You would be right about the rain team. And when the Pidgeys are done, I'll take one too.

That's the plan with mine too. Also, while I am breeding close to two boxes of Pidgeys, I did already get two fully relevant flawless Pidgeys early.

I suppose we ought to arrange a trade then.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

You would be right about the rain team. And when the Pidgeys are done, I'll take one too.

That's the plan with mine too. Also, while I am breeding close to two boxes of Pidgeys, I did already get two fully relevant flawless Pidgeys early.

I suppose we ought to arrange a trade then.

I always set aside anything I'm holding for others in a different box, so you don't have to worry about me accidently trading anything away. I do that because my work schedule does get in the way sometimes.

I'm almost done with the Pidgeys now(just need to breed a few more sets to save for Wonder Trade).

That was an annoying Wonder Trade session. While I did get handful of nice things, I ended being annoyed about getting a HA Pidgey since I already finished breeding them(I really could have used this sooner). Also had some errors that got in the way and someone spam trade requests which ended in cancels.

I have a wonderful question to ask:

Why do these players even bother with trade requests if they are going to cancel on anything you offer them?

Why waste another player's time?

Why not ask to battle instead? That way something more productive(at least from a game standpoint) can be done.

If you're only doing trade requests and cancels to try and get more people added to your friend list this way, you're being inconsiderate(Especially because any that have done that with me haven't annouced what they were really trying to do).

Because of this, I won't be doing anymore Wonder Trade sessions on X version besides the leftover Pidgeys. Any more after that will be done on my Omega Ruby version and it won't be for a long time. I will be shiny breeding on X version though, but nothing will be traded from there unless it's for someone on here or a relative.

Edited by Stepchan

Just caught a Duskull, and named it Skeletor. I'm not allowing ol' Skel to evolve. Not ever.

Oh, and yesterday, I beat Winona on my first try using Gransaurer, Mer-Man, and Sora-Kage. Never brought Tsubomi into the fight because she's weak to Flying-types.

Sorry for double post, but if the inevitable X2/Y2/Z were to be made, my only team plans would be Chespin, with some to be confirmed in the near future.

Oh, and they better make Mega Flygon and several other Megas for it.

And I do plan on naming my Mega Rayquaza "ZenithDragon" due to the 12-character limit, and also naming Kyogre "Ba'koul" after the god my Swampert worships in my headcanon, which I've just made several more scenes of.

EDIT: I'll be releasing the headcanon, very loosely based on my experiences. Actually, more like summaries of what happened before the end of the Delta Episode, but still. Since I suck at writing, I have no plans of expanding the headcanon into a full-fledged story.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

I went and did some Super Training in my X version to get a Dawn Stone and sent my Snorunt over from Omega Ruby to evolve her.

Now my team is finally complete!

Mr. Mackrell the Swampert

Mee-K the Breloom

Yuna the Cosplay Pikachu (Pop Star)

Fluffle Puff the Altaria

Pinkie Pie the Wigglytuff

Ayeka the Froslass

Next stop is the Mossdeep City gym.

Edited by Stepchan

7th gym is beaten.

Liza and Tate's intro(mainly early on) gave me Dragon Warrior 3 flashbacks, mainly these DW3 lines:

We are

We are

Protecting the egg

Protecting the egg

Did my final Wonder Trade session on Pokemon X version last night.

After thinking a few things through, I will be sending a bunch of stuff over to Omega Ruby version since it's a more up to date game. This means I'll also be sending over items too, minus maybe Mega Stones(well, I can if I want to, I have more than one Absol I use and I'm trying to get a relevant shiny Mawile among other things). Admittedly, I will have to send items later on when I get a second XL.

Until I can get the Shiny Charm in Omega Ruby, I will do my shiny breeding in X version. Also, I will send any reserve trades over to Omega Ruby(Thank goodness for the Pokemon Bank), so if anyone sees a Lucille on their friend list, that's my player name on Omega Ruby.

So I just finished Alpha Sapphire's main game. I finished with Mer-Man, Gransaurer, Sora-Kage, Tsubomi, Erika, and most of all, my HM slave Leon.

B68UbNNCMAAWr-4.png

Mer-Man the Swampert: Named after one of Skeletor's minions from the various Masters of the Universe series. I wanted to go with a different starter, so I went with Mudkip. Ultimately, it all worked out for me, as he is the highest-leveled of the team, and was my main surfer and diver (until the latter move was deleted and replaced with Hammer Arm). Also my main Mega, and he had higher attack then special attack.

Gransaurer the Aggron: A big help since I first caught him in the second half, helped by gaining Heavy Slam during training in various Trainer and Secret Base battles.

