State Fair finds (with pics)

Yeah, I know I posted it an update, but I'll tell you about it:

Here's my Japanese Foongus plush I mentioned in my current update:

gallery_8172_42_43203.jpggallery_8172_42_34904.jpg

WARNING: The following images can potentally be inappropriate. View at your own risk.

And I almost got a Hinagiku Katsura (from Hayate no Gotoku) figurine, but a

combination of the $34.99 price tag and my elder sister saying it's

inappropriate kept me from buying it. But too late! I took some pics just in

time:

gallery_8172_42_68550.jpg

gallery_8172_42_42634.jpg

Feel free to comment.

Miiiiiiight want to spoiler tag anything particularly scandalous, yo. Or not show it at all. Probably the latter.

Cool Foongus plush, though. I don't get out enough to know if there's anything like this around where I live.

Miiiiiiight want to spoiler tag anything particularly scandalous, yo. Or not show it at all. Probably the latter.

Cool Foongus plush, though. I don't get out enough to know if there's anything like this around where I live.

Thanks! I found it at an import panel at the Minnesota State Fair. Wanted to buy something else, but I wanted to save my money for fries and a drink, so I only bought Foongus.

And I spoiler-tagged the offending images. I'll add a warining soon.

Cool Foongus. What else did the have?

Why would somebody make that?

So they could touch some girl's boobs.

Cool Foongus. What else did the have?

Why would somebody make that?

So they could touch some girl's boobs.

Actually, I didn't intend to be a pervert when it came to the girl, but I might be missing your point. I was only listing my interesting finds at the Japanese import panel.

And Democrobot, they had Deino, Samurott, Serperior, Swadloon, Meowth, and Victini, as well as Totoro, some more random plushies, posters, and some more anime girl figurines.

(Still no slimes, though... I'll find one either at Tomodachi or whatever import store I can find in the Twin Cities...)

Archived