Pokemans!

Cairne Gotha

For those of you who are, like me, to isolated to get an Eon Ticket through Streetpass, apparently, on the 27th (the same date as the start of the Johto starters distribution) you can get a code on Pokémon's website that will let you get one through Mystery Gift. Which is cool because Latias is clearly the superior of the two and I have Omega Ruby.

I got mine via Streetpass when I went to the U of A last month. It was a lucky thing. My friend passed a guy with it and then gave it to me.

For those of you who are, like me, to isolated to get an Eon Ticket through Streetpass, apparently, on the 27th (the same date as the start of the Johto starters distribution) you can get a code on Pokémon's website that will let you get one through Mystery Gift. Which is cool because Latias is clearly the superior of the two and I have Omega Ruby.

I prefer Latias as well, kind of wish it was in Omega Ruby normally. My nephew likes Latios more and got Alpha Sapphire. Although I did get another Latios through Wonder Trade a while back, so he'll be getting that.

Edited by Stepchan

It's a code on Pokémon's website. Type in the code on Mystery Gift. That's the way they've been doing these recently.

Been currently filling my Hoenn dex, closing in on 180 currently. I want to make sure I get the Oval Charm.

I've decided I don't want to spend the time hunting and breeding to fill up my dex, so I'm just going to Pokebank transfer from X to AS.

Going to be breeding some Vullaby here soon for my Sand and Hail teams. Probably won't be doing any egg moves since I don't plan on using any. I WILL be breeding Endure for Unburden Hitmonlee, if anyone wants one.

That actually works for the Shiny Charm, but I don't know about the Oval Charm. I thought all the mons had to caught in ORAS to get the Oval Charm.

Edited by Stepchan

I've decided to just level up the Hitmonlee until it learns Endure. I'll probably be easier that way. But my Hitmontop won't be so easy.

The code is out now(although Serebii's site hasn't reported on it at the time of this post, which is strange).

The code is 2015LATIOSLATIAS

The code's release coincided with me facing off against the last gym leader. After I finished, I was surprised to hear that you don't have to face the Elite Four immediately and you can just set about working on the National Pokédex, so in the span of a few minutes I caught Latios and Mesprit.

I have the Oval Charm in ORAS(I did cheese it by using my Pokemon Bank) and am now working at getting the Shiny Charm. I'm over 500 dex wise.

I still need to use the Pokebank to transfer my Pokémon over. On the other hand, tomorrow I will be getting the HA Johto starters

I'm still annoyed you need Pokémon Black or White or the sequels if you want to transfer Pokémon over from previous games. Literally the only ones I haven't played and you can't even find them in stores anymore. My Diamond save file is my most complete Pokédex ever, yet I'll have to trade them all over one by one to Black or White if I can find a copy before I can send them all over to X and Y.

just to throw this out, what would you guys say is your favorite pokemon? for whatever reason that might be, for me I have two, Infernape and Articuno, Infernape because they have a great deal of moves to mess with and the stats to back up the mix of moves, Articuno simply because it can make a great supporter if you know how to use them  

I've actually been meaning to post a revised list of my favorites and such, divided into three categories.

Delta Episode spoilers, I guess:

I somehow caught Rayqauza in one try. Which is probably good because I was able to save my Master Ball for Deoxys and I was sure, since you are required to catch Rayquaza, I'd end up wasting it on him. Also good because you don't get a cool-down period between catching him, battling someone (seemed kinda pointless since she uses dragon types and you attack first every time and you just caught a Pokémon almost 10 levels higher with strong dragon moves), and then facing Deoxys. That music that played as Rayquaza went into space didn't even remotely sound like something I've heard in a Pokémon game before.

Either way, other then that, I've been catching all the other legendary Pokémon in the game at a steady clip. Even got Cresselia in one try too. At least now I know that I must get Pokémon White, as the Pokémon you get in Omega Ruby is the Pokémon Black mascot and having both allows you to catch the Black 2/White 2 mascot Pokémon. I completely missed that generation so filling in those legendary Pokémon holes is vital.

Delta Episode spoilers, I guess:

I somehow caught Rayqauza in one try. Which is probably good because I was able to save my Master Ball for Deoxys and I was sure, since you are required to catch Rayquaza, I'd end up wasting it on him. Also good because you don't get a cool-down period between catching him, battling someone (seemed kinda pointless since she uses dragon types and you attack first every time and you just caught a Pokémon almost 10 levels higher with strong dragon moves), and then facing Deoxys. That music that played as Rayquaza went into space didn't even remotely sound like something I've heard in a Pokémon game before.

Either way, other then that, I've been catching all the other legendary Pokémon in the game at a steady clip. Even got Cresselia in one try too. At least now I know that I must get Pokémon White, as the Pokémon you get in Omega Ruby is the Pokémon Black mascot and having both allows you to catch the Black 2/White 2 mascot Pokémon. I completely missed that generation so filling in those legendary Pokémon holes is vital.

I could lend you the legendaries you need so that you can get the data and get the Pokémon that you need them for.

Thanks, but it's just another excuse to get a generation V game. I need it to transfer my Pokémon from Diamond.

Well, I thought that since they stopped WiFi for DS games, transfer was no longer possible from Gen 5 to 6. Have I been misinformed?