Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Zenith's Bedroom Fantasy

Yes, you read that right. This topic is about my current greatest fantasy that takes place in the bedroom. That could only be... sleep. My third child was born today (my second son!), arriving two and a half weeks ahead of schedule. I really was planning on banking some serious sleep hours before this baby got here.

Anyway, I am totally excited about it, but I know that sleep is going to be rather scarce in the coming weeks / months. Please pardon any half-drunk-sounding topics / posts that may come from me in the next little while (this one might be a fine example).

• Upvote 1

Congrats on the kid.

Name him Lockwood Alphonse. That's a good name.

Congratulations Zen!

I think a DQ name would be very appropriate :thumbsup:. Angelo perhaps????

Heheh,Congrats Zen!

Be sure to tell us what you name your kid!

EDIT:Ugh,I almost called you Woody...

Edited by D.Name Theif

Congrats! I got one due at the end of January.

Congrats on the poo-larva!

I was expecting something more crass (reed Meena and Maya), but this is fantastic. We just had our second recently so I know all about those sleepless nights the first few weeks. But enjoy the sweet cuddle time and remember, This too shall pass.

Edited by Cairne Gotha

Congratulations! Hopefully hes not too hard on ya

Congratulations! Let the sleep deprivation begin! I remember when my son Garin was born I was in this perpetual state of sleep walking for the first two weeks lol.

Congratulations! Name the kid Yangus! XD. Just kiddingsorta. How about Morrie, or Angelo, or Nevan, or Dave, or *continues to name EVERY male or unisex name in DW/DQ history*.

Cool, congratulations :thumbsup:

As I got asked all the time "you know what causes that, right?" :)

J2K9F.gif

Woo! Glad everything turned out OK!!

Thanks everyone! So far, so good. He's been letting us get a bit of sleep (at night time no less!).

Congratulations Zen!

I think a DQ name would be very appropriate :thumbsup:. Angelo perhaps????

Well, we didn't go for a DQ name. We named him Matthew. But if we are looking for a DQ link here... hmmm, well his middle name is Paul, so I guess that makes his initials MP. That's the best I can do. My daughter is Emma though, so that's a DQ8 name!

Congrats! I got one due at the end of January.

Awesome, good luck. Hope everything goes well.

I was expecting something more crass (reed Meena and Maya), but this is fantastic. We just had our second recently so I know all about those sleepless nights the first few weeks. But enjoy the sweet cuddle time and remember, This too shall pass.

Yeah, they are really sweet right now. There's nothing like having a baby sleeping on your stomach.

Congratulations! Let the sleep deprivation begin! I remember when my son Garin was born I was in this perpetual state of sleep walking for the first two weeks lol.

Garin! Now there's a good solid DQ name.

Cool, congratulations :thumbsup:

As I got asked all the time "you know what causes that, right?" :)

Ha ha. Oh yeah, I figured it out after the first two were born and I did a bit of googling. We are working on fielding a baseball team, so only 4 more to go.

Congrats on a third child! Remember, when it comes to DQ, start them early!

We named him Matthew.

Thats my middle name!

We named him Matthew.

Thats my middle name!

One of my best friends is named Matthew! And to top things off, the boy genius lives in Calgary!(Dun......................Dun....................DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!) :P

Congrats! Matthew is a great name. (My best friends name, too!)

Like Duran said, start them with DQ early. Start with the NES games, too. I was playing (well fiddling around with the gamepad) dw3 on my mom's old nes before I could even read. (didn't do much at that point, but oh we'll) I honestly don't think I would like the series as much if I hadn't started so early.

Thanks everyone! So far, so good. He's been letting us get a bit of sleep (at night time no less!)

That is good to hear I was like that as a baby. My parents always worried that something was wrong though.

Thanks guys. I definitely like to start the kids young. I am playing through DQ8 with my son and daughter at the moment (age 3 and 5 respectively). My daughter loves how Jessica can kill stuff by blowing kisses. Both kids think that Yangus is awesome and they run around the house going "Cor Blimey!". After we play for a bit, they go around the house trying to catch Dhoulmagus.

• Upvote 1

Congrats on the new addition! I hear ya when it comes to sleeping. My boy's 7 weeks old now but usually sleeps at least 6 hours during the night so it's not too bad at the moment. He got his first DQ plush a few weeks ago. My daughter picked a snail slime for him. It's quite a bit smaller than the huge Slime Stack she got for Christmas so hopefully he won't mind when he gets older. If he does it'll give me an excuse to buy another plush to add to the collection.

This is totally late, but congrats on the new baby~

Thanks! Feel like we've definitely settled into the new routine now. And I still seem to have time for DQ stuff!

Are you getting your sleep yet?