Do we know its really a Pokemon and not a construct of some sort?

It did say !? ã“ã€ã“ã‚Œã¯æ–°ãƒã‚±ãƒ¢ãƒ³!? (Th-this is a new Pokemon!?), plus there's bits and bobs flashing after the lightning.

Well, I guess that settles that. I've been seeing talk that it might be a Zygarde form. Hm.

It almost reminds me of the Regis.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

It's been awhile since I've posted any news from Serebii:

http://www.serebii.net/

An unidentified thing was seen during the Hoopa movie. Whether it's a new Pokemon or an alternate form is still Unown unknown.

I've seen some speculate about it having something to do with Zygarde. But I'm not certain it is.

All this time spent trying to figure out what this Pokémon is and these people can just go to bed, wake up, and play the game for a week and find out two days from then or something to find out.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So I finally beat the Battle Maison's double battles. Basically, Mer-Man fell to Evelyn's Persian without a chance to attack, Skeletor burned both Primeape and Persian, Sora-Kage used Dragon Claw on the weakened Persian, and Erika took care of the Primeape, Pachirisu, and Lumineon.

This is going to be my new ring tone

Revisited my gen IV games. I really only have a few non-event Pokemon holes to fill until I complete Diamond (around 20 and many are simply evolving or hatching eggs). I filled in a ton of holes in the past with the GTS, and concerns of some of them being hacked Pokemon aside (doubtful but I've always been a worrywart about things like that), it helped me get some tricky ones like Milotic and Spiritomb and one of the lake legendaries I accidently knocked out.

Completing the Dex in Diamond guarantees the same for SoulSilver, so I guess this brings me to asking if anyone knows how to get a Zangoose, the only Pokemon I can't obtain through evolving or hatching, in one of those two games. Ironically, I had a copy of Ruby but I gave it away to someone who had gotten their first GameBoy Advance (so as you can tell it was many moons ago). It'd be nice to put a ribbon on these games.

Also, fun fact, looks like I've clocked 205 hours in Diamond. Could have sworn it was about 100 hours less. So this probably makes it the one game I've spent the most time on. Sigh. I miss the days when I could put that many hours into a game. Nowadays, Persona 4 Golden is the best I could do, and that was mostly just beating the game over the course of three months and multiple all night sessions, whereas Pokemon Diamond could be beaten in under 20 hours, meaning over 180 hours of post-game.

Edited by eal

Hey, finally buckled and got Pokémon Black! I liked the female design more so I went with a lady character this time. At least now, X and Omega Ruby's Dex's will explode with new Pokémon.

Hey, finally buckled and got Pokémon Black! I liked the female design more so I went with a lady character this time. At least now, X and Omega Ruby's Dex's will explode with new Pokémon.

I think you'll enjoy Black. I like Black and White 2 a little more, but the originals are still great games.

The opening has been like the most unceremonious of all openings I've seen. Thankfully, I have the starters from the ORAS distribution event a few months ago so I don't have to restart the game over and over again transferring the starters to it.

I'm doing three breeding sessions.

The Pokemon are:

Sewaddle - Jolly nature - Hidden Ability

Egg moves - Baton Pass, Agility, Razor Wind and Air Slash

Petilil - Timid nature

Egg moves - Ingrain, Sweet Scent and Worry Seed (Not many options for egg moves on this one)

Roselia - Timid nature - Hidden ability

Egg moves - Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Synthesis and Spikes

Currently on Sewaddle. Will be saving the best of them for anyone wanting any with the rest going on Wonder Trade.

Black and White 2 are amazing games.

I went back and played Platinum some. I kinda miss the slow meters, it really added tension to battles.

On the start of the final phase of breeding HA Roselia. Using my Japanese Mawile in this case(was tired of Ditto) although getting a shiny isn't my objective.

You can sign me up for some of those

I was wondering about that in the PMs.

I'm finished with the Pokemon.

Three Sewaddle, Petilil and Roselia have been set aside(besides the ones I'm keeping for myself).

The rest will be Wonder Traded some time later on.

Anyone here familiar with AuSLove.TV? He sends stuff out via Wonder Trade and I've been collecting some of his stuff as trade bait to other people. If you have any, let me know any maybe we can strike a deal.