Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Zenith's Bedroom Fantasy

Yeah, it's actually not too bad anymore. He's 2 months old and sleeps better than I remember the other kids ever doing at this age. I don't imagine it will stay this way for too long, but at least I'm not watching TV at 3am while he is wide awake anymore.

Yeah I remember those days, that and sleeping in the recliner with them :)

Ha ha. No puff-puff questions yet. I will probably just try to avoid that scenario. If a monster Puff-Puff's us, I'll just make something up that sounds innocent enough.

They haven't been playing this much lately since they are hooked on Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure at the moment. Pretty fun game and good for the kids. They're favorite thing to do in that is to level up their various Skylanders and upgrade their skills. *sniff* makes me so proud.

• Upvote 1

That is cool that they like that game, my kids like it, and I even played thru it. They blast thru the levels though, they need to learn a bit more exploring :)

Ah to have kids. What a joy that must be(somewhere down the line, I'm sure).

That is cool that they like that game, my kids like it, and I even played thru it. They blast thru the levels though, they need to learn a bit more exploring :)

You gotta make sure they learn exploring somewhere down the road. It's a great skill to have in gaming (or at least it was years ago) :P

Ha ha. Yeah, I try not to cringe when the kids blast right past some of the side-paths that will certainly have treasures, legendary treasures or new hats! My wife and I go back through the levels that the kids have passed and we polish them off right to get that % complete higher.

I am thinking of getting them Skylanders Giants for Christmas.

Ha ha. Yeah, I try not to cringe when the kids blast right past some of the side-paths that will certainly have treasures, legendary treasures or new hats! My wife and I go back through the levels that the kids have passed and we polish them off right to get that % complete higher.

I am thinking of getting them Skylanders Giants for Christmas.

You sneaky man. Maybe you should task them. Something like, "If you get 100% on a file, you will get ____________." That might teach them to explore more.

A cool present that would be I'm sure they would enjoy it.

Yeah we are getting them the giants version as well, I'm sure my wife and I will play thru that one as well :)

Ha ha. No puff-puff questions yet. I will probably just try to avoid that scenario. If a monster Puff-Puff's us, I'll just make something up that sounds innocent enough.

They haven't been playing this much lately since they are hooked on Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure at the moment. Pretty fun game and good for the kids. They're favorite thing to do in that is to level up their various Skylanders and upgrade their skills. *sniff* makes me so proud.

No mention of the good ol' Insomniac days? You, sir, are an evil, evil man.

(Not related to the sleep issues lol)

When I first asked what a puff-puff was, my mom said it was when you got free marshmallows lol.

Congrats! May luck be with you and your new child!

"Strong in this one, the force is." I think that would describe Zenith's kids.