Cairne Gotha

Pokemans!

I have the 6th gym beaten, Winona's Altaria about drove me crazy with Cotton Guard and Roost(The RNG didn't want to send any crits my way), so I brought it my own Altaria and special attacked it.

She did the same thing to my team. Even my Mega Evolved Swampert couldn't bring her down. I had to use my own Altaria (name is Medli) to Dragon Breath hers into oblivion.

I beat Winona's Altaria using my Mega Sceptile

Mega Sceptile definitely doesn't have to worry about Earthquake, unlike my Pikachu would have(which is the reason I didn't send her into it).

I have the 6th gym beaten, Winona's Altaria about drove me crazy with Cotton Guard and Roost(The RNG didn't want to send any crits my way), so I brought it my own Altaria and special attacked it.

She did the same thing to my team. Even my Mega Evolved Swampert couldn't bring her down. I had to use my own Altaria (name is Medli) to Dragon Breath hers into oblivion.

I used both Dragon Breath and Dazzling Gleam with mine(her name is Fluffle Puff).

Edited by Stepchan

I'm at Lilycove and was surprised to find out that you get a Light Ball on one of the routes.

It took alittle trial and error checking, but it appears that the Light Ball is compatible with Cosplay Pikachu.

I couldn't as easily figure it out until I fought my rival, where I used my Light Ball'd Pikachu against Wailord(who my Pikachu was about 2 or 3 levels higher than).

It was 1 hitted with Electro Ball, which doesn't sound all that impressive due to SE, but Pikachu's base Special Attack stat isn't much higher than Wailord's Special Defense and it's HP stat is extremely high. Also, Electro Ball is based on how much faster your mon is than the opponent's. Wailord, while slower than Pikachu, isn't slow enough for the BP of Electro Ball to be any higher than 60 before STAB.

Ran into Demo when I did a short WT session, good thing I was on my X version.

On Omega Ruby, I'm done with Mount Pyre and route 123.

My team is:

Swampert (male) Mr. Mackrell (holding Mega Stone)

Breloom (female) Mee-K

Pikachu (female, Pop Star cosplay) Yuna (holding Light Ball)

Altaria (female) Fluffle Puff (holding Mega Stone)

Wigglytuff (female) Pinkie Pie

Linoone (male, for HM utility and backup battle help) Zipper

I have decided on my final team member, which will be Froslass.  I've never actually ran an Ice type on my in game team, so this will be a decent choice, especially since it's one of my favorite Ice types.

Ran into Demo when I did a short WT session, good thing I was on my X version.

I must say, that was certainly a nice stroke of luck. I was just finishing up my breeding of HA Swinub for the night when that happened. Fate was on our side last night.

That was a HA Swinub? Cool. I didn't look at it immediately.

Edited by Stepchan

This is relevant to my current breeding project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyDfkHUAs6k

I'm breeding Motor Drive Emolga's with flawless IVs(majority willl be 4-5 flawless, due to having 11 flawless on both parents total). They have the following egg moves: Baton Pass, Ion Deluge, Shock Wave and Air Slash.

That was a HA Swinub? Cool. I didn't look at it immediately.

It was. Sorry it didn't have any good egg moves. I was trying for IVs at the time. I'll be breeding them to have Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash if anyone wants one.

Today was the Christmas tournament. My team consisted of Delibird (Santa), Vanilluxe (HolidaySnack), Weavile (Dasher), Lapras (Cupid), Beartic (Blitzen), and Frosty the Mega Abomasnow. I won 2/3 battles

That's fine. It inherited HP and Speed too.

HA Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash will be available if anyone wants one. Just let me know and I'll set one aside for you.

Tonight I will be doing a mass Mawile Wonder Trade session, I also have Motor Drive Emolgas with 4 egg moves available in case anyone wants one.

I also have Motor Drive Emolgas with 4 egg moves available in case anyone wants one.

And that's my cue to enter. I'll trade ya the Swinub for the Emolga.

I already have both of the mons for you set aside for a few days.

That was a long WT session. I did get a HA Plusle during it, one of the highlights of the session.

Not sure what my next breeding project should be. Any ideas?

What's everything you've done so far?

Swinub, Baltoy, Duskull, Smoochum, Makuhita, Larvitar, Skorupi, and Shroomish.

How about a fire type of some sort?

I suppose I could do some Dragon Dance Charmanders for a mega Charizard X

Aww that pokemon looks so sad in your avatar Stepchan. *hugs it*

Actually Tesla, it isn't sad, it's just blushing. I have the full size of the image.

I won a couple of battles today, both were against a friend of my nephew's.

I'm torn between what moveset to use on Mega Charizard X. I could go with Dragon Dance, Roost, Earthquake/Fire Punch, Dragon Claw for late game sweeping. With the proper EV spread, it should generally take 3 hits to kill it. However, I can also run Earthquake/Fire Punch, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Dragon Claw as a switch in type of Mega. Thoughts?

I'm more experienced with running Mega Mawile, but I'll give this a shot.

(Looks up Mega Charizard X on Serebii)

It's a bit more physically bulky than I expected. I'm not too sure myself, both sets have their pros and cons.

Both can be used, but I'm thinking maybe I'll use the first one. It seems to work better with my general battling style.