Those Mawhile sound pretty nice. Might I have one set aside for me? I should be able to pick it up during my Christmas break.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Ninetails.

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Posted Images

The sixth slot of my team belongs to Mega Ampharos, now.  He'll use Cotton Guard on the first turn, and then pile on Thunderbolts/Focus Blasts/Dragon Pulses. 

Mega Ampharos is a nice touch. I have yet to finish mine.

What is your planned team?  If you don't mind me asking.

I don't have a set team, per say. I just plan on making a bunch of different Pokemon and mix-matching them. So far I have completed my (Mega) Tyranitar, Breloom, Carbink, Alakazam, Drapion, Omastar, Hariyama, Arcanine and Gliscor. Here is a list of Pokemon I plan to add to my collection (note that more Pokemon may be added to the list and the list may not be completed in this order):

-Dusclops with Eviolite

-(Mega) Ampharos with a very similar moveset to your's.

-Tri-Attack Togetic with Eviolite (if I can get my hands on one, but the are extremely scarce these days)

-(Mega) Salamance

-Non-mega Salamance

-Rain Team Dragonite

-Drizzle-toed

-(Mega) Camerupt

-(Mega) Metagross

-Non-mega Metagross

-Skarmory

-Forestress

-Ludicolo

-Machamp

-Lapras

-Hitmontop

-Mamoswine

-(Mega) Gardevoir

-Scizor

-Azumaril

-(Mega) Mawhile

-(Mega) Kangskhan

-Claydol

-(Mega) Gengar

-(Mega) Glalie

-Talonflame

Those Mawhile sound pretty nice. Might I have one set aside for me? I should be able to pick it up during my Christmas break.

I can hold one for you. Do you want it holding anything?

Nothing in particular. You mentioned some rare berries, so I will take one of those if possible, but if not, then no major loss for me.

Hm, it seems that you could do some awesome stuffs with those!

Thanks. I think I forgot to mention a few:

-(Mega) Altaria

-Chansey

-Blissey

-Shuckle

-Ferrorthorn

-Excadrill

Nothing in particular. You mentioned some rare berries, so I will take one of those if possible, but if not, then no major loss for me.

I know I sent you an Enigma, Kee and Maranga berry on the event mons, so it will be one of the pinch berries then. Kee, Maranga and the pinch berries are, interestingly enough, berry mutations you can get in Pokemon X/Y(Usually helps to use Surprise Mulch with the required berry combination to make it practically guaranteed).

Beat the Delta Episode last night. I managed to capture Raquaza in a Repeat Ball and then used my Master Ball on Deoxys.

I know I sent you an Enigma, Kee and Maranga berry on the event mons, so it will be one of the pinch berries then. Kee, Maranga and the pinch berries are, interestingly enough, berry mutations you can get in Pokemon X/Y(Usually helps to use Surprise Mulch with the required berry combination to make it practically guaranteed).

I remember the Enigma Berry, but I don't recall a Kee or Maranga Berry. I probably did get those and just never paid too much attention to them.

Now, can anybody with Pokemon confirm if items can be sent into the bank or not? I plan to use my friend's to transfer 'mons from X to AS sometime.

Now, can anybody with Pokemon confirm if items can be sent into the bank or not? I plan to use my friend's to transfer 'mons from X to AS sometime.

Items can't be transferred through the bank.

Items can't be transferred through the bank.

I figured as much. I guess I'll need to make a list of what items I want to transfer over and then manually trade them over.

Beat the Delta Episode last night. I managed to capture Raquaza in a Repeat Ball and then used my Master Ball on Deoxys.

I remember the Enigma Berry, but I don't recall a Kee or Maranga Berry. I probably did get those and just never paid too much attention to them.

Check Jirachi and Celebi for those other two berries if you don't remember, I think I put the Enigma berry on Meloetta.

Both Kee and Maranga berries are at the top of the berry mutation chain and are the key berries used to make Perilous Soup(Resets EVs to zero, good in case you mess up or just want to do a different spread) at the juice shop in Lumiose. That's the reason why they're treated as rare and valuable berries.

The pinch berries(Liechi, Ganlon, Petaya, Apicot and Salac) are other high end berry mutations. These are the berries that boost a stat up by 50% when Pokemon's HP is 25% or less(50% if the ability Gluttony is involved). The Salac berry is generally treated as the most valuable of the pinch berries due to it being a Speed boost. All of them are good for berry blending in ORAS, due to their value.

Made it to the Battle Resort today. I finally got my Cameruptite. Now to breed for a decent Camerupt.

Found the infinite loop in the Battle Resort today. Now I have no need for Lumoise City in X.

Found the infinite loop in the Battle Resort today. Now I have no need for Lumoise City in X.

Explain.

Go in the corner of the stones by the Battle Resort Day Care and press up. Jam a coin and you'll keep going in circles. (corner by the S)

0.jpg

I wonder if they're did that intentionally. I think the first time might have been a fluke, but when they realized it, they decided to include another one in ORAS.

Interesting day today. My friend street passed somebody and got the Eon Ticket. I then got it from him and I know own a Latios and I have a Soul Dew to boot. Before I got the ticket from him, we did a battle since it didn't pass to me by passing him. I used my Camerupt, Swellow, Mega Sceptile, and Girafarig versus his Talonflame, Mega Charizard Y, Flygon, and a fourth Pokemon (I do not remember at this moment). I took out his Talonflame with a simple Rock Slide from Camerupt, but the next thing that happened was unusual. He sent out Flygon and used Earthquake to knock out my Camerupt, which it did. It missed Monty, but it hit his own Charizard for the knockout. I'd love to show the video for evidence (I still don't believe it myself). But, I did manage to win the battle after all because of this peculiar incident.

It's a rare distribution item that allows whoever has one to obtain one of the Latios/Latias pair that is missing from the game the user owns so that they have both of them.

• Upvote 1

I have the 6th gym beaten, Winona's Altaria about drove me crazy with Cotton Guard and Roost(The RNG didn't want to send any crits my way), so I brought it my own Altaria and special attacked it.

Well, Jigglypuff is my Fairy type, but I lack the Eviolite, which is available on route 123(Which is too late for it to be useful for the most part, it should have been in Fallabor) but it's out of reach before Forttree.While Altaria isn't a hard hitting mon, Jigglypuff isn't exactly sturdy(Wigglytuff isn't really durable either, but it fairs better than it's prevo), so I feared it getting hit by Earthquake(which I know isn't stab, but still). I'm waiting for it to learn Hyper Voice before using the Moon Stone.

The good news is that you can get Dazzling Gleam on route 123 before heading to the gym, which is what I used.

I was trying out Swampert's mega on her Altaria, but it decided to outdue his gains with Cotton Guard.

Edited by Stepchan