I've finished my current breeding projects. I'll be wonder trading Croagunks here in a little while.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Planning on what I want to trade out for WTW. I'm thinking either Porygon-Z or Hydregion.

• Upvote 1

Got a Mew and Shaymin from Demo. Wonder Traded the excess Croagunks. It wasn't too eventful of a session on WT, but I did get a shiny Krookodile and a Scatterbug with 4 perfect IVs, Timid nature and the Compound Eyes ability.

I'll be going back to Masuda Method breeding for shinies, although I won't be doing it frequently. I'll be starting with Espurr again, I got a shiny male last time, I'm still wanting to get a shiny female.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just finishing up my living dex. I'm so close to catching them all (again)!

• 2 weeks later...

So just downloaded Shuffle. I'm not much into FTP or puzzle games, but I think it's pretty fun so far.

So just downloaded Shuffle. I'm not much into FTP or puzzle games, but I think it's pretty fun so far.

I thought it was fun, albeit a little basic. Bummed that I couldn't play it much without spending extra money though.

I enjoyed it. Got through 100 levels or so before giving it up. Not a bad guilty pleasure to do while I ate breakfast or was on the exercise bike.

Training up a Murkrow on my AS. It is almost done surprisingly. I'm running a peculiar set on it. Jolly Prankster with max Speed and HP and the moves Taunt, Brave Bird, Mean Look, and Sucker Punch.

I think I need to take up breeding again, because I only went as far as the 17th battle on Triples with my story team.

I was thinking of Jolly Dragon Dance Charizard again, but I don't wanna breed the crap attack IV'd one from X, and I can't trade between games, since my first two 3DSes are broken, and I only have my third left.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

I need to build a new Team Rocket team. I have access to all Smogon OU and under Pokémon, with the exception of Legendary Pokémon. I can also only have either one Mega or one Pseudo, but no mega pseudo. I am also required to include one of the following: Weezing, Seviper, Malamar, Wobuffet, Persian, Crobat, Raticate, Gourgeist, or Victreebel. I'm thinking maybe Sableye, Klefki, Metagross, and Scizor. Still need 2 more. Ideas?

I think I need to take up breeding again.

That's a little personal, don't you think?

Haha, I thought that same thing!!!

Ack! The memories of those posts are coming back. I'm horrified, yet still laughing.
  • Upvote 1

I need to check how many days I have left on my Pokemon Bank account, I know it's about to expire this month and I need to put more money in my Eshop account(It's slightly short of the price).

I just noticed I put the wrong word in this post, several minutes afterward. :P

Edited by Stepchan

I need a Pokebank. But I'll need to make a new eshop account since it is linked to my old 3DS.

Also:

And the FNAF fandom has made a Five Nights at Pokemon. Note: Obviously there are jumpscares. :P

I've been watching a YouTuber stream himself playing Five Nights at Mount Silver. The Blastoise moves really fast.

So, Team Rocket was eliminated from the clan war, but we have started up again underground.

Just found out that I have two days left on my Pokemon Bank account, so I'll be taking care of that in the morning.

Images from the third XY movie revealed.

corocoro815th.jpg

Apparently, it has a new Pokemon in it. It's not Volcanion, since this new one is bipedal, so I think it must be a generation 7 'mon.

Pokebank cost me almost $7. On the bright side of things, I freed up about 25 boxes.

Do we know its really a Pokemon and not a construct of some sort?

It did say !? ã“ã€ã“ã‚Œã¯æ–°ãƒã‚±ãƒ¢ãƒ³!? (Th-this is a new Pokemon!?), plus there's bits and bobs flashing after the lightning.

Do we know its really a Pokemon and not a construct of some sort?

It did say !? こ、これは新ポケモン!? (Th-this is a new Pokemon!?), plus there's bits and bobs flashing after the lightning.

Well, I guess that settles that. I've been seeing talk that it might be a Zygarde form. Hm.

My understanding is that the text on the image is similar to that of which was used for the alternative forms of Girantina and Kyruem. And since Zygarde's presumed signature moves, Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves have yet to be released (they are coded in XY), we can assume that the odds are in favor of this being a Zygarde form.