Trade still functions. Local connectivity is working, it's just long-distance wi-fi connectivity like the GTS that no longer works.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I have less than one hundred to go on getting the Shiny Charm in Omega Ruby.

The only real problems I have dex wise are Togekiss, Florges(My shiny is still a Floette, I found out later that I could up the Hoenn dex by using my Bank to send over Pokemon from X. I wasted a Shiny Stone on Roselia in game. Argh!!!) and Porygon-Z. The others are easier since I can get them wittled down in game.

i don't know if someone in here could help me. i need to do 2 trade evolutions to complete my pokedex in ORAS.

that would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.

my friend code is 1650-2806-5339

I also missed out on some Pokemon distribution events during Gen IV because i didnt get wifi in the home until just after they ended SoulSilver/HeartGold's run of events so I dont have the bulk of them. Acreus, Shaymin, Darkrai. I think the only one I have is Manaphy. At least with Deoxys nabbed I have every Gen III under lock.

It sucks that I'll never truly "complete" the PokeDex in any non-Gen VI games because I don't have some distribution Pokemon and by now most have been been permanently moved to the recent games.

i don't know if someone in here could help me. i need to do 2 trade evolutions to complete my pokedex in ORAS.

that would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.

my friend code is 1650-2806-5339

Message me and we will work things out if you still need to trade

Got the problem areas I mentioned in my dex taken care(I happy I have spare legendaries for that sort of thing), I'm currently at 686 in my dex.

National dex completed(outside of some event mons, but that doesn't count against it).

I'm taking a break from the game until some point next week.

When I get back to my file, I'll be breeding Storm Drain Lileeps. They'll have a Calm nature and pack the egg moves Recover, Barrier, Stealth Rocks and Mirror Coat.

Was looking around Google for Pokemon crossovers and found this:

mabel_and_dipper_pokemon_protagonists_by

Dipper and Mabel as Pokemon protagonists.

Edited by Stepchan

I won the Little Cup tournament. Barely any casualties on my side. The ones to not make it were my Swinub, Dratini, and Phanpy. They fought valiantly.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to do some battles at the Maison next before doing my next Wonder Trade session, which consists of 4-5IV Shroomish, some have Poison Heal and the others have their hidden ability Quick Feet.

I'm also going to be doing a redistribution of EVs on three of my Pokemon, my oldest Sylveon Poochie and both my Absols Meena and Scorpan. Poochie's case is to take from some of her defense EVs and add them to her HP. Both Meena and Scorpan are to adjust their attack and special attack, I originally maxed special attack and didn't give any to physical attack at all(I use their Mega forms as mixed sweepers).

I'm finished for now in the Battle Maison. Cleared Singles and opened up Super Singles, which I got a 10 win streak and then decided to halt it(I almost lost the 10th battle).

I'm going to do a little money grinding combined with Pickup next and when I need to charge my (new) 3DS, I'm going to Wonder Trade off the extra Shroomish I have.

On my last Wonder Trade session I ended up with a shiny Arceus(Injectors have been having a field day with hacking this event mon to pass through the GTS and Wonder Trade).

I didn't keep it since I'm not fond of getting obvious hacks.

Edited by Stepchan

Come on. How can you be so sure a shiny Arceus is a fake........

You should have given it to someone offering a Zigzagoon for a shiny Arceus. Give them what they wanted.

I didn't say I released it, I said I didn't keep it. Someone on the other end of the GTS got it, although considering that they put up a shiny Pokemon themselves, I'm pretty sure they were just showcasing and not wanting to trade. Nevertheless, it was a shiny for a shiny, so they shouldn't complain(The shiny I traded the Arceus for is a Hawlucha).

Plus it is possible to get a shiny Arceus in Japan through the current event and the Arceus I ended up with of Japanese origin.

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/493.shtml

And something I forgot was that it's also possible to Powersave them to be GTS and Wonder Trade friendly, so yeah, someone could have cloned it and then Powersave'd away the Event Ribbon(It was in a Cherish Ball still).

Edited by Stepchan

EV trained a lot of Pokemon last night.

Will be Trainer nav leveling next, mostly because I need to build money up in game again.

I've gotten all EV trained Pokemon up to 50 or higher(Some were used to help level others).

568.gif

This was mostly so I could have many options in the Maison(They level down Pokemons to be at 50, but don't level up any that are below).

Next plans:

Battling a little more in the Maison, mainly just to get BP, also need to go in my Pokemon Bank to get some.

Breeding some more Pokemon, next ones are HA Panpour, Mudkip and Fennekin.

Looking into to getting some Blissey bases, I know someone posted a QR code for a Blissey on this thread, but I don't know how far back that was.

Smogon has some QR codes you can scan for BBH.

• Upvote 1

Nearly done EV training 4 more Pokémon. Then they, along with another, need to be levelled up and taught moves. I'll get items for all of them later. I have them, but other Pokémon also use them.

Farming some heart scales for me 'mons. I need just one more for this set of Pokémon that I trained. Then I'm breeding me Shinx.

I have the benefit of pickup mons getting Heart Scales.

Speaking of Heart Scales, I was overjoyed when I found out that my Mismagius is able to relearn Mystical Fire.*

Edit: In ORAS that is.

Edited by Stepchan

I got the Panpour I wanted last night.

I named her Sonson, after one of the characters that I liked to play as in the Marvel vs Capcom series.

mvc2-sonson--article_image.jpg