Sora-Kage the Flygon: Second Flygon since Mervin, only this time, he was more physically oriented. Main flyer.

Tsubomi the Bellossom: Named after the main character of Heartcatch Precure. Started out as a Gloom, and thanks to using the Sun Stone prior to the final gym (I think), she became what she was today. Sleep Powder was useful against Drake's Kingdra, and she managed to 3HKO the Kingdra after recovery (to be fair, though, 3HKO is the only possible outcome in lv. 50-something Bellossom vs. Kingdra).

Erika the Azumarill: Another Heartcatch Precure reference. Dunno why I wanted her on my team, but I did. Quickly became my dragonslayer and dark-killer through extensive training, with Play Rough, and became my main Waterfall user.

Leon the Kecleon: Never thought he'd stick with me, as his only purpose was as an HM slave. He did get a crowning moment of awesome, though, as he helped defeat one of Glacia's Glalies that was weakened at first by Sora-Kage's Flamethrower, but was full-restored.

Certainly is a lot easier than the final battle with Steven in the original games, though probably only because I wasn't using crap 'mons that plagued my team in my original playthroughs of the GBA titles when I was a kid.

Now, for the Delta Episode!

• Upvote 1

My Mega Mawile is a beast. Even without being fully EV trained, it wrecks dragons. Not too sure what set to run on it. I'm thinking Sucker Punch for priority, Ice Fang for Dragons, Play Rough and Iron Head for powerful STAB. But Pain Split allows me to heal damage from a Choice Scarf attack and then follow up with a Sucker Punch if I choose

Double post: While I was horde training on Whismur, I found a shiny one and caught it

Alot of Mega Mawile users usually use Fire Fang(mainly to deal with specific Steel Types, it's also one of the egg moves I'm breeding on them) in non sub-punch sets(The sub-punch set is what got Smogon to suspect test it and then ban it to Ubers). Ice Fang can be nice, but only if it's against quad-weak non Dragon threats(Gliscor particularly) since Play Rough is STAB and still hits Dragons harder than Ice Fang.

My non-Fire Fang Mawile, Miyabi, does have Ice Fang, although I did teach Sword Dance in it's place(It can be relearned, thanks to gen 6's additions to move relearners).

Hoopa officially confirmed.

corocoro2151.jpg

Still no sign of the X and Y sequels/Z, though. Maybe next month.

Sorry for double-post, but I just finished the Delta Episode. And now, here's my headcanon. It's crap and rather poor fanfiction, I know, but enjoy. Spoilered to keep the post short and simple.

Mer-Man the Mudkip is obtained. Very quickly, he considers Ba'koul the sea demon his god. His obsessions with the god even go so far as to put his loyal and supportive friends (Taillow, Poochyena, and Wingull) in danger.
Mer-Man evolves into a Marshtomp. In the meantime, his friends, despite all the hardships they've had to endure from him, continue to support him, all the way up to Norman, when only Mightyena and Plusle remain out of all of his former friends.
The trainer catches Sora-Kage and Gransaurer. One by one, his former friends and allies have finally caught on to his sacrificial demon-worshiping behaviour and leave him for a life of solitude on the PC. Both Sora-Kage and Gransaurer co-form the Gran Squadron, but Mer-Man remains separate from them.
Tsubomi, a quiet and withdrawn Gloom (as in her source character), joins the Gran Squadron. Mer-Man sacrifices both the Oddish and Gloom to Ba'koul. Tsubomi winds up hating Mer-Man because of this.
Mer-Man finally evolves into a Swampert a few battles after leaving Fortree City for a way to conquer the invisible obstacle. He proceeds to put the Swampertite to good use as he and the Gran Squadron beat Winona's party. Tsubomi avoids joining in due to all of the following: her weakness to Flying-types, her shyness, and hatred of Mer-Man.
The Gran Squadron (plus Mer-Man) continues wrecking Team Aqua's ambitions. Skeletor joins the Squadron as a token evil teammate, and also recognizes Mer-Man as a former minion of his.
The Gran Squadron defeats Liza and Tate, though not without suffering numerous losses and revives. Sora-Kage evolves into a Flygon immediately after. Later on, Mer-Man defects to Aqua and is about to summon Kyogre, thinking it to be Ba'koul, but at the last minute, he refuses. Team Aqua finishes its revival, forcing Mer-Man and the Gran Squadron to work together to stand up to the demon god of the sea.
Mer-Man weakens Ba'koul, and the trainer catches the latter, though his boxing is treated as slaying the demon god. Gransaurer welcomes Mer-Man to the Gran Squadron, but the latter feels he must atone for his killings and sacrifices. Tsubomi still hates Mer-Man, but now tolerates his presence, especially since they both want to change in some way, shape or form. Skeletor leaves the team, feeling his former minion has grown.
The Gran Squadron wastes various Poke Balls on various Marills and Azumarills. Gransaurer picks one of them, and leaves the others with the soul of Ba'koul.
After a long and grueling trek, all to train Erika and get her on the same level as the rest of the squadron, the trainer finally meets Wally. (Erika beats up on Altaria with Play Rough, Gransaurer uses Iron Tail on Delcatty, Sora-Kage scorches Roselia, Mer-Man uses Earthquake and Surf on Magneton, and Tsubomi puts Gallade to sleep and uses Giga Drain, Petal Blizzard, and another Giga Drain on him.)  However, rather than tackle the Elite Four immediately, they decide to train up some more.
Mer-Man and the Gran Squadron tackle the Elite Four and conquer them, for the most part. (Sora-Kage keeps getting beaten by Glalie and Froslass and having to be revived, though, due to his dual-typing, thus forcing Gransaurer and Leon, respectively, to take over.)
Gransaurer faces off against Rayquaza and knock it out first time around. On the second try, a Poke Ball is thrown at Rayquaza after Gransaurer appropriately weakens it. The Gran Squadron faces off against Zinnia's team, and though difficult (Gransaurer and Erika fall to Zinnia's Tyrantrum due to some fatal mistakes), they ultimately triumph. Rayquaza (named "Zenith") and the Squadron (who just turned into spirits) destroy the meteorite, but it turns out to contain Deoxys instead. The Master Ball is thrown at Deoxys, thus averting retgone for the Gran Squadron and certain death for Hoenn.

