TW3D fanart

I've been drawing DQ fanart since I first got DQMJ, but I never released it to the public. But enough about my fanart: I'm talking about this. I just thought I'd post my recent fanart of a giant worm fighting a metal kaiser slime:

gallery_8172_42_44704.png

Feel free to comment on it.

Treeface looks like 'ee be Disco Dancing. XD

Treeface's right arm (intended to be a raised fist, implying that the treeface is rooting the metal kaiser slime on) might've had a slight deformity on the index finger.

Mistakes like what you call its "disco-finger" can happen sometimes.

Treeface's right arm (intended to be a raised fist, implying that the treeface is rooting the metal kaiser slime on) might've had a slight deformity on the index finger.

Now that look closer, kinda looks like he's flipping us off. XP

Now that look closer, kinda looks like he's flipping us off. XP

Treeface only has two fingers and a thumb on each hand, but for a monster with only three fingers, it might be possible he's flipping something (possibly giant worm/wiggly) off, but like I said before, it's intended to be a raised fist.

Or treeface could be a referee, since it looks like it's raising its index finger, and the metal kaiser possibly fights all by itself...

• 4 months later...

Sorry for necroposting, but I just thought I'd share one of my recent fanarts with you. Planning on digitizing it and colouring it sometime.

med_gallery_8172_42_766780.jpg

I wanted to add a 3DS point-of-view mode, but I realized that it was unnecessary, so I erased it.

In case you can't read the bottom-right text, it's "Wiggly saves Spot from Akbar's guillotine." In other words, a giant worm saving a mottle slime (or a giant worm whacking a mottle slime, in the giant worm's case) from what would have happened if Akbar had ordered the death penalty. Also, Terry is unfortunately absent, as I can't draw humans as well as monsters.

Anyway, feel free to comment on it once more.

Archived