Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

That did kind of stump me. I've only really used Mega Blastoise, Mega Lucario, Mega Mawile, Mega Swapert, Mega Altaria and Mega Absol. Mega Mawile is really the only one I've used in actually online battles.

After I do a alittle more Emolga breeding, I'll be switching to both Goomy and Pidgey. Goomy will require me to get some egg moves on it, so I'll be checking to see if I have any WT leftovers both in my game and in my bank to see if I have anything to pass down.

Traded some Pokémon to AS from my X manually so that I could transfer items over that I didn't want to farm for again. The rest I'll use my friend's Pokebank to transfer.

I'll be doing the Battle Maison on AS soon, just to pass time and collect BP before I hunt Pokémon and TMs.

I'm in the middle of getting the setup to breed Goomy. The egg moves will be Acid Armor, Curse and Poison Tail. If I have a Charmander with Iron Tail, I'll add that too(I haven't throughly checked yet my boxes).*

I have to get a male Skrelp with Acid Armor and a male Tyrunt with Curse before starting with Goomy. Chain breeding can be a pain sometimes.

I would be getting a more thorough start today, but I got a call from work asking to come in for someone else tonight(They are checking to see about her working one of my shifts).

tumblr_muscjkDG1R1r3x3igo1_500.png

*If I breed Iron Tail onto Axew, I can pass it down to Goomy. That's good to know in case I don't have a Chamander with it.

Edited by Stepchan

I'm trying to decide whether or not to use the HA Goomy to breed. The reason behind this is that I'm planning to breed one with Hydration to use, but using a Goomy with the Gooey ability for breeding can add more variety to send through Wonder Trade, since all three abilities will be available.

Go for it. I'm sure some people will appreciate having a Goomy with its hidden ability.

I did, I'm on the beginning of the final phase for it(with the only future switch outs being better IVs on a HA female when I get back it to it).

Also sent all my extra HA Emolgas through Wonder Trade today. Kept two, one for when I might what to shiny breed for one and another that I'm going to use, named her Lily Black.

You guys, Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire is available on the Wii U Virtual Console today! Go get it!!

Completed Single Battle in the Battle Maison, so I bought myself a Weakness Policy.

Putting Mega Charizard X aside for now. I'll be doing a Mega Heracross.

Make sure you're wearing protection then.

• Upvote 1

Make sure you're wearing protection then.

Touche. I'll give you that one.

In the middle of breeding Goomy, have gotten a decent IV Goomy setup now. 5 IVs but only 4 are relevant, still need to get a 5 relevant HA one.

I bought Alpha Sapphire last Saturday, but didn't get around to playing it until yesterday. Anyway! Just beat the first gym, and my team consists of a Mudkip (Mer-Man), Poochyena, Wingull, and Taillow.

If I do beat it, though, don't expect me to do much of the post-game, because I feel petty underwhelmed at the Battle Maison returning.

EDIT: Just caught a Makuhita, but never named it anything.

Edited by Chanticleer Hegemony

I know a lot who wanted the Battle Frontier in. While I wasn't bothered by it's absense(I never played Emerald), it would have been a nice switch up.

Also, this situation is one where I wish data mine hacking didn't go on with both the demo and the bank(Done by the same person who data mined in X and Y), mainly because it caused so much drama at another place I was visiting. While I don't mind a good ****storm from time to time for the lulz, it was just too annoying this time.

I have yet to get the Goomy I want, but I did get a male Hydration ability one which I will switch too with Ditto after I get 3 boxes in. I'll be playing Omega Ruby here in a little bit after I cook, mostly just to back track for berries and rematches. I wish I had a spare Dawn Stone at the moment, I really don't want to wait until Victory Road to evolve my Snorunt.

I have beaten Liza and Tate a couple of days ago (Solrock got completely destroyed by Mega Swampert's Surf and Absol's Night Slash) and now chasing down the evil

group to Kyogre's resting place. I also caught a very stubborn Relicanth who tried its best not to be caught in a trench.

I have beaten Liza and Tate a couple of days ago (Solrock got completely destroyed by Mega Swampert's Surf and Absol's Night Slash) and now chasing down the evil

group to Kyogre's resting place. I also caught a very stubborn Relicanth who tried its best not to be caught in a trench.