Mawile has been EV trained. Now back to me completing the Pokedex before I do some more Battle Maison

Oh yeah, Demo! Your Goomy and Pidgey are on now on my Omega Ruby version, since I will be focusing on that version more now.

Decided to take up Contests with Gransaurer, and won the first three ranks. Now, I'm at the Master Rank, and I've been trying to find a Sandstorm combo. Maybe I should drop it for a more Toughness-appropriate combo, shouldn't I?

So I just finished Alpha Sapphire's main game. I finished with Mer-Man, Gransaurer, Sora-Kage, Tsubomi, Erika, and most of all, my HM slave Leon.

B68UbNNCMAAWr-4.png

Mer-Man the Swampert: Named after one of Skeletor's minions from the various Masters of the Universe series. I wanted to go with a different starter, so I went with Mudkip. Ultimately, it all worked out for me, as he is the highest-leveled of the team, and was my main surfer and diver (until the latter move was deleted and replaced with Hammer Arm). Also my main Mega, and he had higher attack then special attack.

Gransaurer the Aggron: A big help since I first caught him in the second half, helped by gaining Heavy Slam during training in various Trainer and Secret Base battles.

Sora-Kage the Flygon: Second Flygon since Mervin, only this time, he was more physically oriented. Main flyer.

Tsubomi the Bellossom: Named after the main character of Heartcatch Precure. Started out as a Gloom, and thanks to using the Sun Stone prior to the final gym (I think), she became what she was today. Sleep Powder was useful against Drake's Kingdra, and she managed to 3HKO the Kingdra after recovery (to be fair, though, 3HKO is the only possible outcome in lv. 50-something Bellossom vs. Kingdra).

Erika the Azumarill: Another Heartcatch Precure reference. Dunno why I wanted her on my team, but I did. Quickly became my dragonslayer and dark-killer through extensive training, with Play Rough, and became my main Waterfall user.

Leon the Kecleon: Never thought he'd stick with me, as his only purpose was as an HM slave. He did get a crowning moment of awesome, though, as he helped defeat one of Glacia's Glalies that was weakened at first by Sora-Kage's Flamethrower, but was full-restored.

Certainly is a lot easier than the final battle with Steven in the original games, though probably only because I wasn't using crap 'mons that plagued my team in my original playthroughs of the GBA titles when I was a kid.

Here's something I've been meaning to ask, where did you get that image from?

B68UbNNCMAAWr-4.png

Basically, I used PrintScreen to capture the hall of fame from my Global Link timeline.

• Upvote 1

My Drapion one-shot a Defensive Mega Altaria today. It wrecked it so hard. The Mega Altaria even pulled off a Cotton Guard.

B68UbNNCMAAWr-4.png

Basically, I used PrintScreen to capture the hall of fame from my Global Link timeline.

Ah, cool. Do you have to have an account for the Global Link?