Sign in to follow this  
JessicaAlbert13

Jess13's Usual Hang Outs

Yo, I know I'm not on the Den as often as I use to be. I know ya'll love me cuz I'm just so adorable and spunky and energetic. When I'm gone from Dden I notice you guys send me emails begging me "JessicaAlbert13! Come back! We loooooove you!" Or at least that's how I interpret the messages. They usually say "Are you dead?" which I don't get because if I was dead I would not be buried with my computer. When I die I plan to be buried with my DSiXL.

Anyways when I'm online but not on Dragon's Den, you can usually find me in these places:

http://superybertv.webs.com/ That's DQ-HQ. I usually lurk around the forums there. I keep the site updated with pictures and videos too. Other members also contribute some really juicy pics and vids too. I respond to DQ-HQ messages ASAP. Dragon Quest HQ is like my baby. I always check up on her everyday via computer, laptop, or stolen/borrowed cellphone or iPhone/Pod thingy.

http://jessicaalbert13.tumblr.com/ Tumblr account. It was bound to happen. I have no regrets. I browse around for funny pics and constantly keep up with the Dragon Quest scene. I answer every email/message I get there too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JessicaAlbert13?feature=mhee Neh, actually I hang out on youtube even less than the Den. Unless I'm uploading a video, I'm not on youtube. I create Dragon Quest fan videos from time to time, and I just recently started a Dragon Age 2 Let's Play. I'm waiting for the Let's Play to get more views before continuing (and also I'm lazy and playing Dragon Warrior II). I mostly watch youtube via my Wii or iPod. Also I don't like all the new hype changes to youtube. But I answer my messages there. And I mean messages actually addressed to me and just me; I don't answer sub-for-sub or Check Out Ryan's Latest Beer Bash spam.

I have a facebook too but that would just bore you. Anyways ta-ta for now! :wink:

Yeah, when I'm not at the Den, I'm on youtube, watching Game Grumps or Spoony Experiment.

...that, or my usual stomping grounds.

I FREAKING LOVE SPOONY! His review of Final Fantasy 8: ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. And I agree with him on EVERY word he had to say about Final Fantasy 10. Then his rant on the Twilight Movie while drunk was POETRY! I would totally marry Spoony if I could find out where he is.

I FREAKING LOVE SPOONY! His review of Final Fantasy 8: ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. And I agree with him on EVERY word he had to say about Final Fantasy 10. Then his rant on the Twilight Movie while drunk was POETRY! I would totally marry Spoony if I could find out where he is.

The dude lives in Arizona, from what I recall. He seems like a chill guy to hang with. Next time he's in Los Angeles, i might invite him for a drink or something.

The dude lives in Arizona, from what I recall. He seems like a chill guy to hang with. Next time he's in Los Angeles, i might invite him for a drink or something.

ARIZONA? That's right by Texas. Eheheheheheheheh, maybe I'll take a road trip and go on a man-hunt. If you ever meet him tell him he has a very devoted and willing fan girl named Emma AKA JessicaAlbert13!

ARIZONA? That's right by Texas. Eheheheheheheheh, maybe I'll take a road trip and go on a man-hunt. If you ever meet him tell him he has a very devoted and willing fan girl named Emma AKA JessicaAlbert13!

Man...I need a devoted and willing fangirl. XD

I'm looking for a smart, funny guy. No emos or whiney little female dog guys (like my LAST boyfriend - emotional package UGH). I want a man with self-confidence! And strength! Someone I can punch in the arm who won't cringe and say "ooooow." Someone tough! Someone not afraid to be rough! And he must be a Dragon Quest fan! (or someone I can convert to DQ-fandom)

So someone like this:

75bf0d55077d3c31919289101484b6f1ae0729d8.jpg

He's good. I like big guys. The Big Show is one of my favorites on WWE RAW. Truthfully I'm a Sheamus fan though.

Oh also adding new hang-out place to the list

https://twitter.com/LadyLora13

Follow me on twitter and maybe I'll give ya a kiss :wink:

He's good. I like big guys. The Big Show is one of my favorites on WWE RAW. Truthfully I'm a Sheamus fan though.

Meh...I'm a Rock fan. I'm old-school.

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

"I ain't fakin' You should've smelled what The Rock was bakin'"

Now I just want bacon.

i would also like bacon

Bacon.jpg

roses are red

poems are hard

so here is some bacon

bacon

Double bacon cheeseburger....

good thinking *goes to make one*

jackinthebox_3.jpg

Is there any meaning at all to this topic anymore? It didn't have much to begin with but lost more and more as it went along.

Is there any meaning at all to this topic anymore? It didn't have much to begin with but lost more and more as it went along.

It was about me of course. JessicaAlbert13's usual hangouts when she's not on the Den. A very important topic that had to be brought up. I didn't want my fans here to bemoan my absence when I'm busy.

Then the topic went on to bacon.

I think I know where Hero is getting at, I can understand advertising your tumblr and trying to get folk organized on making DQ more well-known, but a good few of your recent posts are essentially advertisements for YOUR forum. Which really isn't kosher.

And really, couldn't you hang both places and not advertise? Your Tumblr and Twitter are good and all, and Facebook is good, but I'm a Den member, not going to go to another forum unless I find it myself or I'm not begged to go there.

• Upvote 1