Got my Capture power up to level 2 while getting the Dexnav leveled up on different mons. Got a Skitty with it's hidden ability(Wonder Skin) after finding out that there is more to the Dexnav than I thought.

Also caught a shiny Nincada. I'm most likely going to give it to my Nephew, since I'm not really a fan of Ninjask and Shedinja.

Next up is the Regi-trio and seeing if I can luck out a Destiny Knot(in a couple of different options).

Edited by Stepchan
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

I should really finish my Hoenn dex some time. I don't have too many left to get. My total is approaching 500 for the national dex.

Regi trio, Regigigas and Heatran got!

Regigigas is a pain in the butt, mainly due to the requirements to get it to appear. Nickname Regice, give it an item associated with the cold and go back to Regice's cave during the day, can't be done at night(found that out the hard way).

Plan to get Ho-oh before continuing with the main game(The other mirage spots I'll worry about post game).

Getting mine right now. I may even use it too at some point.

I'll be getting mine later when I start charging my 3DS, mainly because I want to do the two other things I've been meaning to do first in game.

On a side note:

Until after Nintendo patches the browser exploit, I'm going to stay away from /vp/ for a while. The browser exploit allows Pokegen style injecting in the games and the people who love to use injection like that are ****ing up the threads on the board. While I don't care if others Pokegen, the whole scenario is just plain silly.

I have cleared Victory Road and will be doing some tidying up on my team move wise, level them slighty higher, max them all in Pokemon-Amie and do alittle money grinding on the side.

Have most of the team maxed in Amie. I need to remember to use Capture power lv. 2 more often while doing this, so that I can get it closer to the lv. 3 upgrade.

Gotta start getting ready for Little Cup, though we are down a man now. If we can find a fourth, we could do it. Either way, I have some nice Pokémon that just need to be trained. Most have relevant IVs and natures plus egg moves to boot.

Currently trying to get a Destiny Knot in Ruby.

Also:

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/trainer/

This lists all the items you can get from the trainers on the nav.

Destiny Knot is a 10% chance, no wonder I'm not having much luck.

Can someone help me with bases? I can't find my friend's base but he has mine. I also cannot locate the item that elements the level cap. I think it was in the Battle Resort, but can I get a confirmation?

Unashamed hacker (I only hack parents to use for breeding; if I trade someone a Pokemon, or battle, it's something I caught or bred) here. I've had good IVed HA Johto starters since PokeBank came out.

When these things are trade legal (aka, released), anyone need some?

I most likely will. Egg moves and IVs don't matter since I'll probably breed them myself.

Unashamed hacker (I only hack parents to use for breeding; if I trade someone a Pokemon, or battle, it's something I caught or bred) here. I've had good IVed HA Johto starters since PokeBank came out.

When these things are trade legal (aka, released), anyone need some?

I'm fine myself(I can access my account at any time).

I have no problem with injectors myself, but the ones on /vp/ started treating it like a meme and going into breeding and shiny hunt threads and telling them they need to inject them instead. It's gotten really absurd.

Which is fine. ^ (I read your original post, it just made me think of the scenario going on elsewhere, a little something neither here nor there)

I actually have a shiny 6IV Ditto I got from Wonder Trade, which is the only shiny trade I'm keeping due to it being great for breeding in general. I feel that it was most definitely a Power Save though, way too unlikely to get something like that ingame and actually want to trade(although it's ability is Limber, so there is a 1/1,000,000 chance it's real).

I'll just leave these here to ruin some childhoods.

The Pokemon Hoarder:

The Pokemon Racist:

Decided to switch to breeding for a shiny female Espurr with Infiltrator on X, I'll also be beating Omega Ruby sometime this week.

Over 300 eggs with the Shiny Charm and no dice.

Is this average or am I unlucky? :(

You're just scratching the surface.

Over 300 eggs with the Shiny Charm and no dice.

Is this average or am I unlucky? :(

With the Shiny Charm, it's a .2% chance of getting a shiny in Masuda Method. Not too much higher than non-Shiny Charm Masuda Method.

What shiny are you trying to get?

Edited by Stepchan

^

I'm currently on a shiny Espurr breeding setup(as mentioned from an earlier post), female with Infiltrator. I have a HA non-shiny female so I decided the shiny should have a few differences.