Yeah, those ancient fish are a $#!&@. Just finished Omega Ruby today. Don't know how much post game I'll do. Denpa men keep calling me and DQV apparently is coming out this month on mobile.

Oh, and I have to hear one more thing about getting closer to Pokemon or my feelings for them, I'm going to hurl.

Edited by Plattym3

If I don't get the Hydration ability Goomy I want in the next four sets of eggs, I'll be switcing the parents so that I'll have better odds. I pretty much have enough variety for Wonder Trade.

If anyone wants one of the Goomy I'm breeding, let me know. They range from four to six flawless IVs and have the egg moves Poison Tail, Acid Armor, Curse and Iron Tail. All three abilities are available: Gooey, Sap Sipper and Hydration.

On Omega Ruby last night, I got a 3 flawless IV Oddish through the dex nav and a Pelliper holding a Lucky Egg, score!

I finally got the Goomy I wanted, named her Iku Nagae(I have Touhou on brain, for the past several days it seems).

I'm now working on Pidgey.

• Upvote 1

Acquired the next two badges, and just beat Archie. The current team is Marshtomp (Mer-Man), Mightyena, Swellow, Pelipper, and Plusle.

I'll take a Hydration Goomy please. The more IVs the better.

Just came up with a personal headcanon based on my team. Adapted from some posts on Twitter.

In my headcanon, Mer-Man the Marshtomp is an evilton, as in the source material, and praises a seeming god called Ba'koul. His allies (Swellow, Mightyena, Plusle, and Pelipper), he thinks, are nothing more than tools to be used in the revival of the sea god. And when Tsubomi, Horn Bomber, and Sora-Kage are introduced, he'd probably think of them as naught but eventual sacrifices for Ba'koul.

EDIT: Poochyena didn't want to grow up, but had to after getting pressured by Mer-Man and company.

Oh, and by the way, I'm on the fourth gym. Mer-Man should be able to take care of Flannery easily.

EDIT 2: I just did. Now, I was thinking of letting Duskull evolve this time and naming it "Palparepa," and also changing my plans from "Horn Bomber" to "Gransaurer." Tsubomi and Sora-Kage will still be intact, though.

That's kind of neat. ^

The only head cannon I've done is with my starter, due to what his name is a shout out to. Mr. Mackrell the Swampert is the leader of the Royal Order of the Holy Mackrell, the secret society dedicated to discovering, decoding and protecting the secrets of Gravity Falls. He's named after Youtuber Douglas Mackrell.

I'll take a Hydration Goomy please. The more IVs the better.

Hydration is it. I take it that it's for a rain team. I'll find the best I have and set it aside.

Also, while I'm not done with Pidgey yet, they will also be available soon. None have their hidden ability, but considering that it's Mega's ability is No Guard, it won't matter anyway.

The Pidgey's are packing the egg moves Defog, Air Slash and Uproar and have at least 4 flawless IVs minimum and both Tangled Feet and Keen Eye are available. I am, admittedly breeding less of Pidgey mostly due to the fact that most on Wonder Trade won't really appreciate them(Considering how many spam early route mons on there, I really shouldn't care, but still).

You would be right about the rain team. And when the Pidgeys are done, I'll take one too.

So I'm just trying to find a Quiet female Oddish or Gloom. You know, because Tsubomi in her source material is shy and introverted. This is also so I can realize an event in my headcanon where Mer-Man sacrifices all the female Oddishes to Ba'koul (releasing 'mons in the same way as the TPP series), causing young Tsubomi to hate Mer-Man immensely for the mass sacrifice.

EDIT: I caught a Quiet female Gloom. Thus, I released the Oddish and other Gloom. In my headcanon, the sacrifice of the two is enough to make the then-unnamed Tsubomi utterly hate Mer-Man's guts for life.

EDIT 2: I've even started making the headcanon based on my playthrough.

Oh, and I'm currently leveling up my Trapinch (Sora-Kage) and Aron (Gransaurer) for the Fortree City gym.

You would be right about the rain team. And when the Pidgeys are done, I'll take one too.

That's the plan with mine too. Also, while I am breeding close to two boxes of Pidgeys, I did already get two fully relevant flawless Pidgeys early.