lucario + Fist Plate + Aura Sphere.

Kind of bored, found this not too long ago.

LOL

Hmmmm.... I'd say for the Dragonite, bring in either a good Dragon-type or Ice-type Pokemon. For Milotic,a good Grass-type, Electric-type, or 'anything-resistant-to-Water' type. The Rhyperior is easy: Lucario + Fist Plate + Aura Sphere.

A nice water absorb with an Ice type move will help. And then a Dragon type for a back-up and that Lucario for good measure.

Kind of bored, found this not too long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUopU5TYviA&feature=related

LOL

I find it funny to have portuguese subtitles. Still...

LOL

Lol or(because this is posted on the Den) ROFLACBOME!

Possibly a ludicolo might help

A Ludicolo eh? I can manage that.

Guess what I still haven't gotten.

3 weeks and counting. If I don't get what I want out of there this week, I'm getting a cheat device. Yes, this is the first game to drive me to cheat.

Edited by Stepchan

Did someone already used the memory link here ?

And if so, how many N's Pokemon have you ?

For now, I only have Darumaka, and Darmanitan.

I currently have Scraggy, Darumaka, Boldore, Purrloin, Klink, and Sigilyph... and of course Zorua. It's a pretty neat little flourish.

I currently have Scraggy, Darumaka, Boldore, Purrloin, Klink, and Sigilyph... and of course Zorua. It's a pretty neat little flourish.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Zorua(once I get this game). That is pretty much the only non-event-only Pokemon I need(for my White). I will need to cheat for all the event only Pokemon that I missed though. But I'll do that on my White after I transfer all my Pokemon off if it.

Obtained Tymbur and Pidove since. And Zorua, of course ! I plan of using it on my next play.

N is really one of the best charcter on a pokemon game. Even outside of a Pokemon game, in fact...

Also : Drayden... wrestles... dragons. He fights legendary overpowerfull monsters. Bare handed. To train them.

I've been doing a Nuzlocke run of Soul Silver. Training up to battle Whitney. Getting Water type Pokemon is really hard. And then to get one that is usable with my team is even harder. I'm raising a Magikarp(it's the only Water type I can get, since I didn't encounter a Wooper first on the route or a Slowpoke in the Slowpoke well). I did the work and my team has a huge weakness to electric and rock types(3 are weak vs. flying and 4 are weak vs. rock). This will be fun...

I'm currently in the middle of the Elite 4 in W2 with an all Fighting team. Pretty excited about it.

Who exactly do you have ? Also is it a rematch.?

Well, good luck !

I am running, Gallade, Scrafty, Infernape, Primeape, Lucario, and Conkledurr. Beat it once but my battery ran out as it was registering my pokemon, so I am beating the Champion again now.

Nuzlocke challenge update:

I defeated Whitney, took my Rattata out of the Day Care for that battle. In the training before hand, I lost Pidgeotto. With that, I have added Rattata back into my Roster. Team now consists of Togepi, Magikarp, Quiliava, Gastly, Geodude, and Rattata. Going to train to fight Morty.

I am running, Gallade, Scrafty, Infernape, Primeape, Lucario, and Conkledurr. Beat it once but my battery ran out as it was registering my pokemon, so I am beating the Champion again now.

Good team.