Everything. All shiny and battle ready in a Love Ball.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Interesting, although I don't have anything in mind currently.

Did a little item farming, got two extra Destiny Knots in the process. I'm currently growing all the pinch berries. I'll be putting different items on the Wonder Trade Grass types I'm sending out.

Traded with a friend of mine on Thirsday for a few new Pokemon in X. I got the likes of Smeargle, Chansey, Ralts, Castform, and a freaking Aerodactyl! Imma so happy, especially about the last one.

Sold all my Pokemon games on eBay. Made some good money. The last one ships out Monday. Will be waiting for a new release one day...

Do you sell every game you beat (excluding Dragon Quest I assume?)

Sold all my Pokemon games on eBay. Made some good money. The last one ships out Monday. Will be waiting for a new release one day...

Yep. I kept all my DQ games. Honestly I think all I have right now is a couple DS games I haven't beat, and Grandia 1. That's about it. Unfortunately I forgot to do so the past couple years. But sold 10 games this month. Cleaning house.

Yep. I kept all my DQ games. Honestly I think all I have right now is a couple DS games I haven't beat, and Grandia 1. That's about it. Unfortunately I forgot to do so the past couple years. But sold 10 games this month. Cleaning house.

There are two kinds of gamers: one holds onto every game and box they own to amass an enormous collection. The other sells them all after the beat them to fund future games.

• Upvote 1

There are two kinds of gamers: one holds onto every game and box they own to amass an enormous collection. The other sells them all after the beat them to fund future games.
I used to collect stuff. Then I realized I don't really care or enjoy keeping things nor care to store them. To me, a full trash can or recycling bin is great. I love to ditch stuff. Getting paid to clean out things is even better. I got rid of 2 DS-lites to pay for my 3DS, so honestly keeping all the old games with trading didn't make any sense either. And only once, long ago did I ever "Collect them all." I'd like to, but I'm too much into the next game to do so. Not a completionist.

I'm trying to decide on whether to do my Wonder Trade session tonight or tomorrow(In part because I'm wanting to start a playthrough on either Dragon Quest 5 or 6, if I wait until tomorrow for Wonder Trading, I'll start a DQ playthrough tonight).

Is Smeargle a viable Pokemon to use in the game? I'm still very early on in X and am debating on including him in my team.

Well, anything can work ingame, but Smeargle is definitely one of the hardest ones to use.

It doesn't have solid stats:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/235.shtml

At least Sketch allows you to give it a wide amount of moves.

I'm going to do my Wonder Trade session here shortly, this time it's Grass themed.

Edited by Stepchan

Did my Wonder Trade session, also traded with Democrobot. Got some shiny Pokemon during last night's session, the last one being a Goomy.

After trying my luck at getting a shiny female Swablu from horde battles, I decided to go Mirage spot hunting. It was one that I'd been on before, but I ended up with a Razor Fang and saw that Maractus was on the Dexnav. I decided to hunt for a Maractus with Storm Drain. Caught two of them(Male and female). HA Maractus will be my next breeding project. Just need to check out and decide on egg moves(I think both of them already have one each).

Edited by Stepchan

I wonder traded a whole box of shiny, battle ready Golbat named Dracula today. I don't suppose anyone got one by chance?

In the middle of my Maractus breeding.

Modest nature

Egg moves: Bounce, Seed Bomb and Worry Seed (Odd egg move selection, I know)

Ability: Storm Drain

I've actually got mine already(I'll be naming it Bianca), but I'm still trying to get some more 5 relevant flawless to hold onto in case anybody wants one.

I'll be doing a Wonder Trade session today with the HA Maractus. I've held a couple of 5 relevant flawless to the side that won't go through WT.

That was announced at Worlds. ^

I'm currently leveling all my EV trained mons to level 100 using a combination of ingame trainers(money, possible items) and Secret Bases.

It's not being talked about much, interestingly enough. I wasn't even really following the tournament. I only heard about the situation because it was a local occurrence. Surprisingly, it would've fallen off my radar entirely if a relative hadn't informed me. I haven't seen it covered on a ton of game sites either, and they usually cover these sort of things.

But, I mean, who wants to be known as the guy who shot up a Pokémon Championship?

Social media has covered it somewhat decently. Not as much as bashing all the candidates in the upcoming elections, but enough that people generally heard about it.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41030/pokemon-marketing-director-teases-flowers-in-series-future

A minor update, flowers in the serie's future, eh?

Also, found out I have a Persian with Pay Day in the Pokemon Bank. This will simplify money grinding abit.

Edited by Stepchan