Beldum event confirmed to run at launch. Unspecified end date.

Hopefully it doesn't end before Christmastime (which is most likely when I'll get this game).

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just booted up my Pokemon Black for the first time, in many many months, to get the free Pokemon from Gamestop (EB Games for you Canadians [i think]). I also put down a little coin on Pokemon Whi

Infernape. My favorite, and in my opinion, best starter by far.

Ninetails.

Posted Images

What's a good Pikachu moveset to run? I've pondered doing a mixed set with Thunder/Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Quick Attack, and Brick Break. I could always go the Special Attack route with Thunder/Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Quick Attack, and Nasty Plot. I haven't used anything in the Pikachu line since my Surfing Pikachu back in gen 4, so any help would be appreciated.

For ingame?

On a another note, the official site has updated it's info with the new megas.

Mega Lopunny gets a big attack boost and a speed boost. Now that I know this, I'll be breeding for either a Jolly(like my current Klutz Lopunny) or Adamant nature.

Both of Mega Altaria's attack stats get boosted(plus a defense boost), so I'll be going with a Naive nature.

And for anyone else that wants to know about Mega Salamence, one of it's boost is defense.

Downloaded a Pokeball Pattern Vivillon today. I tried doing wondertrade too. I got a Scatterbug, Squirtle, and I honestly can't remember the third Pokemon. I also did a random battle via Wi-Fi, but I lost. I started with Zangoose, but my opponent had a Sword Dance + Bullet Punch Technician Scizor. I managed to defeat it after losing my Zangoose and Drapion by using my Breloom. He sent out a (Mega) Charizard (Y).

You had access to Wifi today?

Yup for about 20 minutes. I tried to use your friend code, but I couldn't figure it out.

Friend Codes are actually pretty easy to input and the 3DS does save them.

On a side note:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

An accidental upload of the Korean site showed two more previously unrevealed megas: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino.

I'm glad they're doing more Gen One Pokemon mega evolutions since there seemed to be so many Gen Three megas but holy hell does that Slowbro look bad.

I think Mega Slowbro will be fun to use. I'm going to have to try it out.

How do I input them?

You tap the orange smiley icon on your 3DS, then you tap the Register Friend Icon.

Then there is an option to enter it locally or by internet. Local only works with someone nearby you, you need to select the internet one to enter ones like mine(and obviously using wifi).

I'm actually happy to see there being a Mega for Audino, especially since I've already bred one a little while back.

I decided to breed Modest nature Swablu with the egg move Hyper Voice, they are all in Dream Balls due to one of the females I got from Wonder Trade awhile back being in one. I'm saving the females and will be breeding a lot of them. Most will be going through Wonder Trade, but I will be saving some on the side for anyone that wants one on here.

Edited by Stepchan

Okay, I'll be sure to register you next time I have Wi-Fi. Also, I'll take one of those Swablu from ya.

On another note, I got my Drizzle-toed yesterday. I didn't EV train it yet, so I'll still need to figure out what spread and moveset to give it.

...Oh, more megas. Whoop-dee-doo.

But! As long as we get Mega Flygon, that's all that matters.

Okay, I'll be sure to register you next time I have Wi-Fi. Also, I'll take one of those Swablu from ya.

On another note, I got my Drizzle-toed yesterday. I didn't EV train it yet, so I'll still need to figure out what spread and moveset to give it.

Sure thing.

On a side note:

An accidental upload of the Korean site showed two more previously unrevealed megas: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino.

Honestly, that looks more like a pissed-off Mega Shellder to me  :P

On a side note:

Probably mad about being accidently leaked. :laugh:

On a side note:

Probably mad about being accidently leaked. :laugh:

I think it would be more mad about the large pink creature sitting inside of its mouth.

I don't know if anybody mentioned this yet, but Horde battles make a return in this game and now you can do trainer Horde battles. Also, wasn't a big release of mega evolutions supposed to come out sometime around today or am I mistaken?

I remember reading on Serebii.net that a big mega evolution special was supposed to be revealed sometime in August and I don't think the Mega Ninjabunny, Mega Fluffy, and Mega Sala-thingy counts as a big reveal. And since I'm on that topic, I think we can expect Mega Milotic, since Mega Evolution can happen in contests and Milotic was closely related to contests.

Just downloaded my Heracross from Wi-Fi today. It has an Adamant nature, but it has goddamn stupid little Swarm as its ability. Oh well, nothing an ability capsule can't do, but I like to keep all my events untouched, so...

Well, actually, it doesn't have any items held.

You can, however, get the ability capsule if one of its non-Dream World abilities doesn't please you. But I'm sure you already knew that, so...

From the Battle Maison? Yeah, I knew that. Kind of a shame though, as the only way I'd waste my BP on an Ability Capsule is if I had BP out the wazoo. I'd like to change the abilities of my shiny Furret and shiny Meowstic.

Currently have over 80 female Swablu stored up during this breeding session, will be continuing here in a little bit.