Hmm, I've only really used Sylveon(ingame and in vs.) and Hydreigon(ingame only so far, that will change later on). But from what I can tell, it looks fine.

I never tend to have that good of input most of the time. :P:laugh:

Oh, I forgot this earlier:

useless_meme__555_memes__by_42dannybob-d

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

Pfft, I always catch myself a Weedle and train myself a Beedrill (apologizes if those are spelled wrong). Beedrill is one of my favorite Pokémon, and mine was on my team for some time when I played through SoulSilver.

• Upvote 1

I've used a few Beedrill in my day. Mostly in Gen 3, but they served me well enough to make it to the Pokémon league.

Pfft, I always catch myself a Weedle and train myself a Beedrill (apologizes if those are spelled wrong). Beedrill is one of my favorite Pokémon, and mine was on my team for some time when I played through SoulSilver.

I used Beedrill as well, mainly on Leafreen, nice for dealing with Misty(I don't pick Bulbasaur very often, I prefer Squirtle the most and Charmander the second most, I also never feel like getting a Bellsprout and leveling it for the gym at that point).

The Game Grumps play through of FireRed had Arin aggressively refuse to stop using his Beedrill, even at the behest of basically every commenter in every video.

The only low power bug type I used through an entire playthrough was Ariados(on Heartgold). That was due to a playthrough where I had a couple of people pick part of my team for me.

Many, many years ago I once managed to defeat the Elite Four in FireRed primarily with a Blastoise (somewhere in the 50s), a Butterfree (in the high 30s), and a Haunter (also somewhere in the 30s). I'm sure I used a legendary or something. There's no way you can clear the Elite Four with just those three low-level Pokémon. Although Blastoise is admittedly a beast.

Speaking of low-level Bug-types, I used a Beautifly in Emerald, just as an excuse to emulate May's anime team (well, as much as pre-E4 allowed me to).

Anyway! What is your planned team in Pokemon Z, if it ever is announced? Me, the final team will be Chespin, Dunsparce, Blastoise, Salamence, Aurorus, and Umbreon, with several more to be used in rotation.

Doubt it. First generation remakes were during Gen III, with a new handheld. Second generation remakes were during Gen IV with a new handheld. Third generation remakes were during Gen VI with a new handheld. I expect Gen IV remakes after a new handheld.

Doubt it. First generation remakes were during Gen III, with a new handheld. Second generation remakes were during Gen IV with a new handheld. Third generation remakes were during Gen VI with a new handheld. I expect Gen IV remakes after a new handheld.

Probably in Gen VIII or something.

I managed to beat the Elite 4 in Silver (the original) with nothing but my Feraligator. 

Calling it now, Kanto remakes are next.

I remember my nephew mentioning Kanto remakes.

Speaking of low-level Bug-types, I used a Beautifly in Emerald, just as an excuse to emulate May's anime team (well, as much as pre-E4 allowed me to).

Anyway! What is your planned team in Pokemon Z, if it ever is announced? Me, the final team will be Chespin, Dunsparce, Blastoise, Salamence, Aurorus, and Umbreon, with several more to be used in rotation.

I'm not too sure what sort of team I'll be running, might be picking Froakie and maybe Meowstic(female), but otherwise I don't know. It'll also depend on new Mega evolution options.

Edited by Stepchan

Happy WTW! Hopefully I can play a bit more on my wonderlocke tonight. Maybe something good will come out of it.

Still on my berry growing sessions on the side.

Not too much else going on, so here's a rap battle:

Got me my Sylveon for my doubles team. I like it. It has such bulk, that even super effective physical moves don't do a whole lot. And it has HP Ground as well as Hyper Voice and Pixilate. Choice Specs anyone? Hehehe...

My Pixilate Sylveon has a Bold nature(mostly to help in taking advantage of a max HP Effort Value investment).

Currently growing Kee berries.

Also, a silly joke based on my own fanboy-ism of a certain Pokemon:

How to distract Stepchan for about 20 minutes. Side effects include him going d'aww and being spazzingly giddy

• 2 weeks later...

My Singles team is currently undefeated. Which brings me to the story of how my Chansey offensively swept this passerby yesterday. I didn't even stall it out, I simply paralyzed and then Seismic toss. I was a little reluctant to accept the challenge, but they didn't disconnect. I eventually let Chansey die and then used Talonflame to defeat Mega Gallade and Sceptile. Actually, I am tempted to get a Capture Card and starting up a YouTube channel.

Does anyone know why I can't battle the people in my base? It says to come back tomorrow, but it also said that yesterday. I haven't been able to battle since I got the level release.

Does anyone know why I can't battle the people in my base? It says to come back tomorrow, but it also said that yesterday. I haven't been able to battle since I got the level release.

You must be stuck in a time loop. You've been Groundhog Day'd son!

>Enters a GameStop

>Sees Pokémon White

>Needs Pokémon White to transfer Diamond Pokémon

>Sees it's used

>Hates used games

>Remembers his friend gave him his old copy of Pokémon Yellow

>Is poor

>Remembers his other friend owes him money

>Contemplates for 15 minutes

>Decides to buy the game

>Clerk digs for copies

>Clerk doesn't find anything

>Leaves the store

That sounds odd, it only did that to me when I first got the bases(and anytime I've switched back and forth between my 3DS systems, since that causes a reset on the PSS and such).

Wonder trade Wednesday was a disappointment. I got nothing too special. I got a decent Charmander. Might breed that into one for a mega X.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back on Pokemon again, along side doing a Phantasy Star 4 playthrough.

Currently breeding Infiltrator Zubats. They have a Jolly nature and the egg moves Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Zen Headbutt and Defog.

I'll be cloning some Mew and Shaymin if anyone wants one.